Hung Attitude

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by eyemready, Sep 22, 2004.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

A girl I know told me that she prefers Hung guys not so much because she doesn't like sex with average-sized men, but, according to her, men with large penises are, on the whole, more confident. She finds this "slight edge of arrogance" very sexy. She enjoys aggressive men. Do you think she's off base?

Can you tell a hung guy by the way he carries himself?

2. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could be called "hung" and I am not confident with women at all. In bed I'm more confident than in social situations but thats mostly because of my oral skills. I know that big dick doesnt make you a good lover, so my big dick does not make me more confident than a guy with a small or average one.

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think the answer is a very unsatisfying "it depends." In my case, when I discovered that I was bigger than the vast majority of guys out there, I got confidence from that, and the fact that I'm not insecure about my dick size is an advantage over a lot of guys. It might even be a bigger advantage than the dick size itself. I'm sure there are plenty of others here with a similar attitude.

But it's highly dependent on the individual. Female friends have told me that they've dated guys with very big egos that weren't packing much at all. And look how many guys on this site worry that 9" isn't big enough. How many pretty women have you met that have low self-esteem? It happens all the time. I don't think being confident about yourself is necessarily related to what traits you possess.

4. hunghockey21

hunghockey21 New Member

yes it definately depends. being well hung isn't the source of my confidence when i am out socially talking to girls, nor is it the source of my insecurities. from most encounters i find girls dont really care what i have. actually i get a lil embarassed when my penis size is mentioned around a girl that i just met and was talking to. although it definately helps to be big it doesnt necessarily mean that you will be good and be able to give the girl what she wants.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

If he carries it in a wheelbarrow, odds are that he's hung! :D

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If he carries it in a wheelbarrow, odds are that he's hung! :D
    [post=257291]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

:lol:

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

i have an above average penis (9x6.3) but this never helped me in my relationships with the other sex. I've always found esay to become a friend (a good friend, indeed) of girls, but doing the "following step" is completely another thing.

I had my 1st gf at 19, and it has been a disaster: that story drove me directly to the psychanalist's, and it took me one year to come out of a deep depression.

Now i found a wonderful girl, and we've been dating for 18 months, but this has nothing to do with penis size: to conquer her i counted on my romanticism and sensitivity, i showed the real me, shy, romantic, warm hearted; so we fell in love.

Maybe penis size affects my attitude towards myself only in the way i can say i am proud to be over average, but for sure it never gave me a plus in my life.

However this doesn't mean i'd change my tool ith a regular one!

8. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi:
    Nothing new there.

A guy doesn't have to be hung to be confident or arrogant. It helps though.

Some guys can be very good at whatever they do or someone lied to them their whole lives and they think they are THE shit... when they're just shit.

But you know, the hung guy who is insecure about himself, thinking 9" is small usually finds out it's not and gets a tremendous boost then laughs at themselves for that thought. I've known two online hung guys, one who only claimed to be large, one I have proof. Both had an insecurity about themselves when I met them and now... HA! Manwhores. Spreading the wealth of big dicks and eagerly showing off to women who won't return to averageland willingly.

You people know me. I lost out on this particular lottery and I do not expect anything great for myself. If a woman loses her mind because of me... and I lose my head, I doubt I'll let her get close to know my shame. Now, I'm prophecying, it will be a disaster. There is nothing to boost my confidence in this area... any other area I'm blushingly modest. Yeah I know I'm good but... eh...

9. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I, too, agree that "it depends". Specifically it depends on the social situation in which I find myself.

I have a very large bulge even when I am "soft" but this does not make me more confident. Many would describe me as mild mannered.

10. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    My stance is what it is, my stance. I am very reserved about my size when it comes to the guys I am with. Even when I had a girlfriend years ago, I didn't act "cocky" simply because I'm very hung.

I think for me its the acceptance from them of what I do have. To each his own I guess would work in this case. If you are hung and want to act like you are "king" thats your choice but I think it all boils down to the person.

Nate

Draft saved Draft deleted