Hung college boy

naughtyjewishboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

Just joined the site after being turned onto it by a friend. Finishing up my last year of school on the East Coast now, 21 years old.

I'm 8ish inches (haven't measured lately) and quite thick, really turned on by fellow hung guys and the nice bodies that go along with them. Have a particular thing for jocks/frat guys (fellow college students), fit straight/curious guys and daddies. If you're hairy, fit and hung, you'll pretty much get me to blow the second I set eyes on you. Pretty much totally gay here, and always looking for some fun Skype buddies to show off to :wink:

I just uploaded some photos and a video that you can check out on my profile - would love to hear what you think. Hope to get more up soon.

IMG_4918.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-03-25 at 4.06.15 PM.jpg

http://www.lpsg.com/Video-24641-hung-college-boy-blowing-a.html#watch

-D

Last edited:
Reactions: dburbank

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome dj. nice pics, hope you have a good time here. I'm sure you'll make lotsa friends.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, welcome to LPSG! Your lean, hairy body and huge cock are so sexy and beautiful! Your photos and video have made me very horny! I look forward to you sharing more pics and videos with us. :smile: