Hung Beaches

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by CollegeGuyDave, Mar 29, 2007.

1. CollegeGuyDave

CollegeGuyDave New Member

I haven't been able to find any posts on this yet, so help me out if there are...

Are there any recommended beaches that are known for younger, hung guys?

Vacation anyone?

Thanks!

2. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Hmmm, would that involve someone in the parking lot collecting parking fees AND wielding a tape measure? :confused:

Actually, I'll piggyback onto Dave's post and ask our EU members to mention any beaches there that are less likely to have 50something men with Homer Simpson-like builds wearing Speedos. Then I'll know where to head (or not) this summer.

3. CollegeGuyDave

CollegeGuyDave New Member

Sure! are you volunteering for the position? :)

4. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

I'll deal with the parking fees and you can do the measuring, k? I don't need to handle EVERY penis. :tongue:

5. Dockerking

Dockerking New Member

How do you know they are hung if they are not naked?

The best nude beach that I have been to is Miami. It is huge, legal and easy to get to. It has an enormous gay area. The entire beach is packed.

Blacks Beach in San Diego is also good. It is hard to get to and has no services. Occassionally it has large crowds. I prefer Miami.

6. pacificfiveoh

pacificfiveoh New Member

Go to Maui... there is "little beach" is nude.. SOOOOOOO man hot hot guys with big dicks. Its so damn hot.... totally recommend that place bro

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I agree with Docker...Miami is hot.

8. hotrob69

hotrob69 New Member

I have t osay Miami also though there are some spots on Long Island in NY and Sandy Hook in New Jersey that are good also in California.

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i seriously doubt there are nude beachs where a dude must "be this long to enter the beach."

10. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Provindetown Massachusetts
    Home: Provincetown, MA on Ptown.org
    the Gay nude beach is called herring Cove.....go as far to the left as you can and when you run into all the naked men, you'll know you've arrived(the dunes behind the beach can get a little frisky, if you know what I mean)

11. mrree

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with pacificfiveoh that Little Beach on Maui is a fantastic nude beach. there are all kinds of people there: str8/gay/older/young/hippie/boogieboarders..., the gay side tends to be all the way to the end on the right. To get to little beach, you walk past Big Beach, which is excellent for body surfing, boarding, and watching people getted burned!
    In LA Will Rogers Beach is good-there is a gay area--just down from the volleyball courts.

12. ddd1

ddd1 New Member

i really like nude beaches
    i will be at miami in the begining of july:)
    i really liked the beaches in spain, especially in costa brava where you can find some fine hung guys

13. njack

njack Member

I think that you can't beat Black's Beach San Diego. There are so many varieties of men! Also the beach is somewhat secluded so it is easy to have fun and frolic on the beach. I have yet to experience Miami's nude beach.

14. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

There was another thread on this a while back... yeah, Little Makena on Maui is probably my favorite, Haulover near Miami and Gunnison on Sandy Hook are both nice. I'm looking forward to seeing Blacks in about two months.

15. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I agree with surferboy. There are really no guarantees, dependent upon location. I have seen some nice ones in Malibu though. There are a couple semi-private coves, between El Matador and La Pescador, where people go nude, although it's officially discouraged, and there are occasional patrols.

16. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Okay, I've been to Black's Beach... A long hike down and back up. Nice beach, some nice looking... sights there... Trevor3 said he'd be there, but if he went when I was there, I didn't recognize him... Little Makena is probably still my favorite, then Haulover.

17. Giant13plus

Giant13plus New Member

My wife and I go to Haulover which is part of the Miami Beach system of parks all the time. Place is usually packed on weekends and in the summer. Some gays, some straight, and some we have yet to figure out what they were. Sex or sexually explicit conduct will get you arrested and other than littering, that is probably the biggest thing you need to remember there. This is a public beach and is patroled and has families too.

18. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Yeah, I don't expect to see explicit behavior on the beach, and it is way cool to see families just being natural.

19. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I am friends (more where I used to live than here - don't think I know any here) with several nudists, but I don't know of any good nude beaches. I've lived too far from the beach to know. The interesting thing is that not everyone who goes to nude resorts is "hot" - in fact, they are more likely to not be "hot" but just be regular people with regular bodies. That actually made me feel more comfortable with the idea of going to a nudist event (I've been to I think 3 of them - hot tub parties rather than resorts or beaches). I'm afraid that I compare myself to the other women at these things too much, although I was relieved to find that I had a favorable body compared with the other women at the parties. (I've gained a bit of weight since then though - but I'm probably still favorable to this day, although I know I bitch and moan about my body an awful lot...problem is that I want to be one of those "hot" women...)

And while nudist events are generally non-sexual, I can't help but notice the men there, and yes, compare... (I suppose that's where it comes in handy to be a show-er, right?) I've not seen all that many men (they were smaller parties, not big beaches/resorts), but my bf at the time came out as the "best" :smile: Only one guy I met at a massage demonstration (as part of a "fun" type convention - not all sexual mind you) could favorably compare to him. I did try flirting a bit with said massage guy, but he was oblivious.

20. college22punk9

and even if there were a "hung beach" it wouldn't stay like that for long, cuz a bunch of gay dudes would show up all 50+ overweight, with a small dick wondering why everyone is not talking to him and giving him weird looks, while he has his hidden camcorder and binoculars. obnoxious. this thread is dumb. kill it.

Draft saved Draft deleted