Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I couldn’t believe “next time” was here already….it had only been four hours since studly Brad had fucked jock Matt senseless with his gargantuan cock and Kevin, Matt’s 18 year old younger brother and my best friend, had plunged his curved, blond cock deep into my own muscled ass. Brad wanted the three of us to be at his house by 7, and being the alpha male, we had all quickly agreed. Kevin had me suck his big prick off in the shower before we left, feeding me huge mouthfuls of creamy spooge.
With his dangling, furry orbs visible beneath his mighty organ, it was easy for me to figure out where all this jock cum was coming from. Wiping the still spurting mushroom head of his hard cock against my open lips, Kevin looked me in the eye as my tongue swirled his cum into my mouth. Fondling his own massive hairy chest as I nursed his cock, he said, “Can’t get enough of my seed, can you little buddy? You get off on servicing my big tool and drinking my hot loads, dontcha fucker?” I could only murmur in the affirmative, as he now had his leaking cock head buried down my gullet.
Now, with the lingering sweet taste of jock juice still in my mouth, we pulled up in front of Brad’s house. Matt was the most anxious, as he knew Brad hadn’t finished fully punishing him. I also think that Matt knew that Brad just basically didn’t like him, and would probably continue to torment him anyway. Kevin led the way to the door, it swinging open just as we walked onto the porch. I was startled to see someone other than Brad standing there and jumped at he booming sound of his voice, “Hey…Brad’s just finishing up in the shower. I’m Wade, his brother.”
Shaking hands with the giant before me, I couldn’t tear my eyes off of this gorgeous specimen of man. He was easily almost as tall as Brad’s near 6’6, and if anything, outweighed him by an additional 20 pounds of pure muscle. Wade’s deep laugh filled the house as we followed him upstairs, his round ass bulging in his tight athletic shorts. I watched his hairy calves flex as he took the stairs two at a time. “I’m only home for a few more days, glad I finally get to meet some of Brad’s friends,” Wade said this as he strode into a large bedroom and sat on a chair at the end of the bed.
His hairy forearms bulged as Wade spoke excitedly, “I get home only a few weeks a year and don’t know many people here my age.” I looked at Matt and Kevin as he said this and saw surprise on their faces as well. Kevin spoke first, asking Wade, “Are you away at graduate school or something? To be honest, I don’t think Brad’s ever mentioned having an older brother.” Kevin laughed heartily at this and replied, “Probably because he doesn’t have an older brother. I’m eighteen, since yesterday anyway. I’m in military school out east and graduate this june.”
“I just had a birthday yesterday, too, man,” Kevin said, laughing. “You look like you are in your twenties, never would have guessed you were my age.” “Yeah, I get that a lot,” Wade said, scratching the thick stubble that covered his sculpted chin. “I guess because I’m so tall and hairy.”
“I see you guys met Wade?” Brad strode into the room, a small bath towel barely containing his swaying cock and balls. “I decided I needed some help making sure Matt doesn’t ever screw you over again, Kevin.” Matt began to protest but didn’t utter a word. I’m sure he knew he was way out of his league here. One incredible hulk, but two? Not to mention some hefty backup minions in Kevin and myself. No, Matt knew he wasn’t going anywhere until Brad decided he was going somewhere.
“Matt, get over here and get on your knees, NOW!” Brad bellowed, obviously in no mood for small talk. “Lick that fucking cock like you were born to, pussyboy.” Wade had a half grin on his face as washed the tall, built, manly jock scamper over and position himself beneath his older brother’s towering frame. Brad reached down and with both hands, pulled Matt’s shirt literally apart at the seams. Matt was suddenly bashful in front of these two mega hotties, his muscled arms trying to hide his exposed hairy chest and torso.

Taking Brad’s large, rising cock in one hand and massaging his mammoth balls in the other, Matt began licking the head in time to Brad’s guttural moans, “Yeah work that big dick, fucker. Gonna teach you a lesson tonight you ain’t never gonna forget dicklicker. My bro and I are going to ream your tight boyhole so long and so hard you’ll have to crawl back to the car when were done.”
