Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Morel of the story Big clit = Big slut :biggrin1:

I've often thought about this, whether women with big clits are more easily and/or more highly arousable, and therefore tend to be more sexual. Logically it wouldn't seem to make sense since it's pretty clear from this site that guys with big cocks aren't necessarily more highly sexed than average, but face it--maybe that's because we're guys, and we're always horny anyway, so it's on a different scale.

And when I think about it, my ex with the big clit really wasn't that overly sexual--she was just fairly indiscriminate about who she had sex with. Her sexuality was more like a guy than a girl though: once her clit got hard she needed to get off, soon, but once she came she was done for a while, unlike a lot of other women for whom one is not enough. I remember one time when we were going to bed and she didn't want to have sex even though I was hard, so I started stroking it next to her. After a couple of minutes I saw her watching me intently, and then I looked down and saw that her clit was fully hard (this thing was really visible--it kind of looked like a bullet)--one she saw I was looking at it she stroked its length a few times and jumped on, and we fucked like rabbits.

Last edited: