Hung Celebrities

easy_eros: Rudolf Nureyev (ballet dancer) is Huge! he's probably like 7" soft!!! and he's really handsome too!!! absolutely mesmerizing!!! i'll post his pic in the gallery.

Joe: Eminem (Marshall Mathers) told a German hip hop magazine that he is, "small and proud of it." This caused quite a stir in the Usenet NG devoted to Eminem, because most of the guys who read and post there have "issues" with their own penis size but are loathe to admit it. Eminem declares that he has 4-1/2" erect: a not unreasonable size considering that I know two Marines who pack around the same length of meat!

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jun 16 2004, 01:57 PM
Pics of Rudy...

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/nureyevrudolph.jpg

I believe what we are seeing is a tumescent penis - not completely flaccid.

There is frontal nudity of Nureyev in 1977's Valentino during a love scene but I haven't found a pic of that yet.
The pics look fake - Rudolph's head on someone else's body.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger, and I rented a copy of the TERMINATOR, I happened to stumble upon the opening scene where Arnold is first walking up to the punks to take their clothes, and damn if he wasn't HUNG!! May seem like old news, but if you watch it, you'll catch what I mean.

BRMSTN69: In the movie he did look hung, but when he became the governator rotten .com posted nude pic's he posed for when he was younger, and he was average or a little above

BRMSTN69: sorry about the multiple post, above are pic's of arnold (its not my web page)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Meh. Most of the dicks I've seen are bigger. But then again, I haven't seen all that many dicks. Oh, interestingly, Arnold's against same-sex marriages. Someone needs to remind him that since he's a bodybuilder, the queer community made him and they can break him.

BRMSTN69: If you read further in the above link Arnold goes on about how bodybuilders are sterotyped just like gays are and gives his views on "fag business"

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I tend to think that you shouldn't spend your time on just person's view on the topic, and concentrate on others who take a more aggressive interest in it, you know? His opinion and he's entitled to it.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe the Nureyev pix are real. I have seen pix of his years ago, well before the digital photo age, and he was very famous in the gay community for his endowment. Plenty of guys had a chance to find out too. Also, that looks just like Nureyev's body in the pix.
PBS just had a great documentary on him.

freedubie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
USHER

fak_usher.jpg

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Different celebrity -- and older (than me) -- but I've had a secret need for a pinup of Fred Ward (you youngn's might remember him opposite Kevin Bacon in the first Tremors movie). He's always had a sexy street thug thing going on. Now, he's looking gaunt and gray, but still a -- a silver fox. Any info on where to find an illuminating nude (one that shine a light on his package) would be helpful. Us old bears need our pin ups too.