Hung. Do you like it? or Do you dont like it?

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
If you are one of these well-endowed men of long flaccid penis that you allow that your penis should be hanging along your leg, answers this polls.

I have had the opportunity to know several men who possess excessively long flaccid penis as many of you are too. Some of these men that I know they have same problems that surely you have and that it is that you, sometimes, must allow that your long penises should be hanging out of the underpants along leg, this is very frequent in many of you and it might say that it is "normal" because to you, this, happens all the time, every day.

Some of you do this purposely because you like it; others of you do this for need though really they don't like it because it gives you shame that penis is marked in the trousers; and to other well endowed men it is completely indifferent if their penises are hanging along their legs or if are inside underpants.

Some them do for pleasure (they are exhibitionists) others do it for need, for comfort (underpants are too tight to the penis) and finally this does not matter for other men by not means. They are indifferent on this situation.

Some of the guys that I know do this for pleasure... They know that have long penis and as they know that The Penis is a symbol of POWER among you, the men, it pleases them that their penises are hanging along the thigh and it is marked by it into blue-jean.

Till now I have not known even the first man who does this because he is forced to do (by health of the penis, comfort) … Of the 5 men that I have known closely, well intimately, only 4 of them do this to presume their size of penis. The fifth man does it because he cannot have control that his penis doesn't go out of the underpants. I know that many of you do this to be more comfortable and to that the underpants do not ill-treat to the penis; others of you have said that you cannot have control that the penis goes out of the underpants and you in front of this situation you're indifferent.

I would like to know some of your anecdotes of you on this one topic of stopping hanging your penises along your legs. I know that there are men with their penises have been hanging and that they, during a Party, while they were dancing with some woman... there... In this moment... They have had an inopportune erection caused by fret of woman's body on their penis that has been along the leg of the man.

Do you have something like that happened to you at some time?.

Do you have another anecdote in the matter that you us want to narrate?

Byeeeee!.

Postscript:

Are the Gary Griffing's books published in spanish language?.
Are these books in digital-version in Internet? (Free?).
Was Mr. Gary Griffing a very well endowed man or not?... Was he dedicating? Which was his work or profession?.
Are the photos of men of all his books in Internet?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not to mention that there are enough of Yoselin's old posts which do have replies on them already littering these boards.

Today's award for pointless resurrection.