Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not had a relationship where sexual compatibility has been an issue, because I don't have specific expectations of what sex has to be, or what size my partner has to be. The only deal breaker is if the person refuses sex ie will not pleasure me nor let me pleasure them.

All I'm saying is that if someone has rigid expectations of what sex has to be and who (physically) it has to be with, then they might miss out on something fantastic. Life is about expanding your horizons and experiencing new things, not holding on to rigid rules. Think outside the box.

And I'm not saying that we can't have our fantasies about our ideal partners. But life is messy, and more often than not, that perfect person does not exist...except in our fantasies.

I'd rather have a soulmate with whom I am compatible with in intelligence, sense of humor, etc. His size is completely unimportant. I'm not sure you will ever get that for some of us we really do NOT CARE about your size.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly!! Love your response!

Who gives a shit? I can't change the fact that I have a <5" cock, so why not be proud of what I've got? It's not going to magically turn into an eight inch monster, it's not going to suddenly be wrist thick and forearm long, so all I can do is use it and the other tools I have at my disposal as best I can.

Not everyone that has a small(er) cock has the same Eeyore mindset that you obviously have (i.e., "woe is me; I have a small penis, so I should just feel sorry for something that I can't do anything about"). I don't let the fact that I have a short, thin cock keep me from dancing with women; I don't let my small cock keep me from flirting with women at bars; I don't let my small cock keep me from asking those women out.

As much as you may think it to be the case, the size of your penis isn't the only thing that women care about. Some females on this website are certainly the exception, but they aren't the rule.

I have a small cock. I run marathons. I swim/bike/run triathlons. I tie my own flies and build my own fly rods. I flirt with women (especially those that you'd probably consider "out of my league") and have even been known to take some of those women home, and have even (gasp!) dated those women with my small cock. I'm proud of what I do, who I am, and the bits and pieces I've got!

SHR

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me you are talking some ole shit different day. Get over yourself.

In the very first sentence you say sexual incompatibility is no sex at all. Then in the very last sentence you state that so long as you get regular sex it doesn't matter how bad it is. I get the impression that sometimes you dont know what you believe and that you are only disagreeing for the sake of disagreement. At one point there you go on to say that getting a guy to orgasm is enough for you yet conveniently neglect the possibility that the guy might be super difficult to get off (or not get hard at all) or even worse he could go off even before you had the chance to start enjoying yourself. In that case according to your definition of adequate sex you wouldn't be getting it.

My point is everyone has their standard at which sex becomes of unacceptable quality and you just cant pretend you're satisfied in a relationship because your partner has great teeth. (for example) Are people having difficulty understanding me on this point or am I talking at brick walls?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't agree with your conclusions of devalueing yourself, guys!

I have (just) an average dick and when i'm going to a gay sauna or when i'm at a nude beach i get tons of guys who want to do something kinky with me. It's been tested out numerous times that gays follow me in those nude situations and want me to get intimate with them even though i'm straight!! And i can't hide my dick size then... so it's something else that counts too guys!

I wear my dick proudly as if it was a 12 inch dick, i'm using it wisely and like a real man. I show off confidently and i play the alpha male.... sure there's much bigger ones all over but who cares? In the end it's more than just dick size guys... use it like a man and be proud of what you've got - and you will find fans of yours....

QUOTE=D_Garmanswait Glanshorne;3505380
Wow. Thank you so much for writing this man. You're a genius in my opinion. Damn, you just perfectly articulated everything I think about this subject.

I have been plagued by this size debate since I was 12 years old. I have the penis size version of anorexia. I'm average but feel perpetually like I'm small. As a gay man, I feel like it's worse sometimes. Gay guys are obsessed with huge cocks. Sometimes it seems like it's all they care about. I had this guy tell me once "with a cock your size, your right hand is gonna be your best bet as far as finding a boyfriend"

I'm ok with the world being this way. I'm ok being a loser. Even though I am devalued, dehumanized, forgotten, ignored, or rejected. As long as we can be HONEST about it. I can't deny the power of a huge cock, so I'm not gonna blame other people for their obsession.

I got into small penis humiliation as a way of acting out this internal drama. Hung guys who can talk bluntly with me about size, tease and humiliate me, and yet still be a friend or big brother figure, have really helped me. It's like they allowed me to face my fear and even derive pleasure from it. So honest people are really refreshing to me. I'll take it over being patronized any day.

And to Wally: I appreciate your audacity and your blunt comments. I identify with you and hope you know you're not alone in your misery. :)[/QUOTE]

[FONT=&quot]Totally agree love2compare. 90 % is attitude and positive self concept [/FONT]

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Average and proud. I'm completely not average in other areas of life.

Small is not inferior unless you're into SPH. I don't do humiliation.

