1. LPSG Question Of The Week... Click Here To Have Your Say!!!
    Dismiss Notice

Hung exhibitionist in Manchester

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by todgerbulge, Sep 1, 2007.

1. todgerbulge

todgerbulge Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have just returned from Manchester (uk) , when i was at the train station there i sat outside pretty close to a bunch of lads , i overheard the younger lads asking on of the older (19 , 20 or so) " so tell us is it has big has they say" etc....very horny stuff , then after about 5 mins he said ok then come in to the toilets and i will show you...needless to say i followed a way behind and when i go through the turnstile i saw all 3 standing at the urinal together, the older lad standing so far back from the urinal i could even see it!!!

HUGE!!!

I have seen many 10inch plus , but this lad was 8-9inches soft and real thick and veiny , unbelivable , i stood at the other set of urinals and looked over my shoulder , they knew i was watching but didnt care. The 2 younger lads couldnt take their eyes off it , and the older one was so cool about it all , he even asked one lad to squeeze it!!

When he packed it away in i trackie pants and walked out the the station again , everyone could see this huge bulge flopping around in his pants and he knew they were staring , has he had a real cheeky grin...A very lucky lad and I was lucky too that he likes to flash it around...very horny stuff!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice