Hung aussies

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Are aussies as easy going with sexuality as it seams? The guys and girls all seam to be so open. Plus it's kind of a cliche that you're all attractive.

I was reading a douglas coupland novel, not sure what one, think it was All families are psychotic and there's one quote like "I walked into a cafe full of wierdly good looking aussie and kiwi kids. or something along those lines.

Another question, do aussie kids know as much about english culture as some candians and americans? They seem to get taught more at school then english kids. :S

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There must be something in the air or water or something because every single person I've met from Australia is so goodlooking and warm and fun. I have to say the men are HOT!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
IIRC the circumcision rates across Australia are quite low, except for New South Wales and Victoria, where it's quite common in those aged over about 25 but less so in the younger age group (although I have noticed that even in that age group, in the Sydney area, there still seem to be quite a lot of younger, circumcised guys).

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are aussies as easy going with sexuality as it seams? The guys and girls all seam to be so open. Plus it's kind of a cliche that you're all attractive.

I was reading a douglas coupland novel, not sure what one, think it was All families are psychotic and there's one quote like "I walked into a cafe full of wierdly good looking aussie and kiwi kids. or something along those lines.

Another question, do aussie kids know as much about english culture as some candians and americans? They seem to get taught more at school then english kids. :S

Yeah we know plenty about the British, being convicts and all....

No, most Australians are boring and prudish.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
The majority of australian settlements are on the coast though, they must be, the land is too arid.

As much as everyone divides cultures, I think we all know that we're all basically the same. The same being that every individual is different.

Lets leave the governments to generalise their population, I'll just take the drugs.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The issue about the circ rate in Australia is that in NSW the majority of procedures done today are done in country/regional areas, but even with that the rate isn't above 16% it's about 22-25% in QLD... but that IS QLD.

In my age group it varies widely - even in Sydney - where I was born it's about 50/50, everywhere else it's about 60/40 cut/uncut.

It's ok, there are as many unattractive aussies who are hung like sparrows as there are the gods with a liverwurst between their legs... if not more... actually definitely more.

doo_dat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well im 21 and play football, and majority of the guys on my team are cut ( after game showers) but there are a couple who still have the hood and most of them are hung too

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Australia has the same number of less glamorous people as everywhere else... Also, people here are generally pretty laid back (except in Sydney) compared to other places I've been.