Hung as a Child............

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At 5 or 6 years old i was hung allready and my mother would make me wear huge swim trunks because of in her words My Snakey. I hated them it looked like i was wearing a dress. Well my girlfriend found the photo the other day and i think its funny now. I remember crying in the photo and removeing them and running around the Jersey Shore naked screaming my Snakey! The photo isnt great quality. You can still see how big the swim trunks were. It turns out they were my fathers swim trunks made to fit. In fact i was teased by the other kids on the block for wearing a dress. It made me tuff. I would shadow box in the driveway for hours. I couldnt post a link. The pic is in my gallery. In fact it was around this time that i got caught smoking my grand fathers cigars. Man did i get a whoopin. :smile: :wink: :tongue:

Reactions: curious25

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Kids are cruel. Probably jealous of Mr. Snakey. :smile:
Nostalgia is so much fun. It reminds of the good things in life. I always hated getting my pictures taken at school. Even getting haircuts.

Now, I like taking photos. Look forward to getting my haircuts.

When I was in junior high, I wore a cornflower blue (with white pop art flowers) cowboy shirt and grey parachute pants. I thought that it was sooo cool but the guys in school made fun of the shirt. (That is one thing I hate about men--so goddamned rigid on fashion.)

When I evolved into this state I am in now. I just tell them in a nice courteous manner..

"I used MY fucking money to buy MY clothes and you didn't buy them so FUCK YOU!"
So, you know that I feel for you when you said that kids used to make fun of you as a kid for wearing oversized boxers because they looked like you were wearing a dress.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, uncut, that's hilarious. Your mama tried to hide your cigar and your poppa smoked you for finding his.
It wasnt funny then. It is now. It made me tuff. The cigars were Cuban. My older cousin had hand weights. I started pumping iron and smoking cigars. My mother allways had us dress in a suite and tie and hat. I looked like Edward G Robinson. :smile: :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Edward G Robinson with a hint of Esther Williams, if that photo is anything to go by. :rolleyes: :wink:
Yes! Thats my point. It looks like a dress. No wonder i started smoking cigars so young and had a taste for the grape a year or two later. One of my all time favorite records is A Boy Named sue by Johnny Cash. It makes me cry everytime i hear it.............:smile: :tongue: :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im interested in hearing from others who have had problems like me as far as underware and swim trunks at an eary age like i did.:cool:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't really look at my penis much when I was little. It didn't interest me. I liked running around naked (have all my life) but my penis just wasn't something on my mind. So I'm not sure how big I was. HOWEVER:

One time when I was 7 years old I was sitting around on the floor with a couple of friends. It was summer and we all had shorts on. Suddenly my two friends start laughing hysterically and rolling around on the floor. I was annoyed because I didn't get the joke. Finally one of them said they could see my "private part" sticking out of the leg of my shorts! I hadn't even noticed it had gotten erect and freed itself from my briefs, and POP, right out the leg.

So I'm guessing I must have already been pretty well-endowed at that point.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually did wear girls' clothes as a child, but that was because I looked up to and emulated my only sibling, who was my older sister. When I wore her Strawberry Shortcake nightgown over to my friend Daniel's house for a sleepover (when I was four or five years old), Daniel's father Michael called my parents, concerned that their son might be gay.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually did wear girls' clothes as a child, but that was because I looked up to and emulated my only sibling, who was my older sister. When I wore her Strawberry Shortcake nightgown over to my friend Daniel's house for a sleepover (when I was four or five years old), Daniel's father Michael called my parents, concerned that their son might be gay.
Oh Strawberry Shortcake! It shows you had taste. Now im older the thought of freeballing in a dress sounds interesting. :cool: :wink: :tongue:

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
you know...

...I remember being at my friends house when I was younger and there were some family photos on the walls, one was of him as a kid no older than 8 years old, sporting a large packet at the beach. We all knew he had a massive todger but at that age? Word to his parents for placing it on the wall at home.

"look, our son has a massive cock, even when he was young"

poor guy.

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a kid, my mother told me (and my siblings) that the nurse in the delivery room told her she had never seen such a large dick on a newborn. It came up frequently as a kid. She would never let me sit with my legs spread out because of the bulge. Now it's a joke in the family that everything is in perfect proportion on my body except for one thing.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At 5 or 6 years old i was hung allready and my mother would make me wear huge swim trunks because of in her words My Snakey. I hated them it looked like i was wearing a dress. Well my girlfriend found the photo the other day and i think its funny now. I remember crying in the photo and removeing them and running around the Jersey Shore naked screaming my Snakey! The photo isnt great quality. You can still see how big the swim trunks were. It turns out they were my fathers swim trunks made to fit. In fact i was teased by the other kids on the block for wearing a dress. It made me tuff. I would shadow box in the driveway for hours. I couldnt post a link. The pic is in my gallery. In fact it was around this time that i got caught smoking my grand fathers cigars. Man did i get a whoopin. :smile: :wink: :tongue:

ALL THAT MADE YOU THE "MUTHAFUCKIN' MA--H--ANNNNNNNN!!!!" THAT YOU ARE TODAY. YOU COULD'VE PLAYED WITH PRISSY BARBIES LIKE I DID (DRAGGING THOSE PUSSYLESS PIECES MATTEL WHOREDOM TIED TO THE END OF MY BICYCLE WITH BROKEN YO-YO STRING DOWN THE STREET OF MY HOME. AT THE END OF THE RIDE, YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE COOL HAIRSTYLES THAT WERE CREATED.) . it made u tuff like a by gum sum bitch, by gum. IT MADE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD RUN UP ON CHUCK NORRIS AND SMACK HIM IN THE FACE WITH YOUR MISTER SNAKEY. IT WAS 10 INCHES YEARS OLD GOING ON 30 INCHES WHEN YOU WERE AGE 6. HAD YOUR FATHER'S SHORTS BEEN BRONZED LIKE YOUR FIRST SHOES. THAT BEACH WOULD'VE HEARD CHURCH BELLS.