Hung Asian Guys Collections

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... I'll throw myself into the pit of fire for this one. Go judge my pics?

There's are a couple realllly big asian guy on this site and I can't remember their names. I think it may be in rice_size's posted blog above.

Very Nice 0734 ... Looks like quite a mouthfull ... :eek:

I'd be on my knees in an instant ... if I had the chance ... :redface:

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, the first guy in part two and a couple of guys in part one are quite large. Bigger than many guys here, including yourself.
It's almost as if... they're... like... us! :D

But I will ask again, why is this in the Celebrity Category?
Yeah, I vote we move this to the Sex with a wewy big penis section.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hot!! I think Asian guys have a bad rap overall about the penis size issue. I think most people assume all Asian men are below average in size, but I'm sure the majority are at least average.
No people with poor reading comprehension assume that is what others are saying. What is being said is that if you measured 500 asians and 500 westerners, the average asian would be smaller. In an normal bell curve there will be a number above the average and a number below.

So you will have an 8 inch asian, but you will also have more 4 inch asians.

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you will have an 8 inch asian, but you will also have more 4 inch asians.
But isn't it like that with every ethnic group? I mean, no matter who you're measuring you're always going to find a handful of hung men and tons more of average ones.

I really wish we could kill the whole "azns ned finger cots lololololol!!111" thing, it's really not good for anyone.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But isn't it like that with every ethnic group? I mean, no matter who you're measuring you're always going to find a handful of hung men and tons more of average ones.

I really wish we could kill the whole "azns ned finger cots lololololol!!111" thing, it's really not good for anyone.
No, understand statistic and averages. In the western group the average will be 5.5 or 6 vs. 4.5 or 5 for the asians. That is what an average is. Since the average for the western group is longer, statistically the outliers, will be higher too, unless the average is skewed, which is less likely the larger the sample size. So 3% of the asians on the high end might be 7, for the western group that 3% would most likey be 7.5. 1% of the asians are 7.5, 1% of the western are 8.

Normal distribution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skewness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, understand statistic and averages. In the western group the average will be 5.5 or 6 vs. 4.5 or 5 for the asians. That is what an average is. Since the average for the western group is longer, statistically the outliers, will be higher too, unless the average is skewed, which is less likely the larger the sample size. So 3% of the asians on the high end might be 7, for the western group that 3% would most likey be 7.5. 1% of the asians are 7.5, 1% of the western are 8.

Normal distribution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skewness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think there might have been a miscommunication here. I agree with what you're saying, but I was trying to say that you'll also find more 5.5-6inch Whites, 6-6.25 Blacks, etc than you would 8inch+ Whites, Blacks, etc.