Hung bottom

CastroHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,

I decided to start posting here after realizing that there are certain challenges with being a hung bottom that I haven't really seen addressed anywhere else. I really am a bottom dude and enjoy a good top man's energy as much as anyone else you're likely to meet. But being pretty hung myself, sometimes I pull down my pants and all a guy wants to do is suck my dick the rest of the evening. Maybe I'm crazy, but... I hate that! I'd much rather be the one doing the sucking.

As for me, I'm a 27yo guy in San Francisco. I'm 8" x 6" exactly. (I'm sure you guys here know all about taking accurate measurements in real inches, as opposed to those much-lamented "Internet inches.") Anyway, I thought I'd say hello and see what this place is all about. I also thought I'd find out if anyone here enjoys a hung bottom. :smile:

Also, can anyone tell me how to upload my pics? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

thanks!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, and many have expressed appreciation for hung bottoms---in fact most tops appreciate them, and get an extra charge from them, so you are in good company. :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Hung,
The duality of being hung and bottoming is a perfect combination....of course a guy wants to suck you for an hour and then lick you all over and then fuck your hot bottom. Get used to, it guy...any top with a big cock wants to pay homage to his bud's big cock too!
Send me a pm and I will explain the posting of pictures process. I know I am an older guy..don't worry, I won't bite you! But I will admire your big cock!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been a hung versatile guy but primarily top because as you say Hung as soon as a guy sees my cock they want it. I've always cool with this but yesterday i experienced my second only ever fuck and boy was it good. The guy I was with was so considerate that i've never felt anything like it. For the first time I could see and feel the pleasure of being a bottom. Not sure i could ever take anyone as big as me but I think this is a whole new path.

CastroHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The duality of being hung and bottoming is a perfect combination....of course a guy wants to suck you for an hour and then lick you all over and then fuck your hot bottom. Get used to, it guy...any top with a big cock wants to pay homage to his bud's big cock too!

Yeah, that's true, and that can actually be quite fun! I just hate it when it turns out that that's ALL they want to do, and just because I have a big cock, they lose interest in everything else. But I guess I should be proud that my cock can bring certain tops to their knees!

CastroHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi again everyone, just wanted to let you know that I finally figured out how to upload a few pics.

Forgive the email stamps--I just got tired of people stealing my pics all the time. (I'm sure a lot of the rest of you know how that feels!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a hung versatile guy but primarily top because as you say Hung as soon as a guy sees my cock they want it. I've always cool with this but yesterday i experienced my second only ever fuck and boy was it good. The guy I was with was so considerate that i've never felt anything like it. For the first time I could see and feel the pleasure of being a bottom. Not sure i could ever take anyone as big as me but I think this is a whole new path.

Welcome to the club rimmer9. Like many of the ladies here I too enjoy those backdoor deliveries with the right man. :biggrin1::smile::biggrin1:

njqt466 aka buttslut:tongue::wink: