hung and proud vs. small and embarrassed

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gonna get in on this thread. Hang in there, it's worth the read.

wallyj84's comments rub people the wrong way a lot on this site I notice & sometimes he can be cartoonish in his examples.
That burning baby example, wally...hahaha...Nobody's gonna consider the penis size of the child in that instance. Like someone said earlier, they would get the one they could get easiest & try to get the other one afterwards. HOWEVER, if one baby belonged to a wealthy famous celebrity and the other one belonged to just some everyday person...
...if this was known, then SOME people would choose to save the kid who belonged to the rich person first before rescuing the other one. THAT criteria could be believable.

But back to what I was saying. Wally confronts this site with the reality of how people view others.
He speaks out what society acts out. People want to believe they're fair & impartial. That they are not prone to hypocrisy.
But words many times don't follow actions.

People bow to power. This is a fact. In many forms. You don't make jokes against some one you fear or admire. Fear is a reaction to a power & so is admiration. When you joke against someone you are showing that you don't fear them or admire them. You don't respect them. It could be mild, it could be severe but it's there.

In the sexual realm, a large penis is not mocked. There are those who are scared of what a large penis can do & refuse it. There are those who admire what a large penis can do & accept it. But no one mocks it. Any humor towards that large penis comes from a position of fearfulness or admiration.

And since the sexual realm is a subset of the social realm, there is overlap.
Because large penises are valued highly, large penis owners can be valued highly. The owner's other traits can detract from his social value but his sexually-valued large penis won't detract from it.

But, the small penis in the sexual realm IS mocked. There are many jokes at a small penis' expense. People openly smirk, smile derisively, laugh, and disrespect small penises. No one is scared by it & no one admires it. They wrote a whole SONG on the subject for goodness' sake! A song of rejection no less.

"Don't want no short dick man. Don't want no short dick man. Eenie weenie teenie weenie shriveled little short dick man."

As we can see from that song's lyrics, small penis owners often carry the mockery, devaluement, & disrespect that their small penises do. This is because the sexual aspect is a subset of the social aspect. The owner's other traits may augment his social value but his sexually-devalued small penis won't augment it.

People judge by image. All people. Maybe HOW they do it differs but everybody does it. Respect is NOT earned, it's INSTANT & based on how you view a person by first impression. That respect level can change based on later interactions or we can say second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh impressions. But people always have an idea of how to rank someone socially by their visible traits. Dispute me or not but this is true & testable.

How many times have I read personal accounts in forums about a woman who was smitten by a guy, flirted with him, got to know him, liked what she saw from him, then chose to have sex with him...
...and disgusted, dismayed, disappointed when she saw his penis being small?
How many times did that result in the woman turning ice cold to the man afterwards withdrawing all the affection & attention she lavished on him before she knew of his penis size?

The traits that she could see registered positive to her but his hidden trait (hidden by clothing) registered negative. He was a stranger, he was hot, he was well-dressed, he had a good-paying career, he was intelligent, he had a pleasing personality, he was attentive, he was generous, he was adventurous...he was small? He is gone.

The story is very old to the men who share his small penis trait.
That's why there's such a big chip on many of their shoulders. You can't kick a dog on a chain year after year & expect that dog not to have an attitude problem.
The whole entire culture tells them they are sexually worthless. No escape. They only get poorly thought out platitudes as a respite. And because of some of those platitudes, some of these men are confused about what really is going on. They are so desperate to hang on to what seems to be a shelter from the constant social abuse seen in the larger overall culture but logic tells them numbers don't lie. So they beg for acceptance in many venues such as internet forums trying to see if those platitudes are really real.

That's why you get so many questions about "does size matter?" "does my size matter?" "what do you think about my penis size?" "is mine good enough?" "will they leave me if i'm small?"
Those questions will never end until the culture around the small-sized men changes. When it's not acceptable to mock a man because of his size. When people don't mock their sizes in private. When people openly like them for their size in a positive way.

