Hung Asians

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chinesecock said:
sure :smile: i wouldn't say i'm as large as some of u here but hopefully u'll like it
here's a link, see if this works
http://www.newbienudes.com/photos/ViewPhoto.asp?ID=1068411&AT=U&OB=R&SB=chinesecock

That is a nice cock.
I use to think that asian guys were not a big as other races. Since I've joined this site I've realised that asian guys are just as big as other races. There are as many 8",9",10" asian hung guys as other races.
Yes, I've learned something on this site.

phatkhan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone,just registered after hearing about this site on the tv program about big penises.
Do u call a 8*7 schlong BIG ? just measured myself lately and i was pleasantly surprised ( as have been some of my previous partners ).

BKKSizeQueen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I live in Bangkok and regularly sample the local sausage. Trust me, there are LOTS of BIG BIG Asian guys out there. There used to be an amazing site to prove this: asiancockwarehouse.com, but it went down a couple of years ago. I'm so sick of racist bullshit saying Asians are small. I regularly meet 7+ and have seen 8-9". I have also seen slightly smaller, but SUPER thick. I have lots of pics....

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I live in Bangkok and regularly sample the local sausage. Trust me, there are LOTS of BIG BIG Asian guys out there. There used to be an amazing site to prove this: asiancockwarehouse.com, but it went down a couple of years ago. I'm so sick of racist bullshit saying Asians are small. I regularly meet 7+ and have seen 8-9". I have also seen slightly smaller, but SUPER thick. I have lots of pics....

Make a photo gallery, we'd love to see it:biggrin1: . There must be a few showoffs over there...