HUNG and Hairy Best Friend Part 3

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hairy and Hung Best Friend Part 3

I awoke in a forest, a forest of beautiful chest hair. Matt had apparently had a change of heart since leaving me cum soiled on his bedroom floor. At some point in the early morning hours he had joined me on the floor and pulled me to his broad chest.

As I stirred, Matt began to awaken as well. I was struck by the square line of his masculine jaw, now covered with thick morning stubble. He sure was a hairy fucker for nineteen, really any age for that matter. Perfectly placed and accenting every muscle, Matt’s hairy chest was a treasure trove for me. I was desperate to stroke it, rub my face in it, even press my own smaller, less hirsute chest against his. I didn’t dare, though, unsure of what the outcome might be.

Last night he was in a good mood and he had fucked my then virgin ass nine ways to Monday with his supersized dick. I felt eyes upon me and shifted my own to Matt’s now open and startling blue ones. “Like what you see, huh? Wasn’t so bad last night after all, mm? Just like I thought, you are a cock and cum craving whore. Why don’t you get to work on me before I decide what I need.”

I took this advice and immediately acted upon it. Sliding down his meaty, muscular and furry body, I used my lips and tongue to tease him. I swirled my lips around his large hairy nipples and tugged on the expanse of fur surrounding and between them. Completely lost in servicing this stud’s body, I moved lower yet as I felt the weighty head of his now engorged cock thumping me. I put both my hands from the base up, fingers with no chance of getting completely around it, and nursed on the lemon sized head.
    This left room for two, and possibly three more fists between my own and my lips.

After suckling his cockhead for ten minutes, Matt suddenly shoved my face into his heavily filled nutsack. “Wash those fuckers good my little muscle pussy boy. Kevin will be up in a minute and I plan on being balls deep up your ass by then so move it!” I lapped as fast as I could and reached to stroke his hairy body as I could. Matt brought me to my knees and stood over me, brandishing his cock like a weapon in front of my face.

“Get your tongue back on my balls boy.” Matt slapped my forehead and then cheeks and lips with his prick as he said each word, preventing me from effectively doing as he asked. Noticing this, Matt now lightly slapped me with his open palm. Shocked, I opened my mouth to protest and he shoved several fingers in to stop me. “Guess I’ll have to settle for you treating these like my cock since you can’t even get the fucking head in your mouth.” He thrust them violently in and out of my throat, growling and moaning with his head thrown back.

The suckfest over, Matt rolled me over with one arm and shoved his wet fingers up my ass in one fluid movement. Still ripped apart from his brutal assault the night before, I cried out as the hot pain seared from my hole to deep within my body. Yes, even the areas where his fingers couldn’t reach burned anew. His giant cock had left deep reminders of the night before.

“Don’t worry cocksucker. As soon as daddy plants this up your ass you’ll be singing like a pro. Now shut up and take my cock like the champ I know you are.” With this I felt every inch of his monster take root deep inside me. Like last night, Matt fucked the very breath out of me. He shoved my legs straight in the air as he withdrew his hard as nails prick from my depths. Looking me straight in the eye while posed in this delicate position, Matt rose and slammed his baseball bat of a cock straight down my ass. This pushed his gargantuan cockhead places it had only hoped to go the night before.

“How you like that, you little prick. Like that big daddy dick doing you? I know I’m young, but always knew I was going to have little cumsluts like you to do with as I want.”

As Matt said this, his bedroom door swung open. Kevin stood there in skimpy shorts. Think Daisy Dukes for men. He had his left hand embedded in his blond chest, scratching an itch I wanted to see.
    His mouth open in awe, anger and eagerness, Kevin shut the door and made his way to us. “I can’t believe you are having sex with my best friend, Matt. What the hell’s wrong with you? Don’t you have enough action in college to leave my high school buddies to me?”

“Now calm down little brother. I’m not having sex with him, I’m fucking him. Let me show you the difference.” For the next few minutes Matt’s plunderings of my asshole slowed to a pace he hadn’t shown me he was capable of previously. As he almost tenderly raked his cockhead over my prostate, my entire groin became flushed with heat. Deep within I felt pleasure I never dreamt possible.

Hearing me moan and seeing me fucked senseless had gotten to Kevin. His own mighty cock, no match for Matt’s but tremendous none the less, was suddenly before me.

I opened my mouth to allow him to penetrate my throat. Kevin immediately started skullfucking me, making me realize instantly how much I’d already missed having my throat completely full of throbbing cock. At this point I knew it wouldn’t take him long to blow his load. Matt meanwhile had resumed his favorite position, the standing bionic fuck. Now the speed of his long thrusts had me whimpering and my cock shooting huge streams of steaming white cum over all of our bodies. Seeing my jizz all over these hairy teen brothers made me shoot even harder.

My cumming all over them drove Kevin to pull his cock from my throat and begin fisting it quickly over my open mouth. Matt apparently liked this idea because I know found myself in front of a 18 and 19 year old pair of hairy muscle brothers. “ I think you want to eat both your Daddy’s loads, don’t you fucker?” Matt demanded. I nodded, my mouth too busy trying to service both of their beyond plentiful pricks at the same time.

Kevin began grunting and his large blond cock spewed forth an amazing amount of cum. This sent Matt over the top and he began hosing me down with even more copious shots of sperm than his brother. I sputtered and coughed as the massive pricks continued volleying their hot loads on me. The boys laughed and began feeding me the rest of the cum that covered my face, hair, chest and abs.

Matt took me to his bed and layed with his hairy muscular chest against my back, his cock(enormous by even limp standards) nestled in my boycrack. His gorgeous brother mashed his furry chest into mine, his blond chest hair mixing with own fur.
    Kevin leaned over, kissed me lightly on the nose and said, “I’m disappointed I wasn’t the first to fuck you.” I started to say I was sorry, but he stopped me and said “Payback will be a bitch- I’ll get my piece, don’t you worry.”

Attached Files:

#1 Blondhairycock, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  2. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, i love your stories! Hot hairy and hung! *Drools*

Draft saved Draft deleted