Hung and small: friends?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it realistic for hung guys to be friends with small-dicked guys? Or would jealousy and feelings of inferiority get in the way?

D

deleted1048037

I am around about 7 inch i think and compared to most guys i've met, mine is smaller. However, i don't mind cause cock is cock. It could be really big or really small but if you don't use it right, there's no point having a cock. I am a gay size king anyway so if a guy has a bigger cock than me, i'm even more turned on :)

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tons of friends. . . and I'm hung like a chipmunk! Only time jealousy and sense of inferiority come into play is from (better-hung) guys pissed by my looks, bod and luck with the ladies! Hey, it's me going home with the cute chicks! Hehe

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How insecure would you have to be to not be friends with someone because of dick sizes? If you're that insecure, just don't get naked with your friends.

At 5"x5" hard or about 3" soft, I'm on the smaller end of the scale. This has never inhibited me from getting naked in front of my friends. Actually, I like to think I get some alpha points for my complete lack of modesty in any situations where nudity is appropriate...locker rooms, hot tubs, shared hotel rooms, etc. They may have bigger dicks, but mine is often the first one they see in these situations.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
How insecure would you have to be to not be friends with someone because of dick sizes? If you're that insecure, just don't get naked with your friends.

At 5"x5" hard or about 3" soft, I'm on the smaller end of the scale. This has never inhibited me from getting naked in front of my friends. Actually, I like to think I get some alpha points for my complete lack of modesty in any situations where nudity is appropriate...locker rooms, hot tubs, shared hotel rooms, etc. They may have bigger dicks, but mine is often the first one they see in these situations.

Here is the thing, you can be friends, but only a subordinate kind of friend. The smaller man will have to know his place and recognize the superiority of the hung stud.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
It only matters if they make it matter.

If tall guys can be friends with short guys , then Hung guys can be friends with smaller guys

I have no idea the actual size of any of my friends :D, though I an tell you heir heights

If it was up to me all of my friends would be pretty close to my height for sake of convenience. No strain of having to look up.

Reactions: AboveitAll6ft10

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm kind of glad I don't know how I stack up dick-size wise with guys I know.
I do remember being the "short guy" in a group of 6 ft+ tall coworkers. I definitely was the butt of the short jokes. I always seemed to be the odd guy out...I kind of felt everyone viewed me as somewhat lesser. Plus it always felt a bit awkward standing side by side them in public (like other folks would just assume that I wasn't with them), or during conversations- all of them have to look downward at you verses eye level face-to-face chatting with each other. Eventually I just stopped hanging out with them. Ha.

Reactions: lttle1

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size has nothing to do with friendship. I a guy is hung like a mule and arrogant, he will not be a friend of mine. If he is hung but nice, certainly will be a friend.

I chose my friends by their personality not by their dicks.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is it realistic for hung guys to be friends with small-dicked guys? Or would jealousy and feelings of inferiority get in the way?
What a strange question. My best buddy is small. Your mention of feelings of jealousy or inferiority sound completely absurd to me. He couldn't care less, and neither do I!

This cant be a serious question lol

And neither can be some of the responses above yours!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is the thing, you can be friends, but only a subordinate kind of friend. The smaller man will have to know his place and recognize the superiority of the hung stud.
BDSM is not a part of my friendships (or romances, for that matter), but if that's your thing, enjoy.