Hung exhibitionist in Manchester

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just returned from Manchester (uk) , when i was at the train station there i sat outside pretty close to a bunch of lads , i overheard the younger lads asking on of the older (19 , 20 or so) " so tell us is it has big has they say" etc....very horny stuff , then after about 5 mins he said ok then come in to the toilets and i will show you...needless to say i followed a way behind and when i go through the turnstile i saw all 3 standing at the urinal together, the older lad standing so far back from the urinal i could even see it!!!

HUGE!!!

I have seen many 10inch plus , but this lad was 8-9inches soft and real thick and veiny , unbelivable , i stood at the other set of urinals and looked over my shoulder , they knew i was watching but didnt care. The 2 younger lads couldnt take their eyes off it , and the older one was so cool about it all , he even asked one lad to squeeze it!!

When he packed it away in i trackie pants and walked out the the station again , everyone could see this huge bulge flopping around in his pants and he knew they were staring , has he had a real cheeky grin...A very lucky lad and I was lucky too that he likes to flash it around...very horny stuff!

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is something in the Manchester water actually.... we aren't the best city in the UK for our music alone.... not by a long way!

I often wonder if these "scally" lads know what they do the do the gay guys around them.... perfect wank fantasy material if ever there was!!

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
best city in england.

Jilly's Rockworld - amazing rock club.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha we're like that in Manchester...

And sorry if this is an idiotic question, but why do gay guys like scallies so much?

Straight acting young bad boys, in "get-em-down-quick" trackies....who seem real close to their buds....and the percentage who have done a bit of "bird", phwooooaaar!

That and some of them are really pretty, with that scrubbed urchin thing going on.... and the hands in the trousers, dirty little bastards!

Hmmmm, I have to go now and er, you know, er. Things to do.....