Hung Aussie Going to America for College! Advice!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by SR_Daniel Dangler, Mar 11, 2011.

1. SR_Daniel Dangler

SR_Daniel Dangler New Member

Hey planning to exchange to America next year for college for 6 months. I am planning to go to a university in California, LA preferably but anywhere thats fun!
    I am yet to decide on a college to go to though, any suggestions??

I plan to live at college by the way.

Also how do you think an 19 year old (will be 19 next year turning 20, currently 18 tho) will go with women over there?

Is college the big party that it is made out to be? obviously i know it wont always be , study will obviously be needed. I consider myself pretty confident, friendly and a fun guy so i think i could have a lot of fun with college :biggrin1:
    Hoping to get the chance to show off my penis during some fun n games so hopefully they will like it!

2. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    Come to New York. We've got much better colleges than LA. Columbia, NYU, etc.

3. SR_Daniel Dangler

oh true, whats the college like there as far as partying and women/fun haha?

4. gobluemi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you want to party and just have fun while you are here, you should do some googling and search for 'top party schools', you will mostly get a list of big 10 schools, where big football games/pre-game and all day partying are part of college life. If you want a balance of academics and fun I would say check out University of Michigan.

5. SR_Daniel Dangler

ah ok.

hmmm depends rly because im not sure it will matter how prestigious the college is as long as i pass all my units because my degree will still be given to me by my university in Australia.

How have u found the uni of michigan? wat are the parties like?

6. tehboy

tehboy Member

no questions asked. ucsb. tons of aussies go on exchange there too

7. jakeconnerly

jakeconnerly Member

American women will love your Australian accent.

When selecting schools, don't forget weather conditions. If you want to avoid cold and snow, California, Florida, and Hawaii schools are best.

If you want to have any fun, avoid any school in the entire state of Utah (type "Brandon Davies" into Google News if you want an example of issues with Utah schools).

A great resource is College Reviews by Students for Students - College Prowler because it's independently produced and actually gives a decent description of academics, student life, etc. on every college in America.

I will note that two of the best schools in the US at balancing academics and partying actually happen to be in Los Angeles: USC and UCLA. (If you somehow run out of stuff to do on campus, you can't beat the off-campus options of Los Angeles either; it is the second-largest metropolitan area in the US.)

Here's my take on some of the other Los Angeles area schools:
    Pepperdine: suffers from the BYU-Hawaii problem of fantastic location but rather strict school. Their campus is right on the beach in Malibu.
    CalTech: land of male nerds.
    Claremont McKenna/Harvey Mudd/Pomona/Pitzer/Scripps: These five are the Claremont Colleges; note that Scripps is an all-women's college. While not exactly boring schools, these schools are more well-known for their academics. However, Claremont McKenna did rank as #5 in the Princeton Review's "Most Beer Drinkers" list. On the other hand, Harvey Mudd ranked #3 on the "Students Study the Most" list.
    Biola: California's version of Utah.
    Chapman: currently battling their local city council over a new "party house" ordinance (basically, homeowners near Chapman were complaining about Chapman's parties)
    University of California, Irvine: Land of nerds who resent smarter nerds who went to better colleges.
    California State University, Fullerton: commuter school

There's a bunch of other Los Angeles area schools, but these were the ones that I have a reasonable grasp of their reputations.

By the way, the first three schools that come off the top of my head for party schools are:

San Diego State University (California)
    University of California, Santa Barbara
    University of Colorado, Boulder

Princeton Review's Top 20 Party Schools - 2011
    (Princeton Review is a well-respected college guide and test preparation company in the US.)
    1. University of Georgia
    2. Ohio University
    3. Pennsylvania State University
    4. West Virginia University
    5. University of Mississippi
    6. University of Texas at Austin
    7. University of Florida
    8. University of California, Santa Barbara
    9. University of Iowa
    10. DePauw University (Indiana)
    11. Florida State University
    12. University of Wisconsin-Madison
    13. University of Alabama
    14. Sewanee - The University of the South (Tennessee)
    15. Indiana University - Bloomington
    16. University of Colorado - Boulder
    17. University of Missouri
    18. University of Illinois
    19. University of Maryland
    20. Michigan State University
    Playboy Magazine's Top 10 Party Schools 2010-2011
    1. University of Texas at Austin
    2. West Virginia University
    3. University of Wisconsin-Madison
    4. University of Miami (Florida)
    5. East Carolina University (North Carolina)
    6. Arizona State University
    7. Rollins College (Florida)
    8. University of California, Santa Barbara
    9. Plymouth State University (New Hampshire)
    10. University of Iowa
    Playboy's honorable mentions:
    Hottest Girls: Arizona State University
    Best Halloween Party: Ohio University
    Best Fish-In-A-Barrel College: Sarah Lawrence, where 73 percent of the student body is female
    Best College Sports Bar: The Houndstooth in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Hottest Cheerleaders: The USC WSong Girls—sweater puppies, anyone?
    Best Student Section, Basketball: MSU's Izzone, named after Coach Izzo
    Hottest Major: Nursing [check out UNC-Chapel Hill]
    Best Catholic Party School: Marquette
    Best College Sandwich: Fat Philly from the Rutgers grease trucks: two chicken fingers, cheesesteak, gyro meat, two mozzarella sticks, white and red sauces, lettuce and tomato
    Best Ivy League Party School: N/A
    Best Course: Honors College 299: Far Side Entomology, at Oregon State University
    Worst Course: Tree Climbing, Cornell
    Hottest New College Sport: Sand volleyball (begins next academic year)
    College That Sounds Fun But IsnÂ’t: UNLV
    Best Surf School: University of Hawaii
    Best College-Supported Art Project: Brandeis's Liquid Latex Body Art Show. Think painted girls mixed with fetish
    Worst Party School: Tie between BYU and Oral Roberts

I was originally planning to just comment on USC, UCLA, UCSB, San Diego State, and Colorado-Boulder, but I somehow got very carried away.

8. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    UT Austin by far! So much fun here and academics are really good

9. SR_Daniel Dangler

sweet thanks for the reply. Had a look at the website and the campus looks nice, will look into it thanks! i hope not too many aussies haha dont want too much competition.

10. SR_Daniel Dangler

WOW! awesome information man huuuuge help cheers! really appreciate that :biggrin1:

Yeah i was thinking about LA because it would just be awesome to see LA and if the college parties were dull then atleast LA would be great :biggrin1:. im not 21 tho so couldnt drink at clubs but ive heard u can still get in to some if your over 18?

11. SR_Daniel Dangler

thanks for the reply ill check it out :D

12. wayne

wayne Member

huge!! You must have been like 5 inches when you were born LOL

13. SR_Daniel Dangler

hahaha not sure if i qualify as huge but thanks!! lol yeh 5 inches as a baby would have freaked people out haha.

14. B_Doodleman

B_Doodleman New Member

I'm at USC and there are tons of exchange students here. I believe the school connects all exchange students with each other and they do all these events like going to clubs, Vegas, San Francisco, San Diego, etc. Since you want parties, choose as a big school that has a lot of student housing because there will be way more parties. Also, choose a good sports school because Americans love to tailgate and pregame

15. SR_Daniel Dangler

ah true, cheers for the reply. yeh will big school sounds good cos i plan to board at the school so the more students in housing to party with the better. not sure what u mean by tailgate but im guessing it means afters or after parties?

16. SR_Daniel Dangler

what are the prices like for living on campus? and can anyone tell me what its like? :D

17. D_Barry Balzitch

D_Barry Balzitch Account Disabled

18. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    Wherever you go, supplement your college funds by letting guys suck your cock to completion.....and use Craigslist or local entertainment newspapers to find generous guys to share your time and cock with....or not...........................

19. joeice345

joeice345 Member

Albums:
    Go midwest or west coast. The east coast girls are a lot more up tight. American girls LOVE Aussie accents.

20. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I went to UCLA for my undergrad work and the University of Hawaii for my Masters and Columbia for law school. Where you go depends much on what you are studying. If you pick any of the three schools I attended I'll be happy to give you some advice and tips. Good luck with whatever school your final decision to attend.

Draft saved Draft deleted