Hung Celebrities

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Does any1 know any hung celebrities? Or people they think are hung?
I think Orlando Bloom is. He has huge hands!
Also 50cent is rumoured to have a huge package!

Any1 else no any?

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen several references to Orlando Bloom's endowment on the Web, but they haven't been in agreement. One said he had nice equipment but that it wasn't unusually large, another said he was 9 inches soft. For him, I hope the latter is true. :) For me, he doesn't make it as an action star because he's too baby-faced. I work at a movie theater and I know he has a huge female following, however.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We had a thread about hung celebrities, but apparently the earlier threads were dropped during the switchover. However, we had a three-page thread called Famous and big? when LPSG was on the EZBoard site. That I was abe to locate. You might want to take a look:

http://p198.ezboard.com/flargepenissupport...picID=104.topic

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 16 2004, 05:39 AM
We had a thread about hung celebrities, but apparently the earlier threads were dropped during the switchover.
I think the way to see those earlier posts is:

in the forum page at the foot, in the last box, i.e. "from", change "last 30 days" to "the beginning".

Javierdude22: On a contrary,

In South America, I think a general scream could be heard from the entire female population when Enrique Iglesias told newspapers he probably had quote 'The Smallest Penis in the World'.

This after Kournikova said that size didn'matter to her...I think she chuckled when she said that though.. ;)

I wonder how his sales are doing..

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by dfox7.3x5@May 15 2004, 08:04 PM
I know he has a huge female following, however.
Where on the male body do you find his female following?

Is that similar to the woman who was shot in her apartment?

I get so confused....

Pecker

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Javierdude22@May 16 2004, 11:58 AM
On a contrary,

In South America, I think a general scream could be heard from the entire female population when Enrique Iglesias told newspapers he probably had quote 'The Smallest Penis in the World'.

This after Kournikova said that size didn'matter to her...I think she chuckled when she said that though.. ;)

I wonder how his sales are doing..
lol, yeh i read that in the uk additon of Heat magazine. I was suprsied when he said that. But he is quite a big man!

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During an interview Liam Neeson was mentioned to Helen Mirren (they had an affair many years ago), to which Ms Mirren (a girl who's been around the block a few times!) raised her eyes upwards and said in a quiet and just about audible voice: now he is a big boy!.

BRMSTN69: Oh come on everyone knows about Uncle Milt, Philys Diller(as well as many others) made sure of that!!!

Hapi Papi: That was just a rumor... Mr. Ed hated that stereotype that all horses were hung and he couldn't stand the term "horse-hung." He was actually torn up about it, but forgot all about it when fame and fortune hit including a lifetime supply of peanut butter. And you know, the fillies love a horse with money and peanut butter!

easy_eros: MICHAEL VARTAN!
JAMES MARSDEN!!!
:eek: :wub:

BRMSTN69: Nice tease, you gotta PASSWORD to go with that link?

and if you don't wanna post it please e-mail it to me at brmstn69@yahoo.com I can keep a seceret.LOL

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 11 2004, 11:17 PM
Nice tease, you gotta PASSWORD to go with that link?

and if you don't wanna post it please e-mail it to me at brmstn69@yahoo.com I can keep a seceret.LOL
no soz! i aint got a password! but its intresting to know, but then, how do we know that its true?