Anyone want to do comparison without the humiliation or whatever you want to term it, I'm down. I'm determined to be positive when I don't feel like it. Sometimes, big guys can be an ego boost for us. Including us in conversations is good.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Interesting topic for me as I am not small but not huge. I hate being around bigger guys in the changing rooms , quite intimidating. But I love being bigger when smaller guys are around n show off more than I usually do
Do you get more talkative? Perhaps seeking to include them in conversations and kinda like making them your little brother, so-to-speak?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found out that one of my dearest friends is small, and was very embarrassed for his sake. We borrowed a suitcase from him and he'd left some condoms in it. I've never even hinted that I know this and never would, and I feel bad for him. He's short and scrawny and had major health problems his whole life; he and his wife took many years to get pregnant. At the same time he is the most generous, kind-hearted, loud, self-confident guy I know. A natural leader. "Short Guy Compensation Syndrome" but without the asshole parts. He got laid younger than me and earns more $ than me. With the right attitude size really is not everything.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love being bigger than 99.9% of the guys out there. The attention is intoxicating.
It must be and I would love to be in your position but obviously 99,9% can’t be so don’t expect us to feel inferior or inadequate because we’re not

D

deleted39601

I'm hung, so I'm told, and proud, but more proud of my love making skills. Big dick is only a bonus to some! I was always able to make my girlfriends cum, no not always done with my dick alone. Some didn't like it deep or ruff, some love getting eaten out as a way of finishing. Some found the feeling of being full distracting, other go crazy. So...

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
i think i understand your point, but you're using very strong and hurtful words ("failure") that probably distract most people while reading.

being small doesn't automatically mean you are a failure. but life is most probably harder with a 4 incher than with a 7-8 inch dick and you will need a lot of courage and mental strenght to overcome the fact, that you can't change what you got and you HAVE to accept it.

if you achieve this, you can call yourself a wise and strong person and you can be proud of this. BUT it doesn't mean you are proud of your small penis itself, i'm with you on that. it means you are proud of YOURSELF, that you doesn't let your small dick stopping you from achieving things.

from what i've read so far, SHR must be a very brave person, he lives a fulfilled life (something that many only dream about, regardless of dicksize) and that is definitely something to be proud of.
he says: "I don't let the fact that I have a short, thin cock keep me from dancing with women; I don't let my small cock keep me from flirting with women at bars; I don't let my small cock keep me from asking those women out."
but being proud of having a small cock would be more like (even if it sounds funny):
"i dance with women because(!) i have a small dick, i'm flirting with women because(!) i have a small dick, i'm asking those women out because(!) i have a small dick."

thats proud, the other one is accepting a fact (which is also admirable). but thats just my opinion.

i'm on the shorter side of average myself and i'm ok with it but i can't say i'm proud of being smaller.
i know its a fictional example that will never happen in real life, still, just play with this thought for a second: if a little fairy would ask you one day if you would want to have an extra inch, what would you honestly say?
the answer for the guys who are actually proud of their small penis should be "no", right? because why would you change something you are proud of?
i admit, i would say yes without hesitation.

cheers,
pom
I have nothing to overcome.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm gonna get in on this thread. Hang in there, it's worth the read.

wallyj84's comments rub people the wrong way a lot on this site I notice & sometimes he can be cartoonish in his examples.
That burning baby example, wally...hahaha...Nobody's gonna consider the penis size of the child in that instance. Like someone said earlier, they would get the one they could get easiest & try to get the other one afterwards. HOWEVER, if one baby belonged to a wealthy famous celebrity and the other one belonged to just some everyday person...
...if this was known, then SOME people would choose to save the kid who belonged to the rich person first before rescuing the other one. THAT criteria could be believable.

But back to what I was saying. Wally confronts this site with the reality of how people view others.
He speaks out what society acts out. People want to believe they're fair & impartial. That they are not prone to hypocrisy.
But words many times don't follow actions.

People bow to power. This is a fact. In many forms. You don't make jokes against some one you fear or admire. Fear is a reaction to a power & so is admiration. When you joke against someone you are showing that you don't fear them or admire them. You don't respect them. It could be mild, it could be severe but it's there.

In the sexual realm, a large penis is not mocked. There are those who are scared of what a large penis can do & refuse it. There are those who admire what a large penis can do & accept it. But no one mocks it. Any humor towards that large penis comes from a position of fearfulness or admiration.

And since the sexual realm is a subset of the social realm, there is overlap.
Because large penises are valued highly, large penis owners can be valued highly. The owner's other traits can detract from his social value but his sexually-valued large penis won't detract from it.

But, the small penis in the sexual realm IS mocked. There are many jokes at a small penis' expense. People openly smirk, smile derisively, laugh, and disrespect small penises. No one is scared by it & no one admires it. They wrote a whole SONG on the subject for goodness' sake! A song of rejection no less.

"Don't want no short dick man. Don't want no short dick man. Eenie weenie teenie weenie shriveled little short dick man."

As we can see from that song's lyrics, small penis owners often carry the mockery, devaluement, & disrespect that their small penises do. This is because the sexual aspect is a subset of the social aspect. The owner's other traits may augment his social value but his sexually-devalued small penis won't augment it.

