Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. I guess I would say that all else equal, yeah, I'd pick the larger of the two cocks. I think that could be said for most guys in most situations and has nothing to do with top/bottom. That aside, cock size on a btm for me is a bonus if it is there. Not in any way the deciding factor though for this top.

Your bottom having a nice big one is a lovely bonus, but not the be all and end all. You're a case in point x

Reactions: bwhip1011

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on what you are into.

For some, the power exchange of topping a well hung man can be quite...thrilling/addicting.

When you put their knees next to their ears and watch them either drool pre all over their face or watch them suck themselves as you rim, fuck or finger them, can be a huge turn on for some.

I know for me, it makes my cock harder and I pound them even harder than I normally do.

Sklar

boyaaronnyc

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose this all makes sense. A buddy sent me a vid of him fucking a hung bottom and his big dick was bouncing around and stretched up his stomach and it was actually very hot. Just sucks that so many tops would prefer the bottom to be hung.

Big_Dick_Bottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BE5F7BDF-F10A-4452-8397-4471404B9B87.jpeg
As a hung bottom I almost gave to screen the guy before I’ll bring them home... Nothing is more disappointing than getting fucked by a guy that is yearning for you to fuck him...

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was recently talking to a top and he confessed that he prefers a hung bottom. And I started asking around and it seems a lot of tops actually would pick a hung bottom over others. Is this a common thing?

I dont know if its common but id love a bottom that is hung... however a guy with a nice ass (like yourself) is even better!

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like most bottoms, I like for my tops to be hung. But there’s something to be said for getting fucked by a guy who has a smaller dick than you. It’s like when you get fucked by a guy who’s shorter/smaller and they fuck harder as if they have something to prove.

Sometimes it seems like it turns some tops on when the fuck a bottom who has a bigger dick, or is taller or more muscular than they are.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I suppose this all makes sense. A buddy sent me a vid of him fucking a hung bottom and his big dick was bouncing around and stretched up his stomach and it was actually very hot. Just sucks that so many tops would prefer the bottom to be hung.
Speaking as a top, I wouldn't say I specifically want my bottoms to be hung. The most important things are that he's cool, clean, enthusiastic, energetic and fun. If he happens to be hung, then that's a nice "little" bonus.

BJsr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 1313522 As a hung bottom I almost gave to screen the guy before I’ll bring them home... Nothing is more disappointing than getting fucked by a guy that is yearning for you to fuck him...
MOST assuredly LOVE me a big dick bottom hell I even like naturally fem big dick bottom looking for lover like that

Reactions: lttle1 and Voltaire

BJsr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was recently talking to a top and he confessed that he prefers a hung bottom. And I started asking around and it seems a lot of tops actually would pick a hung bottom over others. Is this a common thing?
MOST assuredly LOVE me a big dick bottom hell I even like naturally fem big dick bottom looking for lover like that

Reactions: teninchman
D

deleted1074483

It’s like when you get fucked by a guy who’s shorter/smaller and they fuck harder as if they have something to prove.

Sometimes it seems like it turns some tops on when the fuck a bottom who has a bigger dick, or is taller or more muscular than they are.[/QUOTE]

as an average build, looks and maybe a bit above average sized dick, I have had the pleasure to fuck a number of guys definitely bigger built/more muscular and bigger dicked than me, and yes there is something very satisfying about that guy submitting himself to me and my dick. More though its about the fact that they have nice muscled tight asses and then that is a joy to eat out, loosen up and fuck.

But its not an essential element that I look for, I have bfs and partners who were a lot smaller in all dimensions than me and an equally good time was had.

That said it is nice to have a good sized package to play with whilst you fuck a guy:)

I’m A hung bottom and I have loved every bit of becoming a bottom from being a total top years ago. I def love a top that’s well hung

Reactions: cockdrainer69

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a hung bottom. I'd say the guys who've fucked me fall into one of two camps: either they think it's hot that I'm hung but prefer to be fucked (and that they are the ones fucking me), or they truly don't care because they're only interested in and getting off on using my hole not my dick. If I had to guess I'd say it's about a 50/50 split but that's not scientific. I totally agree with the poster above who noted that there's nothing less sexy than getting fucked by a guy who'd rather be getting fucked by you. Huge buzzkill. I can only think of maybe 2 times that's happened to me though.