Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few weeks ago in a gay sauna in London I got with a guy who fucked the hell out of me, and I loved every minute! I'm 6' and had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him; he was tall. Goodness knows how long his cock was, but he dug deep, fucking me in a variety positions - for a long time I was laying on a bench with my twitching legs around his shoulder, as he pounded me, my cock oozing precum and cum. Now if only I could have that every day...
Which sauna?

Reactions: dedalus1994

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which sauna?
The Locker Room in Kennington, it's normally a naked-only on the last Wednesday of the month. It's a friendly crowd there, generally a bit older, Saturday and Sunday afternoons are generally good too.

D

deleted1074483

as a top I do love to jackhammer a guys ass but most guys I've been with haven't been into really hard sex, but the few who've let me I've fully enjoyed, just that feeling of completely letting go and pounding and filling their asses and them telling me they can still feel me there in them the next day, definitely truly owned, love it:)

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a top I do love to jackhammer a guys ass but most guys I've been with haven't been into really hard sex, but the few who've let me I've fully enjoyed, just that feeling of completely letting go and pounding and filling their asses and them telling me they can still feel me there in them the next day, definitely truly owned, love it:)
Well, if you ever find yourself in London, you can hammer my arse to your heart's content!

Reactions: deleted1074483

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My kind of Top,

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom I love to lay on my stomach, have a top mount me, I love feeling his hot breathe on my neck and in my ear as he jack hammers me so hard!

Had a guy fuck me like that once, he fucked me so hard i had to ask him to stop because I could take it, I asked him to stop, could catch my breathe, and he was very close, he held my head down with both his hand all his weight on me and he came so hard, his body shook and he drooled all over my head. Now to think about it or find it hot, and took it like a man.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom I love to lay on my stomach, have a top mount me, I love feeling his hot breathe on my neck and in my ear as he jack hammers me so hard!

Had a guy fuck me like that once, he fucked me so hard i had to ask him to stop because I could take it, I asked him to stop, could catch my breathe, and he was very close, he held my head down with both his hand all his weight on me and he came so hard, his body shook and he drooled all over my head. Now to think about it or find it hot, and took it like a man.
Atta boy!

Reactions: abattist and erpap

Adventurous

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few weeks ago in a gay sauna in London I got with a guy who fucked the hell out of me, and I loved every minute! I'm 6' and had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him; he was tall. Goodness knows how long his cock was, but he dug deep, fucking me in a variety positions - for a long time I was laying on a bench with my twitching legs around his shoulder, as he pounded me, my cock oozing precum and cum. Now if only I could have that every day...
I hope you got his number and will you share it? Hehe