Hung Asians?

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my mom was japonese and I have a 7.8''-8'' cock
I would show my xtube profile, but it has been deleted because they thought I was a minor!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
lol i feel ur pain ppl think im a minor on every site i go 2 and delete me

but back on subject does this count :eek::

Attachments

m21holiday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've dated and fooled around with quite a few asians, they do come varied in size, and I think that a lot of white guys are not big either, like someone said above, our culture just talks more about it and then we tend to inflate numbers... I've always had a fondness of uncut hung asian men. I've seen as big as 8.5 uncut on a korean guy, but definitely seen down to 4 inches too. I definitely like asians at least 5.5-6 inches with good thickness, fun to play with! Vietnamese, other south east asians, and some chinese definitely get to be pretty hung. I've seen one japanese guy pretty big too years ago. Love to chat with any hung asian guys ;) aim/yahoo: youlooksofine82 -Matthew 27, usa

booyah

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm asian and the people that see it are ALWAYS surprised. Even though it's not HUGE, it is still impressive, apparently. You tell me :p I have more stuff to show.. Not sure if people are even interest in 'asian' stuff here, but i have seen a few threads on the subject.

Half Chinese/Indian

Last edited:

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trust me there are some hung Asian guys out there, I know because I've had about 20 to 25 Asian guys! The most hung (as a group) were Vietnamese, and a Taiwanese guy that was quite thick (one of my top 10 fucks ever)!

gbasianguy

Just Browsing
Media
Despite the obvious exceptions, Asian guys are definitely smaller.

As Chinese myself I never used to like Asian guys - but not because of their small cocks. I found them mean, possessive and manipulative - with huge chips on their shoulder toward black and Caucasian guys - probably because of cock anxiety.

Things seem to be changing for the better, in Australia. And even though I am still a size queen, a juicy,pretty and charming Asian guy now does it for me more than any time in my life.

I grew up in a satellite town of a major city in which my family was the only Asian family in the city!! I was the pretty little oriental eye-candy for the entire town. I never met an Asian boy other than my brother until university.

Don't flatter yourself. Not many English-speaking Asian guys dig Asian girls either.

C'mon'...which normal guys would consider some no-ass-no-tits-single-eye-lid-short-leg boyish figure sexy and attractive?

None.

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol Asian females are pretty butt ass ugly, of all the females on earth they may have the worse bodies, well maybe them or mexicans.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Don't flatter yourself. Not many English-speaking Asian guys dig Asian girls either.

C'mon'...which normal guys would consider some no-ass-no-tits-single-eye-lid-short-leg boyish figure sexy and attractive?

None.

You showed that three year old post who's boss, buddy. Great job!

Superior Member
Media
I came across this guy...

hardsextgp.com
hardsextgp.com

There is also this guy that goes by Tigguhh, I think he runs a blog but he doesn't post up and nudes anymore. Try a google on him. Here is a pic of him

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4009/246473723imgsf7.jpg[/QUO
I came across this guy...

hardsextgp.com
hardsextgp.com

There is also this guy that goes by Tigguhh, I think he runs a blog but he doesn't post up and nudes anymore. Try a google on him. Here is a pic of him

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4009/246473723imgsf7.jpg

tiggahslife.com

itshardtodo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I know is that he's from somewhere around Queensland, and he went by the moniker "Andy" years ago.
A lot of the old accounts where he publically posted his nudes have been deleted since then, but it all got reblogged on tumblr.
I’ve seen some of his nudes before and been trying to find some more, and what you posted are really great, thx a lot.