HUNG and Hairy Best Friend Part 6

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hung and Hairy Best Friend Part 6

Kevin and Matt wasted no time in licking the loads of hot cum superstud Brad had blown over all of our faces just moments ago. Looking down to see these two butch hairy muscleteen brothers slurping hot cum off of me made my already painfully swollen cock ooze even more. The fact that they were gulping down sperm that had been deposited there by yet an even manlier version of them would prove to be lifelong jack off material, I knew already.

Having run out of Brad’s cum from my face, Matt said, “Ryan, lick every drop of this cream off me first and then get Kev.” Matt insisted on overseeing this operation by holding my head in a vice grip and maneuvering me around at his will. I lapped up every drop and had to admit that it was easily the best tasting cum of the three I held in my belly at that moment.

Kevin moved behind me, grazing his broad, blond chest against my back. As Matt had me suckle the cum off the chest hair he had left, I felt the head of Kevin’s long, fat prick slip inside my ass. His muscled arms pulled me as close as possible to his built body as he slammed every inch of his mandick up my chute. I moaned loudly as his thrusts filled me deeply and I realized my eighteen year old best friend was an Olympic fucking machine. The curve of his big dick was going in areas even better than his slightly bigger dicker brother’s had and his body hair felt softer than Matt‘s. His rockhard and fur covered torso grinding against was making my cock leak more and more.

“You see, Ryan I should have been the first man to plant his meat up your ass. By the time I fill you with my load, you won’t remember having been fucked before.” Matt finally let go of my head and turned to his brother. “You asshole, you know I fucked him, and will fuck him again, deeper than you ever will. Sorry, lil bro, but in this area I got you beat.” Looking down at me with a smug-as-fuck expression, Matt spat, “Isn’t that right, pussy? You had dick where your dildos had never gone, didn‘t ya?”

This was a slippery slope, as I didn’t want to piss either of these masculine and muscular hunks off. “Well Matt, to be honest, I think you are both kind of right. You did fuck me first and fucked me royally. I’ll never experience that again. But Kevin’s cock is shaped in a way that definitely feels different.”

Matt’s ego, already wounded by having his kid brother shave a huge strip in the center of his mega hairy chest earlier, couldn’t take this.
    “Better different, or just different?”

“Better better, Matt, I can’t explain it really.” As I replied to Matt, Kevin got me on my hands and knees and jammed his biggie in to the hilt. I yelped with surprise, pleasure and a wee bit of pain. “Take my big curved cock Ryan. I’ve wanted to fuck you like this since…mmm ….feels like forever.” He fucked and fucked, sweat beading now on his hairy chest and unshaven face. “Going to seed you, make you my boi. Couldn’t fucking wait to see you stuffed full of my prick and its better than I ever fantasized about.”

The bathroom door opened and Brad walked back into the room. All the other jocks couldn’t take their eyes off of the hairy man stud before them. Brad’s humongous tool swung back and forth between his furry muscled thighs, his hairy lowhangers looking still bloated with cum. The mighty prick swelled as Brad reveled in the attention his hot, teenage, Italian body was getting from all the guys.

“Glad to see you are the free one Matt. I need you to lie across the bed and hang your head over the bed. March motherfucker,” the giant bellowed when Matt failed to move. Matt scurried into position and waited for further instruction. “Now, I need you to get me good and wet. Believe me this is more for you than me.”

Matt’s face flushed as he could no longer deny that he, varsity this and captain that, was getting turned on by all this man to man action. He opened his mouth fully and allowed Brad’s horsecock to shove, slap, poke, rub, and dangle wherever it wanted.

Brad reached down and lightly slapped his former childhood nemesis across the face, and placed his furry nuts over Matt’s skillful tongue. Running his huge hands across his mammoth pecs, his fingers barely visible under his dense coat of jet black chest hair. “Almost want to feed you another load first, you’re so fucking toned, hairy and handsome.” Matt looked relieved until Brad spoke again, “I said almost, you prick. You are going to take every inch of my fucking cock.”

Kevin had not slowed his plowing of my muscled but tender ass. He had changed positions, however, with him on his back and me riding him on top. His huge, blond balls slapped against my own with each upward movement of his hips. The athlete, at the same time, had his hands on my sides and pulled me up and down in sync with his urgent thrustings. Looking down at his exquisite hairy physique and piercing blue eyes, I knew I was beyond in lust. “Ride my dick, boy. Feel me deep in your hole? You like being dominated by me? You better, man, cause I’m your Daddy now.”

I glanced over to see Brad standing next to the bed, holding Matt’s legs straight up with one hand, and spreading his tight cheeks with the other. He placed the dripping head of his enraged power prick at the hair ringed hole of Matt’s upturned ass. Brad slowly popped the helmet of his foot long dick through the tight entrance, Matt screaming into his pillow, “Take it out! Take it out! I can’t do it, please don’t make me do it.” Brad laughed low in his throat and said, “You sound like the pansy ass you were when we were kids. Now shut the fuck up or I will give you something to cry about.”

With this, Brad fucked the biggest dick in town straight up Matt’s beautiful ass. Matt squealed as the fattest, longest, hairiest and hardest cock he had ever seen plunged all the way deep inside him.

“Now play with my fur, fuck face, or I’ll nail you like this until I come out the other side.” Matt quickly took huge tufts of Brad’s chest hair and did as he liked others to do to his own, pull and tug.
    Kevin was getting close to nutting and slammed me harder and harder against him. I couldn’t hold back anymore and began spurting all over Kevin’s blond chest, face and hair. To my surprise, he opened his lips and allowed some to rain into his mouth. He licked his lips, grinned at me and turned me over, entwining me in his strong legs. He pulled at my own hairy chest as his breathing quickened and he began spewing load after load into my tingling ass. The jets slowed and Kevin kissed me on the neck and said, “When we’re alone next I want you to fuck me just like I did you.”

My cock pulsed back into hardness at the thought of this and the feel of Kevin‘s still hot cum dripping out of my ass.

The sounds of our getting off drove Brad into overtime, battering Matt’s ass again and again. He began growling and moaning, reaching down to nibble on Matt’s neck, “Like that mancock boy, do you? I’m going to blow this big wad all you.” Matt’s own big dick started spraying uncontrollably during the last minutes of Brad’s pillaging. This caused his ass to clench tightly, sending Brad into a violent orgasm. Wrenching his wrist-thick cock from Matt’s depths, his untouched prick went off like a geyser, the first shots going beyond Matt’s head, then the back of his head and finally the rest coating Matt’s back and ass. Brad, all 6’6 and 240 muscled pounds of him, collapsed his body atop Matt’s, his chest and ab hair matting from all the cum he had left there. “Next time I’m going to leave my cream deep inside all of you,” Brad said loudly.

Attached Files:

2. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BRAVO!!! *Claps* awesome just what i wanted to read tonight! perfect!

3. Soron

Soron Member

Albums:
    fantastic

4. bydude

bydude New Member

Awesome story, sooooo hot!! Nothin better than a dude with an extra hairy cock, ass, face & chest, seriously drives me wild!

Draft saved Draft deleted