Hung= Dumb?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Dominik20, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    somebody told me that boys with an unusual big cock are less intelligent than normal-sized boys. I wouldn't considder myself a dumb, but I met another one with nearly the same size and he was really a bit stupid. What do you think about this rumour?

2. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
    Rumor.

Did John Holmes seem stupid to you?

If there was any validity to this then he would have been a retard.

But then that might be why Chinese people are so smart. (No offence to the Chinese).

3. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on the timing.

Any man is as dumb as a fencepost with a hardon draining the blood from his brain and the prospect of hot sex in front of them. :tongue:

*just kidding*

4. Dominik20

Albums:
    I have no idea if John Holmes was intelligent or not..but he seemed to be not intelligent enough to use a condom.

5. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
    It was the 70's nobody used them.

6. Dominik20

Albums:
    I was born in 1984 so I can't answer your question if he was dumb or not..how could you know that?

7. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
  8. Dominik20

Albums:
    ok :) I give it up with John Holmes..back to my topic please..I am really courious about this thing.

9. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
    Simply put, I think the guy you met was just dumb.

10. Max

Max New Member

There are more than a few instances of well hung men with a fair degree of intelligence and wit on this board IMHO.

And I would have thought that the equation hung=dumb is just another example of the quest to find a link with other factors, hand size, nose size and shape, shoe size etc.

However, a few years ago someone told me they had read of a correlation between abnormally large testes and 'learning difficulties' ... they were having a gentle dig at me I think, but it seems as though there could be something in it:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nature-s-Law-Large-Testes-Small-Brains-14332.shtml

11. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

No, Dominik, hung does not equal dumb.

There are many examples, but one amongst our membership on LPSG is NineInchCockIQ160. I don't know if GottaBigOne is still active, but another very bright, very hung man.

Whoever told you that probably also thinks that women with big tits are both stupid and slutty. It just ain't so.

People with large (or small or average) parts come in all shapes, sizes, colors, intelligence levels, economic backgrounds, ages, shoe sizes, hand sizes, libidos, and personalities.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Ah, but does brain size actually affect intelligence? That is the rub. I have abnormally large testes and I don't consider myself stup....... duhhhhhhh ... *drools onto keyboard*

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Compare our board to the other one...nuff said :biggrin1: .

14. Tele at Ten

Tele at Ten New Member

I don't think hung equals dumb.

That is a stereotype, like 'dumb jock'.

Check out NineInchCoq, handsome dude and the fellow strikes me as very intelligent from reading some of his posts. I think he claims to have an IQ of 160.

He's livin' large all the way around! :wink:

15. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just when a thought the questions couldnt get any worse, they did......come on now jeesh.

16. Dominik20

Albums:
    If the brain size affects intelligence..men are much more intelligent than woman :tongue:

17. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Some of the confusion may stem from the fact that a few genetic abnormalities can simultaneously affect both intelligence and genitalia size. Klinefelter's Syndrome occurs when a male infant is born with an extra X chromosome (XXY). Most are tall, with normal intelligence, but many have speech and reading difficulties. That doesn't mean that all tall men have Klinefelter's Syndrome. Similarly, XYY Syndrome boys also tend to be tall and have difficulties with language. Fragile X Syndrome, which occurs mostly in boys, results from an abnormal, usually partially formed, X chromosome. Fragile X symptoms usually include some degree of mental retardation and large testes. Again, just because a man has large testes, that is NOT an indication of lower mental abilities or the presence of Fragile X.

All potatoes are vegetables, but not all vegetables are potatoes.

18. gladwyn

gladwyn New Member

Albums:
    I don't think being hung has any bearing on intelligence. However I do believe that being hung has advantages of getting ahead in life. Hung guys tend to be at the top of the food chain.

19. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes:cool:

20. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    To say that hung men are dumb is akin to saying that hung men are rich. Both wealth and "intelligence" are influenced by a myriad of factors, few of which are innate.

There are so many factors that influence one's mental capacity. Compound those factors with the multitudes of factors that influence how much of one's mental capacity he/she actually uses. In the end, if there was some correlation between cock size and brilliance, it would only be one of a million other factors, thereby rendering it pointless.

Draft saved Draft deleted