Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanted to try something I never have before: the smooth, shaved look. I'm putting up a sample photo of my new look. Tell me what you guys think, and if you like, I'll post more. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As always, there are people on here who like shaved and people who absolutely hate it. The important question is how do YOU like it?

There's nothing wrong with a little change now and then. It's just hair. It grows back...

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, my new shaved look seems to be very hit or miss with you all. I do appreciate all the honest feedback, though. I'm going to post another shaved pic here to give a different perspective to see what you all think.

Attachments

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, my new shaved look seems to be very hit or miss with you all. I do appreciate all the honest feedback, though. I'm going to post another shaved pic here to give a different perspective to see what you all think.
impressive!! very huge piece of meat man...

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not really a fan of bush, nor am I a fan of bald. My advice would be to have the hair, but keep it trimmed kinda short, like I usually do. If you do it wont itch, and it doesn't have the afro-tasticness of a full on bush.

Bottom line though, you're hot, your cock is magnificent, and I think no matter what you do with your pubes, your cock is going to outstage it all.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you look amazing with or without hair. Very sensual looking body and beautiful big dick. Thanks also for showing a part of your face to go with the rest of you. You're good looking too. Great stuff. Every photo you've put up on LPSG has been sexy.

Last edited:

HungCaesar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you look amazing with or without hair. Very sensual looking body and beautiful big dick. Thanks also for showing a part of your face to go with the rest of you. You're good looking too. Great stuff. Every photo you've put up on LPSG has been sexy.

Thank you so much, Hung Jon. You've always been a great supporter and LPSG friend.