It's human. Everyone suffers from moments like those. When people aren't sure about their place in the world, they ask questions. But they don't want a truth that says their place is beneath everyone else. Everybody wants to be loved. Everybody wants to be accepted. Everybody wants to be desired. It's a universal trait of humanity & when people don't get this, trouble happens.

Wally hates the platitudes & wants people to talk like they act. He's tired of lies. He's tired of games. He's tired of the illusions. He wants it all laid out on the table so everything's clear & he can make his decisions accordingly. He doesn't want to be in a Matrix & swallowed the red pill. He wants brute honesty in all interactions no matter how painful.

And that's the sticking point. All of life is a series of illusions. Money is an illusion. Status is an illusion. Civilization itself is an illusion. We're all a bunch of delusional animals denying how animal we are. Denying & manipulating our natures.

The United States of America says there's no caste system here in this country. Of course there is. A more modifiable malleable caste system but a caste system nevertheless. If you're born into a poor family, most likely you will live as a poor person & create more poor people. If you're born into a rich family, most likely you will live as a rich person & create more rich people. And yes, there ARE 2 sets of rules for the rich & the poor despite all the advertisement that says law is equally applied to all citizens.
The term "United States" itself is an illusion because people mostly stick to their own kinds. There IS a Black America, a White America, a Latino America, & all the rest. our traits are different & the way our traits are valued are different so our treatment will be different all throughout every aspect of society.

There's always a pecking order as much as we don't like to admit it. Especially if you're the one doing the pecking (or in some cases being pecked). Those who are called beautiful don't understand the plight of those called ugly. They don't live that reality & their personalities are not shaped by the scorn & disrespect those called 'ugly' face.

We are shaped not only by our internal chemical processes but our external environmental experiences—both the natural environment & social environment. Think about how you interact with the world based on how your brother or sister was the favorite child. Think about how you would interact with the world if YOU were the favorite child.

It appears that in the sexual realm those with the large penis are the favorite child. People give out phone numbers to meet up for sexual rendezvous based on the purchase of a pack of Magnum condoms. And the mating game has proven to be a complicated one for most people. Something has to be up when someone breaks through the complications so easily.

Value is subjective but we tend to act as if it's objective. So we rate a person's traits, examine their traits' value to us, then rate the person accordingly. Fashion exists to remind people of the subjectiveness of value. Sometimes values change.

So far, small penises are still not valued hence Wally's comment that there's no need to be proud of a small penis. Pride is a reflection of value. A basketball player is not proud of shooting airballs. He's proud to make monster dunks, 3-point shots, & half-court shots. Those points he gets on the basketball scoreboards AND respect scoreboards have value. It took lots of skill & accomplishment to be able to do that. Skill & accomplishment most people in the world can and/or will never do.
That's that pecking order again.

Wally wants people to be honest about the current reality of that pecking order, that's all.
John Lucas

Last edited:
Reactions: cockboiii

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
I'm gonna get in on this thread. Hang in there, it's worth the read.

wallyj84's comments rub people the wrong way a lot on this site I notice & sometimes he can be cartoonish in his examples.
That burning baby example, wally...hahaha...Nobody's gonna consider the penis size of the child in that instance. Like someone said earlier, they would get the one they could get easiest & try to get the other one afterwards. HOWEVER, if one baby belonged to a wealthy famous celebrity and the other one belonged to just some everyday person...
...if this was known, then SOME people would choose to save the kid who belonged to the rich person first before rescuing the other one. THAT criteria could be believable.

But back to what I was saying. Wally confronts this site with the reality of how people view others.
He speaks out what society acts out. People want to believe they're fair & impartial. That they are not prone to hypocrisy.
But words many times don't follow actions.

People bow to power. This is a fact. In many forms. You don't make jokes against some one you fear or admire. Fear is a reaction to a power & so is admiration. When you joke against someone you are showing that you don't fear them or admire them. You don't respect them. It could be mild, it could be severe but it's there.

In the sexual realm, a large penis is not mocked. There are those who are scared of what a large penis can do & refuse it. There are those who admire what a large penis can do & accept it. But no one mocks it. Any humor towards that large penis comes from a position of fearfulness or admiration.

