hung = dumb?

Late_Bloomer: I've never heard this stereotype before in my life.

SizeRulz: If this is a stereotype I'll do my part to debunk it. I expect to graduate next semester summa cum laude with a 4.0 GPA.

NineInchCock_160IQ: 1440 SATs here.. and I only took them once and was tired. Also I'm a member of Mensa. Between 8 and 9 inches I think though some women have told me they thought I was bigger than that... I don't think so. Maybe I'm measuring wrong. Anyway.. I was not aware of any stereotype that hung = dumb... never heard that one before. Muscular and athletic guys get that stereotype.. but hung guys? I don't know.. just never encountered that. Obviously, if the stereotype exists, it doesn't have much application. As evidenced by the many responses posted to this thread. Personally I am in the 99th percentile for both IQ and penis size by most accounts.. also in the 99th percentile for height (6'6" tall).. I guess I was just born to stand out from the crowd.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, Aeden, I seem foolish now for asking what you meant after having scrolled through this thread. I'll say one thing: I'm glad the lot of us are intelligent people (in many capacities), but I'll be damned if egotism doesn't turn that intelligence promptly into foolishness.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1038727912;start=15#25 date=12/11/02 at 21:30:51]I'm glad the lot of us are intelligent people (in many capacities), but I'll be damned if egotism doesn't turn that intelligence promptly into foolishness.  [/quote]

There may be a lot of male egotism on lpsg, but IMHO it is balanced by widespread good sense and courtesy, which I suppose has to be linked in some way to the intelligence we all seem to claim. There are other large penis sites which give a pretty good indication as to what would have happened here if this wasn't so.

When posters here have broken the unwritten courtesy code, they have either been challenged, or, perhaps more effectively, ignored.

Icarus213: Well said, Max. I think those of us who check this site about once a day do so not because we need a lot of support (I mean moral support) but because you all are just so interesting, funny, and insightful. Check back on just about every thread on this site and you will see an issue is proposed, discussed, and settled with balanced, intelligent thought- really uncommon on message sites today.

Not bad for a bunch of hung jocks, eh? 8)

jccs: Saying that you are going to be stupid if you have a big dick is like saying that youre going to stupid if you are muscular or left handed.
And I wouldnt take much notice of IQ test scores,I have a bachelors degree in electronics engineering and a Phd in communications systems engineering I am crap at IQ tests.
Also not many truly stupid people use the internet youll find.

jccs: I forgot,correct use of punctuation and grammer are no indication of intelliegence.Engineers are supposed to be semi-literate,its so that the arts mafia can mock engineers and scientists.

littlbigguy: Before puberty I had a very high IQ and excellent school record but since then my GPA has been dropping precipitously and my recent SAT scores were so low that my guidance counselor called me in to discuss the matter with him. The guidance counselor is also coincidentally my gym teacher, and we have nude gym classes and mandatory 30 minute showers and daily genital inspections at my school, so he was able to put two and two together (that makes three, right?) and come up with an idea to help me. His inference was that I must be spending the entire time in class and all my homework time thinking only about my dick and that I must be creating such an acutely stressed circulatory demand in playing with my dick and having sex with it all the time that most of my brain cells have been recently atrophying from the dual causes of lack of use and loss of blood supply. (By coincidence this same person is also my biology teacher.) His recommendation to me was very simple: check out lpsg.org and become a regular participant in it. And his thinking here was threefold : firstly, I might draw inspiration from the example of successful men who overcame the particular obstacle to intelligence and sanity that I was challenged by; secondly, that by doing some writing on the board myself I might improve my English grades and verbal SAT scores (last term he was coincidentally my English teacher); thirdly, I might conceivably even improve my Science grades and mathematical SAT scores, for example I might be able to compute the volume of a cylinder whose base is roughly 6.5" and whose height is roughly 9.75". Then he confided to me that that he had been a similarly challenged young man himself and is currently one of the recognizable contributors here. By coincidence he additionally happens to be my chemistry teacher, in which capacity he examined with me the equation "hung = dumb" and declared it to be molecularly imbalanced.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=littlbigguy link=board=meetgreet;num=1038727912;start=30#31 date=12/14/02 at 23:16:28]Before puberty I had a very high IQ and excellent school record but since then my GPA has been dropping precipitously and my recent SAT scores were so low that...[/quote]

...your intelligence went straight to your dick? Good one. Then again, don't we personify our dicks as having antagonistic tendencies? I know mine will get up when he feels like it and demands attention even if I'm in the middle of something important. Now, watch and see -- I bet my dick'll be doing advanced logarithms in no time!

littlbigguy: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1038727912;start=30#32 date=12/15/02 at 00:16:58]anyone else smell bullshit here? ???[/quote]

It was obviously intended to be a good natured :) humorous ;D and ironic ;) commentary, as appropriate to this particular topic. Sorry if it failed in that intent for you. Do we now need a new thread, "hung=unsubtle?"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
My dick: You know, Jon, you could calculate my volume more accurately if you used ¶ =  3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679... instead of just ¶ = 3.14
Me: You're being irrational.

notAlittleBoy: wow, jonb. that was one of the only things i've ever laughed out loud about on this board. shows i'm a dork. haha

littlbigguy: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1038727912;start=30#39 date=12/16/02 at 01:13:31]

Do we now need a new thread,"hung=unsubtle?" ...... Maybe so :D[/quote]

DMW, I've always thought of you as one of the cleverest verbal stylists here, but even then wasn't consciously trying to copycat in the (what I thought people would see as) clever piece that at first glance apparently made you smell. Some times I get carried away here with the joy of writing in itself, just like getting carried away with the sexual urge in its place or by some other type of fun. Mea culpa. Let's scratch "hung=unsubtle?", I don't think there's any need for it, and I've found you an outstanding contributor here the same as everybody else has, whether you're subtle or not.