Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fucking wide
So the sound is a little garbled, but I can tell you they’re Japanese. I could make out a few key phrases/words.

The driver says “handachi?” when he first plays with the hung guy’s dick. So he’s asking the hung guy “is your dick semi hard?”

The hung guy answers “funya funya desu” which means “no, my dick is soft/flaccid”.

After sucking the hung guy’s dick and it has hardened some, the driver says “dekee nee, yappari” which means “your dick is huge, just as I thought”

The hung guy answers “sou desu” which means “yeah, it is”.

While playing with the hung guy’s fully erect cock, the driver says “dekai!” which means “it’s massive!”

After being jerked off a bit, the hung guy says “kimochi ii” which means “that feels good”.

Does anyone have the full vid? I’d love to see all of it.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So the sound is a little garbled, but I can tell you they’re Japanese. I could make out a few key phrases/words.

The driver says “handachi?” when he first plays with the hung guy’s dick. So he’s asking the hung guy “is your dick semi hard?”

The hung guy answers “funya funya desu” which means “no, my dick is soft/flaccid”.

After sucking the hung guy’s dick and it has hardened some, the driver says “dekee nee, yappari” which means “your dick is huge, just as I thought”

The hung guy answers “sou desu” which means “yeah, it is”.

While playing with the hung guy’s fully erect cock, the driver says “dekai!” which means “it’s massive!”

After being jerked off a bit, the hung guy says “kimochi ii” which means “that feels good”.

Does anyone have the full vid? I’d love to see all of it.
Ugh, I've actually seen this but I can't remember the title!! :( I'll try my best to figure it out.

Reactions: wankgameplays