Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The is a IT dept. developer who is at least 6’5” tall and normal build, hairy arms and beard. He is nice looking and very quiet. usually wears loose khaki cargo pants. The bulge is huge. Never see an outline but the bulge sticks out far. Maybe that’s why he is always at his desk. I’d love get his pants pulled down to check it out!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have a co worker that is hung and shows off their package, I have this man who works with me a You can always see his big cock bulging in his work trousers ?
All the dudes in the sex shop where I work are expected to show off their package. Skintight faded 501s do the job for me. Same with the chicks. One of them even shows a cameltoe

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All the dudes in the sex shop where I work are expected to show off their package. Skintight faded 501s do the job for me. Same with the chicks. One of them even shows a cameltoe
Well you could show us a picture. I am sure everyone would like to see but they are just shy on asking....I am not so a pic please.

Reactions: Edax626

Dr Base

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Coral Springs, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Outside of jeans I stray away from unpleated pants. I don't think I bulge that much but the resident crotch watchers (male and female) at a couple of places of employment noticed with some semi welcomed and no offense to others but others not welcomed at all.

Reactions: bulgebigger

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my bosses have a pretty big and thick cock, seen it twice (both times in sauna after work related special training days).