Hung= Dumb?

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Some of the confusion may stem from the fact that a few genetic abnormalities can simultaneously affect both intelligence and genitalia size. Klinefelter's Syndrome occurs when a male infant is born with an extra X chromosome (XXY). Most are tall, with normal intelligence, but many have speech and reading difficulties. That doesn't mean that all tall men have Klinefelter's Syndrome. Similarly, XYY Syndrome boys also tend to be tall and have difficulties with language. Fragile X Syndrome, which occurs mostly in boys, results from an abnormal, usually partially formed, X chromosome. Fragile X symptoms usually include some degree of mental retardation and large testes. Again, just because a man has large testes, that is NOT an indication of lower mental abilities or the presence of Fragile X.

All potatoes are vegetables, but not all vegetables are potatoes.

trust me, those will be the largest testicles you will ever see

I consider myself rather intelligent.....I think most people would too.

I dont think everyone should jump on this guy and say there is no correlation.....rather they need to think about it less directly. The question hung = dumb really isnt giving a cause. For example, is having a large penis somehow genetically intertwined with lower intelligence? Most likely not, except for the medical conditions listed above. High levels of testosterone are known to be damaging to brain cells and cause cell death, whereas, oestrogen is protective. It would be my guess that there really is no correlation between intelligence and penis size. Although, if someone's penis size gives them confidence about life then they are more likely to learn and increase their intelligence. Confidence comes in many different flavors

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
baseball99 said:
...The question hung = dumb really isnt giving a cause. For example, is having a large penis somehow genetically intertwined...
OK, if you're gonna go and get all sciencey, with proof, and facts, and logic, on us... I just think hung dumb guys are fun. :tongue:

EDIT: I bad spellur

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
baseball99 said:
... Although, if someone's penis size gives them confidence about life then they are more likely to learn and increase their intelligence. Confidence comes in many different flavors
I would surmise that having a large penis would be just as likely to cause one to be distracted from educational goals as it would be to give him confidence to pursue them. Thus, i think it's a rather moot point.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Stupid men are lousey in bed. Sooner or later they're going to talk.

This sounds like a generalized, sweeping statement that could be argued down.... If he just so happens to be deaf and stupid, for example... *quickly dodges out of room to avoid rolls of eyes in his direction*

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
joyboytoy79 said:
This sounds like a generalized, sweeping statement that could be argued down.... If he just so happens to be deaf and stupid, for example... *quickly dodges out of room to avoid rolls of eyes in his direction*
Oh, I dart out quickly too, but it has nothing to do with rolling eyes, it's so I don't have to ever hear that talking part that Sorc mentioned. :tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Bertrand Russell is supposed to have had a really big dick.
Bertie was, some say, one of the great philosphers of the early 20th Century, a great logician, and an important leader -- during the 1960s, in his late 80s and early 90s -- of the ban-the-bomb movement.

This is just for what it's worth, which is not much.
Just one case, but an interesting one, imho.

D

deleted26151

Dnt think its true at all - I dnt think the genes that code these traits are closely related...although intelligent is quite a broad word.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dominik20 said:
somebody told me that boys with an unusual big cock are less intelligent than normal-sized boys. I wouldn't considder myself a dumb, but I met another one with nearly the same size and he was really a bit stupid. What do you think about this rumour?

Somebody telling you something Dominik20 can hardly be considered statistical evidence of fact. Now if somebody told you that not having a brainstem tended to make for lower intelligence.. you might go along with that. :cool: What is there about having a beautiful long , thick , succulent cock that might affect intelligence?:confused:
The only thing that comes to mind , and this has already been mentioned in another post , is that extremely large cocks do rob the brain of some blood during an erection.. :rolleyes: not to worry though, because very few of us sport erections while making life's most important decisions!:wink:
Hat's off to all of the hung, clever, intelligent , educated and witty guys posting here on LPSG!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.