And since the sexual realm is a subset of the social realm, there is overlap.
Because large penises are valued highly, large penis owners can be valued highly. The owner's other traits can detract from his social value but his sexually-valued large penis won't detract from it.

But, the small penis in the sexual realm IS mocked. There are many jokes at a small penis' expense. People openly smirk, smile derisively, laugh, and disrespect small penises. No one is scared by it & no one admires it. They wrote a whole SONG on the subject for goodness' sake! A song of rejection no less.

"Don't want no short dick man. Don't want no short dick man. Eenie weenie teenie weenie shriveled little short dick man."

As we can see from that song's lyrics, small penis owners often carry the mockery, devaluement, & disrespect that their small penises do. This is because the sexual aspect is a subset of the social aspect. The owner's other traits may augment his social value but his sexually-devalued small penis won't augment it.

People judge by image. All people. Maybe HOW they do it differs but everybody does it. Respect is NOT earned, it's INSTANT & based on how you view a person by first impression. That respect level can change based on later interactions or we can say second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh impressions. But people always have an idea of how to rank someone socially by their visible traits. Dispute me or not but this is true & testable.

How many times have I read personal accounts in forums about a woman who was smitten by a guy, flirted with him, got to know him, liked what she saw from him, then chose to have sex with him...
...and disgusted, dismayed, disappointed when she saw his penis being small?
How many times did that result in the woman turning ice cold to the man afterwards withdrawing all the affection & attention she lavished on him before she knew of his penis size?

The traits that she could see registered positive to her but his hidden trait (hidden by clothing) registered negative. He was a stranger, he was hot, he was well-dressed, he had a good-paying career, he was intelligent, he had a pleasing personality, he was attentive, he was generous, he was adventurous...he was small? He is gone.

The story is very old to the men who share his small penis trait.
That's why there's such a big chip on many of their shoulders. You can't kick a dog on a chain year after year & expect that dog not to have an attitude problem.
The whole entire culture tells them they are sexually worthless. No escape. They only get poorly thought out platitudes as a respite. And because of some of those platitudes, some of these men are confused about what really is going on. They are so desperate to hang on to what seems to be a shelter from the constant social abuse seen in the larger overall culture but logic tells them numbers don't lie. So they beg for acceptance in many venues such as internet forums trying to see if those platitudes are really real.

That's why you get so many questions about "does size matter?" "does my size matter?" "what do you think about my penis size?" "is mine good enough?" "will they leave me if i'm small?"
Those questions will never end until the culture around the small-sized men changes. When it's not acceptable to mock a man because of his size. When people don't mock their sizes in private. When people openly like them for their size in a positive way.

It's human. Everyone suffers from moments like those. When people aren't sure about their place in the world, they ask questions. But they don't want a truth that says their place is beneath everyone else. Everybody wants to be loved. Everybody wants to be accepted. Everybody wants to be desired. It's a universal trait of humanity & when people don't get this, trouble happens.

Wally hates the platitudes & wants people to talk like they act. He's tired of lies. He's tired of games. He's tired of the illusions. He wants it all laid out on the table so everything's clear & he can make his decisions accordingly. He doesn't want to be in a Matrix & swallowed the red pill. He wants brute honesty in all interactions no matter how painful.

And that's the sticking point. All of life is a series of illusions. Money is an illusion. Status is an illusion. Civilization itself is an illusion. We're all a bunch of delusional animals denying how animal we are. Denying & manipulating our natures.

The United States of America says there's no caste system here in this country. Of course there is. A more modifiable malleable caste system but a caste system nevertheless. If you're born into a poor family, most likely you will live as a poor person & create more poor people. If you're born into a rich family, most likely you will live as a rich person & create more rich people. And yes, there ARE 2 sets of rules for the rich & the poor despite all the advertisement that says law is equally applied to all citizens.
The term "United States" itself is an illusion because people mostly stick to their own kinds. There IS a Black America, a White America, a Latino America, & all the rest. our traits are different & the way our traits are valued are different so our treatment will be different all throughout every aspect of society.

