Hung bfs - do you like it when your gay lover praises and fawns over it

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a question for gay men with bigger penises than their partners: Do you really like it when your less endowed partner fawns over your dick? I'm in a new dating relationship where he is nearly 8 inches and I'm only about 5.5 inches. (BTW - he loves my dick too) But I really give him lots of attention - talking about how big it is when he is fucking me or slapping my head with it, or telling him when he is standing up naked it looks like he has three legs (he is only about 5 foot 9), and telling him that I want to measure it when it gets really hard. He seems to really like it.

How do you feel about this? Do you like it too? Or if you are the smaller guy - do you do what I do and give him a lot of praise? I kind of wonder why he likes it so much? Why do you think? He gets really hard when I talk about it. He also says the way I look and give him attention also makes him super hard. Anyway - I'm rambling....what do you think?

Reactions: BillM

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I certainly don't mind when he comments on my size, since it boosts my ego. But "fawning" is a bit much.

Let's just say I'm happy if he enjoys it and the way I use it.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like it.

I'm not that big. But occasionally relatively huge.

Standing over another man for him to suck my cock is just about my favourite activity. It's even better if there is some occasional verbal worship.

It does have to be rationed though. Otherwise it can get too much. And gets in the way of the cocksucking.

Reactions: Heat and CUBE

alxthaboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting question, i was not the big guy in the relationship, but I'm sure his ego was boosted when i said something, like in most things, exaggerating or overusing something will get old reaaallly quickly

Reactions: Heat

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I dated a guy who would sometimes tell his friends that I was really big. Now I'm only at 7", which I consider to be the upper end of average, but I like my size. I would laugh at the comment and say no, I'm not all that big, but he'd say oh yes you are. It was flattering, but I'd get a bit embarrassed. At least his friends think I'm well endowed.

Jay Price

Just Browsing
Media
It's nice every once in a while to know they're not scared of it and they like the size... but honestly most guys bring it up way too much. I usually end up asking myself if they're dating me for my dick. Also had problems with people telling in the past which only attracts the size queens more.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seem to be the exception (so far)

I love it when my partner comments and praises me for having a big dick.
I especially like that 'look' in his eye when I pull out a huge floppy semi from my undies but often I have to be quick to intervene and prevent him from rushing things.

When I'm able to control the speed and dynamic - I feel 'in-control' and this is important to me..... (I like to tease and show it off or let him hold it and admire it..... and he knows it.)

This is important foreplay for me, and he knows he's going to get it - when I'm ready.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's always nice to be complimented, and I certainly like it when a partner, male or female, appreciates what I have and how I use it.

That said, I'd hate to think that's all someone liked about me or wanted to be with me for.

Complimenting it? Yes. Fawning over it? Yeah, that's just overkill, IMO.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boyfriend is longer than me, but I'm thicker so I think we have the perfect balance of compliments between us and no chance of damaged male egos. Fawning over it would be a bit too much for me though.

My current lover is quite a bit longer...2.5 inches I'd say, but yes i'm a little thicker and have a fat cock head that he seems to quite like.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated a guy who would sometimes tell his friends that I was really big. Now I'm only at 7", which I consider to be the upper end of average, but I like my size. I would laugh at the comment and say no, I'm not all that big, but he'd say oh yes you are. It was flattering, but I'd get a bit embarrassed. At least his friends think I'm well endowed.
I'm sorry - is 7" not WELL ENDOWED?