Hung Blond Surfer

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice! :biggrin1: :wank:

Thanks. I should post a pic though to show what it really looks like instead of just the head like that. Of course I do have that pic posted in the Private gallery, but its stuck there for some reason. I've actually cummed so much before people go ewwwww when its done. I think its kinda cool though.

-B

moishglukovsky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks. I should post a pic though to show what it really looks like instead of just the head like that. Of course I do have that pic posted in the Private gallery, but its stuck there for some reason. I've actually cummed so much before people go ewwwww when its done. I think its kinda cool though.

-B

I'm the same way. I don't have a big cock, but I shoot an enormous load. I've yet to have a guy NOT say, "Holy shit, that's a big load" or something similar when I hose them down with my cum.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've already got this vid saved to my favs on XTube. Love that guy and his cock. I wish I could see more of him. I'd say he was at least 8". I think he may tend to look longer because his shaft is on the slim side, and I kind of dig the tootsie pop look. he he. :tongue:

And moishglukovsky, how about a cumshot vid for us big-shot fans.