Hung and Hard Pounding

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there is a real difference between: two lovers playing out a consensual love making session in which one or both are dominant and/or rough; and being brutal, cruel or even raping your partner. I love the former, and thankfully have never faced the latter. Surely if someone was intentionally hurting me I would stop him, and never entertain him again.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
i am fortunate to have a BF with a big cock. And I am also fortunate to have a BF that likes to fuck really hard sometimes. He doesn't do it, unless I have given the go-ahead, thankfully. We prefer to fuck without lube, so it takes a while for him to get inside me fully. And, some warm up is needed to get things wet and loose enough to power fuck. Only then do I say OK for him to go however hard he wants to. If we go hard too soon, I slow him down. . but sometimes I just let him go as hard and fast as he wants. It hurts like hell, and I certainly remember it for a few days after. But its a good reminder of the passion and pounding i took. Plus, when I let him go as hard as he wants, he cums a lot faster. . . So, while it may be hard and sort of brutal, it doesnt last for long.

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh fuck yes. You just have to make sure you communicate with your partner but I love to fuck hard and rough and completely overwhelm them. It’s also fun when you’re done and your girl is left there still whimpering, knees shaking, the sheets are soaked and her pussy is a useless sloppy mess :heart_eyes:

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I want to ask the really hung guys if they have ever power fucked someone with little regard to if they could take you? I've seen vids, both str8 and gay, where this was the case. A guy with a horse sized cock keeps on fucking the absolute hell out of their sex partner, even though they are screaming that they can handle anymore. They would say things like "The louder you scream the harder I'm gonna fuck you!" or "You're gonna take it whether you can handle it or not!".

It sounds brutal, but for some it's a turn on to see a guy punishing a girls pussy or a guy's ass. Power fucking to the max.

Anybody experience this or similar from either side?
Me too

indianajones7895

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to ask the really hung guys if they have ever power fucked someone with little regard to if they could take you? I've seen vids, both str8 and gay, where this was the case. A guy with a horse sized cock keeps on fucking the absolute hell out of their sex partner, even though they are screaming that they can handle anymore. They would say things like "The louder you scream the harder I'm gonna fuck you!" or "You're gonna take it whether you can handle it or not!".

It sounds brutal, but for some it's a turn on to see a guy punishing a girls pussy or a guy's ass. Power fucking to the max.

Anybody experience this or similar from either side?

I’ve done it quite a bit but only when it’s kinda agreed upon before hand. If it’s done without verbal consent, I think it’s abusive and fucked up. But if it’s part of your dynamic, it’s hot as hell.

I

iatbcb2

Agree with everyone who say communication is the key here although it doesn't necessarily have to be something you discuss beforehand. If the mood feels right and your partner seems particularly turned on you can always ask during sex if they want you to go a little harder.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i want to that so much but chicks have something like wall in them that dont let me give all my cock. if could do that i will pound hell of someone :D
There was a lady on here (haven’t seen her in a few years) who loved it. I stretched her til she bled and bottomed out in her. She begged me to pound her hard and deep. The harder I went, the harder and more intensely she came, so close together that you could barely tell where her orgasms ended and began. She is the only one I ever fucked who did that. She had a tiny pussy but LOVED getting it stressed. I was kind of worried, but she refused to let me fuck her again unless I did the same. She wasn’t interested in oral or manual. Foreplay was minimal. We fucked again twice that evening. We were FWB for about three years after that, then she married and moved away. I still hear from her from time to time.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My point is, they are out there. She most recently messaged me that they drove past the hotel where we would meet when I came to town and she ended up with wet panties thinking about it. Needless to say I had to “relieve” myself after reading the whole message.

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i want to that so much but chicks have something like wall in them that dont let me give all my cock. if could do that i will pound hell of someone :D
You’ll have more luck trying that with guys, I think ;)

D

deleted972301

obviously agreeing.

i'm not huge, something over 7x5.5, but done enough of this. because my size isnt so drastic, i've gotten away with it- even if i hit the back, it's only so big. out of those who i never fucked any other way, only one couldn't take it (and liked that she couldnt), but she was short as hell. i've been on the verge of calling her up these recent days.
This is exactly where I teeter totter on the line with my wife. When I started pumping I was easily on the side of splitting her in two.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few weeks ago in a gay sauna in London I got with a guy who fucked the hell out of me, and I loved every minute! I'm 6' and had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him; he was tall. Goodness knows how long his cock was, but he dug deep, fucking me in a variety positions - for a long time I was laying on a bench with my twitching legs around his shoulder, as he pounded me, my cock oozing precum and cum. Now if only I could have that every day...