There's always a pecking order as much as we don't like to admit it. Especially if you're the one doing the pecking (or in some cases being pecked). Those who are called beautiful don't understand the plight of those called ugly. They don't live that reality & their personalities are not shaped by the scorn & disrespect those called 'ugly' face.

We are shaped not only by our internal chemical processes but our external environmental experiences—both the natural environment & social environment. Think about how you interact with the world based on how your brother or sister was the favorite child. Think about how you would interact with the world if YOU were the favorite child.

It appears that in the sexual realm those with the large penis are the favorite child. People give out phone numbers to meet up for sexual rendezvous based on the purchase of a pack of Magnum condoms. And the mating game has proven to be a complicated one for most people. Something has to be up when someone breaks through the complications so easily.

Value is subjective but we tend to act as if it's objective. So we rate a person's traits, examine their traits' value to us, then rate the person accordingly. Fashion exists to remind people of the subjectiveness of value. Sometimes values change.

So far, small penises are still not valued hence Wally's comment that there's no need to be proud of a small penis. Pride is a reflection of value. A basketball player is not proud of shooting airballs. He's proud to make monster dunks, 3-point shots, & half-court shots. Those points he gets on the basketball scoreboards AND respect scoreboards have value. It took lots of skill & accomplishment to be able to do that. Skill & accomplishment most people in the world can and/or will never do.
That's that pecking order again.

Wally wants people to be honest about the current reality of that pecking order, that's all.
John Lucas

Wow. Thank you so much for writing this man. You're a genius in my opinion. Damn, you just perfectly articulated everything I think about this subject.

I have been plagued by this size debate since I was 12 years old. I have the penis size version of anorexia. I'm average but feel perpetually like I'm small. As a gay man, I feel like it's worse sometimes. Gay guys are obsessed with huge cocks. Sometimes it seems like it's all they care about. I had this guy tell me once "with a cock your size, your right hand is gonna be your best bet as far as finding a boyfriend"

I'm ok with the world being this way. I'm ok being a loser. Even though I am devalued, dehumanized, forgotten, ignored, or rejected. As long as we can be HONEST about it. I can't deny the power of a huge cock, so I'm not gonna blame other people for their obsession.

I got into small penis humiliation as a way of acting out this internal drama. Hung guys who can talk bluntly with me about size, tease and humiliate me, and yet still be a friend or big brother figure, have really helped me. It's like they allowed me to face my fear and even derive pleasure from it. So honest people are really refreshing to me. I'll take it over being patronized any day.

And to Wally: I appreciate your audacity and your blunt comments. I identify with you and hope you know you're not alone in your misery. :)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the hottest scenes I was eve in was with this really hot dude who had a small dick that was just as hard as a piece of iron. he talked dirty to me and never had a whiff of lack of self confidence... it made me realize that what I really liked were men with self confidence enough to tell me how to pleasure them

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why would anyone be proud of being small? That's like being proud of being a failure.

wow dude.. you so totally dont get it. its about know what you are doing, not what yo have. I love big dicks, but I like informed, self confident men most of all. And anyone with self confidence would never try to bolster them selves up by bringing others down

D_Albert_Bulgehopper

Account Disabled
Media
I don't understand being proud of something you can't control. It is like saying you are proud to be of a certain country or ethnicity- you had nothing to do with it. Also, I feel bad for smaller guys, because the have to deal with so much irrational bullshit from other guys- I don't feel bad because they have smaller dicks. It really shouldn't matter that much, and guys that need to assert their manliness by showing off their dicks have some serious underlying inferiority complexes.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I hope you guys don't mind me asking.

If you have a small penis, from whom do you feel embarrassed considering in your entire life only a handful of people get to see your penis. You still have orgasms just like any other human, you pee from it just like any other animal, you procreate from it and in most cases you can still make your partner enjoy it.

Just be proud of what you have and make the best of it. Life is too short to worry about what you look like.

In my case, my partners have made me feel ashamed and embarrassed about my size.

I have had multiple partners comment on my size in a negative manner. Although their words weren't all that hateful, it was the dissapointment in their voice and face that caused me the most pain. It really felt like I let them down for no other reason than being who I am.

Reactions: cockboiii

Jbone

Just Browsing
Media
There are many other factors, wealth, musculature, race, intelligence, etc. For me, I would first look at their wealth, but it is possible that have equal social value and neither is superior to the other.

This is arguably--arguably--the most ridiculous thing you've said in this thread.

First of all, the idea that penis size determines genetic or social superiority is fucking absurd. It's about as useful genetically as height or hair color. It bears no relation to general health, longevity, or intelligence. It doesn't even make you sexually superior, since you still have to "know how to use it." Size does not equate to skill.

Society's infatuation with penis size has more to do with men mistaking it for a measure of their manhood than it has to do with it's actual impact on your sex life. Women and men both say a lot of things about the effect size has, but in most cases, it's psychological. Go ahead and look at the vagina; the nerve endings, the G Spot, and the clit are all right there up front. You can get the job done without packing a big gun.

You have nothing to be ashamed of. The initial disappointment might sting, but you can show your girlfriend that it isn't all about size by working on your rhythm and technique, and on other aspects of lovemaking.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, if you are small and have issues with it, then why not give PE a try?? Seriously going through all this hassle and emotions.

Just give it a try, trust me it works. :wink:

ackomack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. What a d-bag. No wonder your girlfriend left you and only came back after the guy she was after rejected her. You're a sad, sad person.

I'm happy that you're able to live a happy life despite your disability, but you shouldn't be proud of having a small penis. You can be proud of running marathons or being sucessful with women, but you should never be proud of having a small penis. You should only be proud of good things, like accomplishments or mental/physical traits that make you superior to others. You can't be proud of something that makes you inferior, like a small cock.

Notseingme

Experimental Member
Media
I'm happy that you're able to live a happy life despite your disability, but you shouldn't be proud of having a small penis. You can be proud of running marathons or being sucessful with women, but you should never be proud of having a small penis. You should only be proud of good things, like accomplishments or mental/physical traits that make you superior to others. You can't be proud of something that makes you inferior, like a small cock.

You are an ignorant whore.

The penis comes in many shapes in sizes as everyone does

The size of a penis is only a man made dilemma..You have a penis, if its functions and is healthy TIS all one needs to be concerened about

Its infantile to tell someone how to feel about what they have based off your opinions on the matter

Im sure we all can take one look at you and tell you what you shouldnt be proud of as well

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media

How does having a small penis make you inferior? That just doesn't make any sense.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
How does having a small penis make you inferior? That just doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense. Penis size is one thing that determines your social ranking. Men with larger penises are more desired by potential sexual partners and recieve more respect from peers. Considering all of this how could a large penis be anything but superior to a small penis?

You are an ignorant whore.

The penis comes in many shapes in sizes as everyone does

The size of a penis is only a man made dilemma..You have a penis, if its functions and is healthy TIS all one needs to be concerened about

Its infantile to tell someone how to feel about what they have based off your opinions on the matter

Im sure we all can take one look at you and tell you what you shouldnt be proud of as well

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Did I hit a nerve? You are mad only because you know what I'm saying is true.

By the way, I have never denied my defective nature.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
It makes perfect sense. Penis size is one thing that determines your social ranking. Men with larger penises are more desired by potential sexual partners and recieve more respect from peers. Considering all of this how could a large penis be anything but superior to a small penis?

How does penis size have to do with social ranking? A chick doesn't date just for your penis, if that was the case today alot of guys would be opting to get surgery to make theirs bigger. Yes sex is an important aspect of any relationship but you don't have to be hung like a horse to be amazing in bed.

You get more respect for having a bigger penis, oh please, thats just a load of bullshit.

Large penises have more disadvantages then average and smaller penises.

It also has to do with skill, not just pumping in and out.

Let me guess, your one of those guys who has a huge penis so he thinks he's the shit and is better then everyone and can treat people like garbage because you think everyone else is inferior to you. Well here is a little bit of advice to you, try treating people that way in real life and i guarantee you will eventually get whats coming to you. You can act all tough and mighty here on the forums, but ibet in real life, your just some pussy who doesn't have the balls to say that to someones face knowing you would probably get your ass handed to you.

Last edited:

Notseingme

Experimental Member
Media

Did I hit a nerve? You are mad only because you know what I'm saying is true.

By the way, I have never denied my defective nature.

Of course a nerve was hit but not in the way you are thinking

STOP

You are putting way too much emphasis on PENIS SIZE
when your theories could apply to anypart of the body

so its no use to act like the penis not being up to a standard is anydifferent

cause according to society we shouldnt be proud of anything thats not considered something to be proud of..

But people are proud of various things about themeselves and penis should be no different

Notseingme

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand being proud of something you can't control. It is like saying you are proud to be of a certain country or ethnicity- you had nothing to do with it. Also, I feel bad for smaller guys, because the have to deal with so much irrational bullshit from other guys- I don't feel bad because they have smaller dicks. It really shouldn't matter that much, and guys that need to assert their manliness by showing off their dicks have some serious underlying inferiority complexes.

People are proud because whatever way they were made...they live with it everyday and live their lives with it everyday and its apart of them...

Its self actualization being proud of the person you are encompassing things about you you can and cannot control and being satisfied with it

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
How does penis size have to do with social ranking? A chick doesn't date just for your penis, if that was the case today alot of guys would be opting to get surgery to make theirs bigger. Yes sex is an important aspect of any relationship but you don't have to be hung like a horse to be amazing in bed.

If there was a legitimate surgery, that really worked, at half of all men would get it as soon as they came of age.

A woman doesn't date a man for his dick, but his dick, and ability to use it, does factor into the equation. Once again, I don't think that penis size is the only thing used to determine someone's social ranking, but it is one factor.

You get more respect for having a bigger penis, oh please, thats just a load of bullshit.

No, it's not. It's the truth.

Large penises have more disadvantages then average and smaller penises.

It also has to do with skill, not just pumping in and out.

This is so ridiculous that I won't even dignify it with a response.

Let me guess, your one of those guys who has a huge penis so he thinks he's the shit and is better then everyone and can treat people like garbage because you think everyone else is inferior to you. Well here is a little bit of advice to you, try treating people that way in real life and i guarantee you will eventually get whats coming to you. You can act all tough and mighty here on the forums, but ibet in real life, your just some pussy who doesn't have the balls to say that to someones face knowing you would probably get your ass handed to you.

I have a small penis. Very small. probably the smallest on this site. I am inferior and accept the fact that I'm inferior. All I want is for everyone to recognize their place in society and accept it. Honestly, accepting the fact that I'm inferior was the best thing I ever did. It has changed my life for the better in ways I can't even explain. I just want for everyone to have that same experience, that's why is say what I do.

Of course a nerve was hit but not in the way you are thinking

STOP

You are putting way too much emphasis on PENIS SIZE
when your theories could apply to anypart of the body

so its no use to act like the penis not being up to a standard is anydifferent

cause according to society we shouldnt be proud of anything thats not considered something to be proud of..

But people are proud of various things about themeselves and penis should be no different

There are lots of things that people are proud of that they shouldn't be. If I had things my way, people would only be proud of things that are worthwhile and not things that are inferior. Inferior people should never forget their place and always remember that there are those superior to them who are more valuable to society and just plain better than their inferior counterparts.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
No one, I repeat, no one is gonna respect you more just because you have a bigger dick, and if its true then please bring up a scenario of someone showing respect to someone strictly for having a large penis.

Also im quite small myself (4.8) but my girlfriend says im amazing in bed, the best she has ever had and thats no lie. I focus on her pleasure besides my own. Just because my penis isn't 7-8 inches long doesnt mean im inferior. It just means that even though her ex's may have had bigger penis then me, it means that I am better in bed then all her others because I ACTUALLY know how to use mine and am not insecure about my just below average penis, would I get surgery to increase the size a few inches if I had the chance FUCK NO, know why? Because im not insecure about my penis.

And it is the truth that larger penises do have more disadvantages then average and smaller penises. Every penis has its own advantage.

Ive made my point here im done arguing.