1. cooldude_hunglow

cooldude_hunglow New Member

Albums:
    Any hung men on here have had any long relationships in marriage or dating?

I can happily say I have been with my gf for three years, and it seems like it keeps getting better, so have any other guys experienced increasingly good relationships?

2. mj wagner

mj wagner New Member

Albums:
    Yes I was with my ex for 11 years. Now I have neen in a relationship for 10 years.

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 4 years, and we are planning to get married.

Before i dated a girl for 1 year, and never had one night stands.

4. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

22 years with my wife, or to be accurate - married to her for 22 years. Been with her for almost 24.

5. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been with my partner Patrick for almost 3 years now, we have a wonderful relationship so far, we are best friends, and lovers. I know that whatever happens in the future, I will always remain good friends with Paddy. Right now he is at home to spend time with his parents in the French Caribbean for 2 months...I am really missing him, thank Christ or somebody for the telephone and internet....I'd be really pining away otherwise!

6. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Was married 11 years. Now burning the candle at both ends for a while.

7. NorwegianLumber

NorwegianLumber New Member

Albums:
    My only serious relationship so far just lasted a couple of months. I simply didn't have time, since I take my education seriously. I'm only 18, so I guess there will be more relatiopnships. I'm more like a long-term relationship kind of guy, since I think things get better the better you know people. of course one night stands qould be exciting, but the better you know your lover, the better the love's going to be.

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I was with my very first girlfriend for over three years. From the time I was a sophomore in high school until after I had graduated. The first year and a half or so of that relationship was pretty good, I guess. Got kind of crappy toward the end, though.

My second relationship was about two and a half years long. Again, first half was pretty good, got worse toward the end.

The longest real relationship I've had since then I think was 3 or 4 months. It's funny when I was a teenager everyone was always so impressed by how long Jenni and I had stuck together and then later how long Alisha and I were together. To a 19 year old 3 years of a relationship seems like a lifetime. Now, though... I can't seem to find anything that lasts. Maybe the mistakes I made earlier in committing to girls who really weren't right for me in the long run means that today I'm more cautious about getting into things like that.

Then again, the last time I tried committing to someone was a disaster, so maybe I havent learned that much.

9. NCbear

Gold Member

Before I met my present lover, I was in an on-again, off-again relationship for 12 years. Yes, 12 years. Never again will I put up with daily thunderstorms just for the few minutes the sun might decide to peep out from behind a cloud.

My current BF doesn't do drama-queen crap like that, thank God. When he's got issues, he communicates them like the mature man he is.

NCbear

10. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I'm not too hung, but I am known for longevity in relationships. My first gf was a bitch who I practically wasted a year and 3 months with (age 16-17). There was nothing serious for a year following, then I got with my current gf last November, so we've been together for over a year at this point. She's just wonderful, and we're so happy together that time just kinda rolls by, unnoticed. With my ex, every week was like an achievement. It was pretty horrible then, but I didn't know any better and was enjoying the attention for once.

Draft saved Draft deleted