Wade peeled off his tight muscle shirt and an even hairier, bigger, and more chiseled chest than Brad’s came into view. He made his way to join his brother in front of the kneeling jock, losing his shorts as he did. Fishing his fat, limp prick out of his athletic cup, Wade slapped Matt across his handsome face with it. “Give my bro’s cock the same treatment you were giving mine. Just go and back and forth between our cock heads, we’ll handle the rest,” Brad instructed Matt. Saliva dripped from the corners of Matt’s outstretched lips as he let Brad’s meat slide from his face.
“Now you might get away with just licking my big bro’s piss slit and playing with his balls, but that shit ain’t gonna fly with me. Understand me, fucker?” Wade’s hazel eyes blazed as he demanded a response from Matt. “Sure, Wade, I’ll do it your way,” the big jock said as he turned his mouth to the cock in front of him. Identical in nearly every way to Brad’s nearly footlong horsecock, Wade’s monster member oozed pearls of precum. Matt licked away the drops and felt the strong hand of Wade pulling him by the hair away from his cock.
“Listen to what I said, you stupid prick. First, what’s with all the familiarity? I only met your cock sucking ass 10 minutes ago. You will refer to me only as sir. Second, you will always ask me before you eat my nut and you will wait until I say yes. Think you can handle that, shit-for-brains? Answer me damn it!”
“Yes, I have it.” “Yes, what?” Wade was becoming impatient with the 19 year old before him. Grabbing Matt again by a fistful of hair, Wade guided Matt back to his fully hard cock. “I’m only the little bro in the age department, huh Matt? Not all older brothers get the bigger dick like you, huh? Looks like mine’s fatter than his by at least an inch, dontcha think?”
“That wasn’t a rhetorical question, numbnuts…answer me!” Wade brandished his exceptionally fat shaft like a weapon, delivering countless blows to Matt’s upturned face with his leaky prick. “Yes, sir, your cock is much fatter than Brad’s, and every bit as long,” Matt said softly, his eyes locking with Wade’s. “And you are going to enjoy having every swollen inch up your tight hole? Are you going to beg me to plow you deep and hard and do anything to get my load inside you?”
“Yes, yes sir. I want your hot nut all up inside me.” “Well you better want to taste my cum, too, cause I plan on filling your sweet lips with a big load sometime tonight.” Wade rubbed his huge, hairy ball sack across Matt’s licking mouth and drizzled precum into Matt’s chest fur as a result. “Ryan, I want you to eat my big, hairy pecs while Matt continues sucking me and Brad off.”
I made my way quickly to Wade’s wide, hairy chest and attacked the fur there with both hands and my lips. In my wildest imagination I never would have pictured such a muscle jock of 18 having more chest hair than 95 percent of all men with any chest hair. I reveled in all of it’s silkiness, my fingers getting lost in the mats of fur swirling beneath them. “I think it’s time one of us gets our cock in his ass, don’t you Brad I guess you should go first, only chance he‘s got of getting loose enough to take my girth?”
Wade inquired of his similarly built and haired over brother.
“Sure enough, bro. Let me ease this fucker in there. Yeah, that’s it fuckboy, spread them muscled cheeks. Daddys back.” Brad slid his engorged cock deftly up the jock’s hot ass, Matt moaning uncontrollably as his prostate was struck again and again. It took Brad another 10 minutes to work his entire prick up Matt’s receptive hole. “Better breathe deep, Matt. I think my lil bro’s gonna shove his fatty in here on top of mine.” Wade had moved into position before Brad had even opened his mouth, the two studly brothers seemingly reading each other’s minds.
Matt shrieked loudly as he felt Brad’s huge cockhead wedge into his ass. He felt like a full grown man was working a thigh into his butt as Brad continued inching his prick further along his brother’s almost cloned one. Thrashing around, Matt began babbling incoherently as the nearly twin cocks fucked the daylights out of him, “Fuck, fuck, fuck…I’m gonna cum….fuck….eewwwwww!!!” His large cock swelled and began firing streams of hot cum onto his own hairy body and the furry bodies of the two hung brothers simultaneously pounding his ass.
I had been promoted from chest licker to cock feeder as Wade had instructed Matt to suck my big dick deep just before he began cumming. Moaning around my cockhead as he got his nut, Matt looked up at me and sent me into my own orgasm. I flooded Matt’s throat with thick cum and pulled far enough out of his throat to continue shooting into his open mouth.

Last edited by a moderator: