Hung and Hard Pounding

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread was already . . . rather appealing, then you had to post this:

One tip to the hard fuckers... your woman will cum hard, and when she does, tell her not to close her eyes. She needs to keep looking at you as she cums. If she closes her eyes, cup the front of her throat and order her to look at you. The intensity of the orgasm coupled with the visual cue of looking at you anchors your face to her orgasms.

You literally get hard-wired into her orgasms from then on.

How the hell do you manage to write the very things that will make me wet and horny as hell EVERY FUCKING TIME???

This is one of my most loved things during sex . . . and not because of the visual part . . .

Reactions: hungthickone

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it when my wife and I are doing some slow deep grinds, kissing passionately and she tells me to fuck her hard. I start pounding into her and she yells, "HARDER"! I then brace my feet up against the headboard, grab the back of her shoulders and go all the way from the tip of my cock down to the base and start slamming down full length, stem to stern. Nice long deep hard strokes.

Then she yells, "FUCK! Not that hard!"... Brings a smile to my face everytime.

One tip to the hard fuckers... your woman will cum hard, and when she does, tell her not to close her eyes. She needs to keep looking at you as she cums. If she closes her eyes, cup the front of her throat and order her to look at you. The intensity of the orgasm coupled with the visual cue of looking at you anchors your face to her orgasms.

You literally get hard-wired into her orgasms from then on.

Fuck, that visual is amazing. Like some sort of Hopi Orgasm Kachina Magick Dance.

Breathless. Absolutely breathless.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It plays around in the playground I built for it during all those years I told you about. Reading, constantly reading, and forming my own conclusions. Reading whatever I wanted to, no matter what the library rules said a little girl could and couldn't read.

Men: If you like the way I write and you married for looks, look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair! I am Ozymandiah, Eater of Page and Man! Creator of Worlds! The nerdette was the one to go for. Right now she's got her hands on a diameter that no compass-point ever drew, and she's got herself wrapped around half a right angle that manages to be wholly/holey/holy right, She the Host of Lords!

HungTeen19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have power fucked both guys (more frequently) and a few girls. I tend to have a reputation around campus for being pretty rough when I fuck and it usually weeds out those that aren't really built to take it. Some people think they can get fucked like a jackhammer and then can't so I have to stop. I tend to prefer fucking hard, though. I've broken a few beds in my time.

My freshman roommate and I used to have an unofficial contest to see who could have more people leave the room walking funny!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I would never power fuck someone unless they asked for it, seems kind of cruel. But the few occasions where Ive had hard rough sex, it was a real turnon. The first was with my one and only cougar, when I was 17. She picked me up at a hotel swimming pool. We started off in cowboy, and she was thrusting up and down on me very hard, and balls deep. Up until then, I hadnt gone that deep with the high school girls I had been with, and the fast deep fucking made me cum rather fast. fortunately, I recovered fast, and we went at it missionary. She had her hands on my ass, and was pushing me into her, asking for me to fuck her harder. I started slapping it as hard and fast as I could, and we both were sweating and breathing hard. I loved listening to the sounds of her squishing pussy, and my thighs slapping into her. She came with a great moan, clamping down hard on my dick. I kept pounding away, and about 5 minutes later she came again, scratching the shit out of my back (Mom was suspicious of the marks later), and I came for the second time. After about 10 minutes of catching our breaths, she was playing with my soft dick, and within minutes we were back at it, this time doggy style. It was probably the hardest I have ever fucked, as I slammed her, I would pull her back into my dick with my hands on her waist. My nuts were swinging so far and fast, they were slapping her slit and then back to my taint. After I blew my thid load, the hottest thing was watching her creampie. The two earlier loads were all frothed up from mixing with her juices, and all the agitation. She had these really large labia, and see traced my cum over them and her clit with her fingernail.

Reactions: malakos

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of those videos are pretty weak; I certainly wouldn't call them "POWERFUCKING"

Ive seen some decent Roco videos where he goes at it pretty hard...

macungie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My FB is well hung and when we are together he fucks me slow and easy. But, when we get together with other guys, he likes to fuck me hard and long. The best power fucking I ever had was when we meet up with a guy online. He invited us to his place for alittle pnp for the night. He had a room set up with a sling and they both took turns fucking the hell out of me. They would pull all the way out and when my hole would start to close up, they would slam the whole thing back in again balls deep. It can be alittle painful, but after awhile you get into it and get lost in the wildness of it. It is even better if there are other people watching as you get power fucked. Its hot to hear them comment and incourage the guys fucking you to pull out and slam it back in again. The harder the guys fuck you the hotter and horner the guys watching get to the point that they join in and help the guy fucking you--holding your legs back and pushing you into the guys thrusting cock.

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
There's no question that once my partner who is 9 X 6 manages to get me opened up that the pounding he throws is utterly merciless. The more open I get, the harder he gets. He holds me down with the weight of his body, his hands, whatever it takes, to stop me from moving. It's horrible and incredibly hot at the same time. I have to surrender my hole to him. Is it mental surrender; physical surrender -- both? At the time, it's impossible to say. He likes to talk about his pussy fucking days; about how gapped open my hole is when he pulls all the way out, sticks a few fat fingers inside to survey the damage, and how deep he's going when he slams back inside me. As much as I want it to end while it's happening, once he's done and I get to cum - and there's no way I've been able cum while he's fucking me -- he likes to hang his massive cock in my face. The release of my orgasm causes my body to shake long after I cum.

Last edited:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
when i was younger i thought this was the only way to stroke a woman.
hard,fast,no mercy.from start to finish.with my length a straight up pounding isn't enjoyable for the woman i'm with.

i later learned from an older woman(i was in my early 20's she was in her mid 40's)that there were better ways of how to used what i had.

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coincidentally, I got power fucked last night. He's hung 8x6 and he dominated me and pounded me hard without mercy. When he was ready to cum he pulled out of my ass, stripped off the condom, held me by the hair and shoved his cock in my mouth and fucked til he shot his load. He doesn't do that every time he fucks me but I love it when he does.

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Coincidentally, I got power fucked last night. He's hung 8x6 and he dominated me and pounded me hard without mercy. When he was ready to cum he pulled out of my ass, stripped off the condom, held me by the hair and shoved his cock in my mouth and fucked til he shot his load. He doesn't do that every time he fucks me but I love it when he does.

God that was hot!!!!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had it done often but sometimes when the bf is in a very intense mood for whatever reason, he will pound away hard, fast and furious. Heck yeah, it hurts sometimes but then again I cum and cum and cum buckets.