Hung bottom

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CastroHung, Sep 25, 2007.

1. CastroHung

CastroHung New Member

Albums:
    Hi everyone,

I decided to start posting here after realizing that there are certain challenges with being a hung bottom that I haven't really seen addressed anywhere else. I really am a bottom dude and enjoy a good top man's energy as much as anyone else you're likely to meet. But being pretty hung myself, sometimes I pull down my pants and all a guy wants to do is suck my dick the rest of the evening. Maybe I'm crazy, but... I hate that! I'd much rather be the one doing the sucking.

As for me, I'm a 27yo guy in San Francisco. I'm 8" x 6" exactly. (I'm sure you guys here know all about taking accurate measurements in real inches, as opposed to those much-lamented "Internet inches.") Anyway, I thought I'd say hello and see what this place is all about. I also thought I'd find out if anyone here enjoys a hung bottom. :smile:

Also, can anyone tell me how to upload my pics? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

thanks!

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

Welcome, and many have expressed appreciation for hung bottoms---in fact most tops appreciate them, and get an extra charge from them, so you are in good company. :smile:

3. basque9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Hung,
    The duality of being hung and bottoming is a perfect combination....of course a guy wants to suck you for an hour and then lick you all over and then fuck your hot bottom. Get used to, it guy...any top with a big cock wants to pay homage to his bud's big cock too!
    Send me a pm and I will explain the posting of pictures process. I know I am an older guy..don't worry, I won't bite you! But I will admire your big cock!

4. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always been a hung versatile guy but primarily top because as you say Hung as soon as a guy sees my cock they want it. I've always cool with this but yesterday i experienced my second only ever fuck and boy was it good. The guy I was with was so considerate that i've never felt anything like it. For the first time I could see and feel the pleasure of being a bottom. Not sure i could ever take anyone as big as me but I think this is a whole new path.

5. CastroHung

CastroHung New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, that's true, and that can actually be quite fun! I just hate it when it turns out that that's ALL they want to do, and just because I have a big cock, they lose interest in everything else. But I guess I should be proud that my cock can bring certain tops to their knees!

6. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome Castro!
    Enjoy the site.

7. CastroHung

CastroHung New Member

Albums:
    Hi again everyone, just wanted to let you know that I finally figured out how to upload a few pics.

Forgive the email stamps--I just got tired of people stealing my pics all the time. (I'm sure a lot of the rest of you know how that feels!)

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Welcome to the club rimmer9. Like many of the ladies here I too enjoy those backdoor deliveries with the right man. :biggrin1::smile::biggrin1:

njqt466 aka buttslut:tongue::wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice