hung 8+ hairy 31yo always horny

hairywithabigone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

Joined the site a few days ago and LOVE this site. I am pretty much gay, but as my loves for cum and big cocks have developped, I have increasingly been fantasizing about getting together with a massive hung dude and his slutty girlfriend/wife/fuck toy/whoever. I wanna taste his cock and her pussy while fucking, have him breed her, then taste her pussy and continue fucking her cum filled pussy until I shot a load in there too, then shared the sloppy mess with them both. Any takers?

Have never fucked a woman, but have eaten pussy, etc. Also increasingly suspect I will like fucking pussy because I LOVE fucking a wet stretched soft ass (especially making it wet and stretched myself). Anybody know a woman who might please my cock with her wet pussy?

Have always been a been a fiend for huge cock. My best sexual skills are sucking and eating ass. My tongue is directly connected to my cock and the more juices it tastes, the deeper it gets in a hole, the harder my cock gets. I also love to top, and will breed a nice relaxed open hairy hole at any given opportunity. I also love to take loads from big cocks but this happens rarely as I have yet to develop the muscle control and other skills I consider necessary to make a really good bottom. But if you have a big uncut cock, my inner bottom is much more likely to come alive. And if I am comfortable and the top starts by really paying attention to and taking care of opening my hole up right, then I really relax and my hole gets filled with cum much more often. Despite condoms having pretty much no role in my sex life for 6 or more years now, I remain HIV negative. Not sure why.

Other things I'm into/look for include natural body hair (pretty much hate anytime a dude shaves any part of his body besides his face, but totally into naturally smooth guys too), young bottoms with hairy asses and legs, young tops with massive uncut cocks, anybody hung or massive dudes who love to get their cocks sucked, slobbered on, worshipped, milked, pleased, obeyed, deep-throated and face fuck.

As far as my "type" goes, I typically seek out guys under 40, white, latino, middle eastern, mediterranean, Indian/paki, native american. I have, however, been attracted to men of pretty much all races and ages at one point or another, so try to avoid categorizing men into a type or certain traits because to me, sexy is not only physical but strongly linked to personality traits, mannerisms, and the unique connection between me and that person.

I enjoy various mind-altering substances, but try to be responsible not only for my personal health in terms of usage, but for ensuring those around me are informed and/or have access to harm reduction tools. Please do not judge me for what I choose to do to my body because everyone is different and I am not defined by the substances I use or the behaviors they typically produce in others.

I am almost always piggy when the opportunity presents itself and at times a dark and dirty pervert. I love other guys who are the same, especially young ones. I got started on cock and cum at 14 and got into kinky and more "mature" stuff pretty early, and love to encourage or cultivate the same kind of behavior whenever possible, at any age. I consider myself a pleasure-seeker and -giver as 99% of the time I experience pain or think I am inflicting displeasure or pain on another, my sexual interest starts to decrease. Except on my nipples. Love getting them worked over by pinching, twisting, chewing, pulling, attaching clothespins or vac-pumps.

Love swapping fluids like spit, sweat, piss, and cum but not into scat. Also enjoy tasting and smelling a man's natural odor, especially pits, crotch, hole, feet, and more. But there is a fine line between major turn-on and revolting, so definitely encourage showers but loathe colognes, deodorant, and strong smelling body washes or sprays.

If you have actually read all this and can relate to it, I'd love to hear from you. I am often on this site's web cam page, cam4, skype or icuii. Love camming with dudes and finding out what turns us on and working each other to cumming on cam. Love to show off my big cock, sometimes like to work my hole on cam. Have tons of videos of me and others doing all kinds of sexual activities.

Enough for now, I imagine I will post in many other places on this site and hope to meet lots of new dudes, fulfill some fantasies and just be more of a cock-obsessed dude with this site's help.

Reactions: princecreme

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot intro. You sound like guys I like on XTube. I'm pro-condom but the rest is pretty much spot-on. Hope you meet the right people here. Please post in the forums if you like. (I don't do cam). I'm sure you'll start some interesting threads. Love man smells too BTW.