Hung Cover-up

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do hung guys cover up out of respect for smaller guys? I was at the gym and notice this, was just wondering if that's the case...
If they are covered up how do you know they are hung? How big is "hung" for a guy to decide he should cover up?

Anyone who covers up is either super modest, or ashamed, or tired of being looked at...whether he's hung big or endowed small. (Or maybe just feeling a chill down there.)

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
Most gyms have an unwritten policy of not flaunting yourself excessively. Most men in my gym do use towels while walking around but not everyone. The fat guys can't use the towels because their waists are too large.Young guys seem to always cover up, sadly. I'm bigger than almost everyone in my gym and I do what I would do it I were at home. When I get out of the shower I do keep the towel off when I walk to the mirror to comb my hair, and when walking from the shower to the locker. Why? Because I need to air out! I have clothes on all day. I don't really care to impress anyone. Why would I. I am not going to seduce anyone in the gym and I don't care to prove anything. I used to cover up when I was younger because I got a lot of stares. Now I still get them but ignore them. So just be natural and forget about what anyone thinks. Just don't flaunt yourself in a sexual way.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i could see that, they'd avoid all the conversations or people starring. It's like everyone is envious of you and you don't want to encounter that all the time.

phillyjoe

Just Browsing
Media
never hide the hang

we always try to tell the below average to be proud of what they have so why should we protect their egos? thats a mixed message ;)

and when out of town in a gym on a weekly pass, i look forward to walking around in the buff without covering up. dont use a shower curtain and dry off with the towel and the helicopter motion

i even have a spandex brazilian cut brief i wear into the hot tub area of the hotels.
just wear trunks out, slip them off when in the tub, wait for guests to arrive, and when you leave just casually show them you have more than most contained in a thin brief, wrap a towel and leave

people need to learn that life happens around them all the time and we need to stop being over-considerate

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I'd say I think it's just the opposite. I'm big, but my dad is ridiculous. I grew up with him standing over the sink shaving uncovered and his huge penis just hanging there. Anyway, he and I went to the gym and we had taken a shower. He ran into one of his buddies who is equally hung. They walked from the shower to the lockers uncovered. They did this to be ornery. They then carried on a long conversation with their big dicks just hanging out. I look back and laugh and shake my head at the same time. These two guys were obviously just showing off.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i could see that, they'd avoid all the conversations or people starring. It's like everyone is envious of you and you don't want to encounter that all the time.

You naive boy. I think jealousy is probably not the majority reason. Desire to play with it is the reason most stare.

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do that. My cousin Don is average in a family of above average men. His older brother always gives him shit about being small. I know when we go swimming which is basically every other day, I kinda keep it under wraps just not to flaunt it in his face. Yeah I like having the size I do but in all reality it doesn't mean much in family or any relationship for that matter. I'm not going to like Kevin more because he has a bigger dick then Don.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go out of my way to cover up my size around people who are close friends or associates who might be made to feel inferior or intimidated by my larger size. This includes making sure to adequately hide condom wrappers in the trash with KING SIZE printed in large letters from my housemates. If someone's being an asshole to me, yeah I might flaunt my size over them to hit them where it hurts, but otherwise I don't feel the need to make the common man feel bad, men have enough body image issues.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember my pop would 'show' and no one cared...as discussed ad nauseum the generational shift is a sad sad thing...

I do have to agree about the 'letting it dry out'- we have one VERY hairy guy who uses the hair dryer all over...his towel gets soaked....if he is going to work I have seen him (try to unobtrusively) use it on his hairy asscrack and pits lol

I'd say I think it's just the opposite. I'm big, but my dad is ridiculous. I grew up with him standing over the sink shaving uncovered and his huge penis just hanging there. Anyway, he and I went to the gym and we had taken a shower. He ran into one of his buddies who is equally hung. They walked from the shower to the lockers uncovered. They did this to be ornery. They then carried on a long conversation with their big dicks just hanging out. I look back and laugh and shake my head at the same time. These two guys were obviously just showing off.