People judge by image. All people. Maybe HOW they do it differs but everybody does it. Respect is NOT earned, it's INSTANT & based on how you view a person by first impression. That respect level can change based on later interactions or we can say second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh impressions. But people always have an idea of how to rank someone socially by their visible traits. Dispute me or not but this is true & testable.

How many times have I read personal accounts in forums about a woman who was smitten by a guy, flirted with him, got to know him, liked what she saw from him, then chose to have sex with him...
...and disgusted, dismayed, disappointed when she saw his penis being small?
How many times did that result in the woman turning ice cold to the man afterwards withdrawing all the affection & attention she lavished on him before she knew of his penis size?

The traits that she could see registered positive to her but his hidden trait (hidden by clothing) registered negative. He was a stranger, he was hot, he was well-dressed, he had a good-paying career, he was intelligent, he had a pleasing personality, he was attentive, he was generous, he was adventurous...he was small? He is gone.

The story is very old to the men who share his small penis trait.
That's why there's such a big chip on many of their shoulders. You can't kick a dog on a chain year after year & expect that dog not to have an attitude problem.
The whole entire culture tells them they are sexually worthless. No escape. They only get poorly thought out platitudes as a respite. And because of some of those platitudes, some of these men are confused about what really is going on. They are so desperate to hang on to what seems to be a shelter from the constant social abuse seen in the larger overall culture but logic tells them numbers don't lie. So they beg for acceptance in many venues such as internet forums trying to see if those platitudes are really real.

That's why you get so many questions about "does size matter?" "does my size matter?" "what do you think about my penis size?" "is mine good enough?" "will they leave me if i'm small?"
Those questions will never end until the culture around the small-sized men changes. When it's not acceptable to mock a man because of his size. When people don't mock their sizes in private. When people openly like them for their size in a positive way.

It's human. Everyone suffers from moments like those. When people aren't sure about their place in the world, they ask questions. But they don't want a truth that says their place is beneath everyone else. Everybody wants to be loved. Everybody wants to be accepted. Everybody wants to be desired. It's a universal trait of humanity & when people don't get this, trouble happens.

Wally hates the platitudes & wants people to talk like they act. He's tired of lies. He's tired of games. He's tired of the illusions. He wants it all laid out on the table so everything's clear & he can make his decisions accordingly. He doesn't want to be in a Matrix & swallowed the red pill. He wants brute honesty in all interactions no matter how painful.

And that's the sticking point. All of life is a series of illusions. Money is an illusion. Status is an illusion. Civilization itself is an illusion. We're all a bunch of delusional animals denying how animal we are. Denying & manipulating our natures.

The United States of America says there's no caste system here in this country. Of course there is. A more modifiable malleable caste system but a caste system nevertheless. If you're born into a poor family, most likely you will live as a poor person & create more poor people. If you're born into a rich family, most likely you will live as a rich person & create more rich people. And yes, there ARE 2 sets of rules for the rich & the poor despite all the advertisement that says law is equally applied to all citizens.
The term "United States" itself is an illusion because people mostly stick to their own kinds. There IS a Black America, a White America, a Latino America, & all the rest. our traits are different & the way our traits are valued are different so our treatment will be different all throughout every aspect of society.

There's always a pecking order as much as we don't like to admit it. Especially if you're the one doing the pecking (or in some cases being pecked). Those who are called beautiful don't understand the plight of those called ugly. They don't live that reality & their personalities are not shaped by the scorn & disrespect those called 'ugly' face.

We are shaped not only by our internal chemical processes but our external environmental experiences&#8212;both the natural environment & social environment. Think about how you interact with the world based on how your brother or sister was the favorite child. Think about how you would interact with the world if YOU were the favorite child.

It appears that in the sexual realm those with the large penis are the favorite child. People give out phone numbers to meet up for sexual rendezvous based on the purchase of a pack of Magnum condoms. And the mating game has proven to be a complicated one for most people. Something has to be up when someone breaks through the complications so easily.

Value is subjective but we tend to act as if it's objective. So we rate a person's traits, examine their traits' value to us, then rate the person accordingly. Fashion exists to remind people of the subjectiveness of value. Sometimes values change.

So far, small penises are still not valued hence Wally's comment that there's no need to be proud of a small penis. Pride is a reflection of value. A basketball player is not proud of shooting airballs. He's proud to make monster dunks, 3-point shots, & half-court shots. Those points he gets on the basketball scoreboards AND respect scoreboards have value. It took lots of skill & accomplishment to be able to do that. Skill & accomplishment most people in the world can and/or will never do.
That's that pecking order again.

Wally wants people to be honest about the current reality of that pecking order, that's all.
John Lucas
It's one thing to be brutally honest but it's another thing to continue the propaganda that small is inferior, worthless, disgusting, or worse.

If we were TRULY honest we'd also explain that those shaming statements are our own opinion or a reflection of society's ideas or mere fetish SPH. If this is SPH and comes from fetish or kink, this requires consent. If this is a reflection of society, then say that. Not saying these things makes us assume that it's your personal opinion. For those of us keeping our vibe positive, it does not make us want to interact.

Reactions: grandstand1