HUNG 24 year old seeking opinions and feedback!

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello all. I just created my LPSG account today and have been uploading a ton of pics to my gallery for your enjoyment, perusal, and critiques. I'd love some honest feedback and comments, good, bad, or indifferent. Please rate them too so I know what you like and what you don't. Based on the ratings and feedback I get, I will take new pictures using your suggestions. I can't wait to see what you all say! :biggrin1:

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello all. I just created my LPSG account today and have been uploading a ton of pics to my gallery for your enjoyment, perusal, and critiques. I'd love some honest feedback and comments, good, bad, or indifferent. Please rate them too so I know what you like and what you don't. Based on the ratings and feedback I get, I will take new pictures using your suggestions. I can't wait to see what you all say! :biggrin1:

Hail Caesar! Great pics, based on those, i would loooove to know what part of IL you are in?

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You uploaded alot in one day, but no verified pic?

That is my suggestion. Put up one of those verified pic thingies all the cool kids are doing.

I don't even know what a verified pic is, how to do it, or what the point is. Can someone explain?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't even know what a verified pic is, how to do it, or what the point is. Can someone explain?

you take a pic of you holding a piece of paper saying your screen name and LPSG...and post it...then ask for moderator to verify you. THEN you get a gold membership and can see all the pics and not just blurry thumbnails :)

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you take a pic of you holding a piece of paper saying your screen name and LPSG...and post it...then ask for moderator to verify you. THEN you get a gold membership and can see all the pics and not just blurry thumbnails :)

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely take a verified photo then!

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You just joined today and already comments are posted in your gallery.

Fantastic equipment!! And you seem to have a very nice house too.

Thanks a lot, man! I'm glad people are responding. And thanks for the comment about the house. We haven't even been here a year yet, but it's a nice place.