Hung Exhibitionists: Best reaction stories?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tightbottom626, Oct 1, 2009.

1. tightbottom626

Gold Member

Albums:
    So for all you hung and proud, what reactions do you look for when you show off your big guy to other men? Any weird reactions or location specific stories?

2. nambeat1

nambeat1 New Member

my girl told her friends about me. one of her friends is this sexy brunette who my girl told one night 'show her your big dick', we just laughed it off as my girlfriend was very drunk, but after she said she would loved if i had shown it. i think the friend wanted to see it, so the girlfriend drunk just plain asked me.

anyway we we all at this party in New York together. me and my girl got horny so went upstairs to fuck. but the parent of the house we were in had just come home before we went upstairs, and wondered where we were (knew exactly)

so what happened was this friend volunteered to go warn us(surprise surprise), and tell us to come down . so we were upstairs, few minutes into our little session.

now for as long as i live i will rememeber what happened, and i say this becuase i am not an exhibitionist so i was very embarrassed at the time, but now i can cum in literally 10 seconds thinking about it.

we were going at it cowgirl style, on a bed just inside the door. but as we had just started i was teasing her, and she had her head next to mine kissing so her ass was in the air. i was slowly entering (but only the tip) then sliding it half way down, then back up, slowly. whatever look i gave to the side there was the friend staring literally mouth open at my fully in view dick teasing my girls pussy. i quickly move to cover the view, while she spurts out 'oh, the dad is wondering where ye are, stop and come down', and quickly disappears from view.

my girl was a little flustered, but just thought her friend shouted from the outside the doorway and did not see anything, but i knew she looked for at least 3 seconds opened mouthed at us.

but the part that turned me from embarrassed to even be in the same room as her again, to the best fantasy i have is what my girl told me after: the friend told her she was sorry, and did not mean to barge in. my girl was obviously surprised to learn she saw something, and they talked about it a bit. but after a lot of drinks that night the friend admitted that she was so turned on she had to go to the bathroom and get herself off.

we still talk dirty about her friend getting herself off to us, and it makes me cum in no time just thinking i had this effect on her.

now i tried to tell that in the least erotic way i could.

3. james9692000

james9692000 Member

Albums:
    One of my exes told many of her friends. One friend, who was a size queen, made frequent references to my size. She also expressed interest in seeing it. My ex showed her a pic, but that only fueled desire for the real thing. Finally, when we were hanging out on a beach (drunk), my ex said, "it's time baby. show her what you got and motioned from me to drop my suit." I did. They stared. She later said, "I can't believe he did that. But, why wouldn't he. I'd show it off too if I had that."

4. tightbottom626

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's keep this thread to reactions from other guys as the post suggests, thanks!

5. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know a chick who swears to this day I had surgery to make my dick bigger, she doesnt believe me and wont believe its natural. I think now its become more a running joke with her how its inhumanly big and that I did something to it.

6. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only shown my dick to women. But....I have stories, true stores. I guess the most exciting was the woman I showed my dick to in Monterery, CA. By no means is she the only, just the most exciting, because she was the first. I used to go to a lounge called the Oak Tree lounge in Seaside, CA. I had seen this particular lady come in for drinks a few times, sometimes alone. One day during July, it was a hot day, and I went to a local liquor store in Monterey that also sold adult magazines. I looked through some mags for a while and got a huge hard on. I then got some libations and exited the store. On the way to my car, I noticed the lady I had seen from the Oaktree Lounge. I seemed to be in a trance. She was parked on the street, but I pulled out my dick and walked toward her. My dick was patically covered my my t-shirt. When I got to the car...she just looked up at me with a smile, as thought she recognized me from the lounge. I raised up my dick and let it car door with a "thud" sound. She turned red, but made no sound. Her mouth was slightly agasp. Traffic was passing and it seemed like minutes, but it was only seconds. My heart was pouding. I made sure she had a good look, and I began to cum. I put it away and departed. I later saw her at the Oaktree. We smiled and spoke, we both had someone else with us that night. I kinda wondered if she would tell anyone at the lounge, because I was a regular. But if you can imagine, with a dick like this, I was always in high demand, and I didn't think anyone would believe her if she told of our encounter. That's the short version, I actually left out a few details, but I gotta tell you if was powerful.

Attached Files:

7. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    Last Sun. I was doing a "meet and grope" at the Pantheon Productions booth during the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco (a company I've done some videos for) It was a beautiful warm sunny day in SF. and I was wearing just a leather body harness and boots. Several people stopped and wanted to have their picture taken with me. Some wanted to play with my dick, a few even wanted to suck on it while they had their
    picture taken. Needless to say I got hard. Just as I finished a photo with a couple of guys a SFPD officer walked by and did a double take and said
    "make sure you put some sunblock on that thing" smiled and walked away.

8. D_Butt_Abbott

D_Butt_Abbott New Member

That's a great story :))

9. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

I'm a gay dude but I love to think about a str8 guy showing women his huge piece.....even more of a turn on to think of him ramming it in her or smacking her tits or face with it.

I had a str8 bud who was a showoff for me....he loved to drive around and pull his cock out....he had a long skinny cock with a big lollipop knob. Loved seeing the reactions of girls and guys when they saw his big pipe.

10. SillyGayBoy

SillyGayBoy Active Member

Albums:
    A massage therapist I went I would frequently get full woodys when he'd work on me. A couple times the sheet would come off and he just left it that way. He also made excuses to bump his hand or arm into it somehow. He also worked oil under me at my stomach to use his arm to oil the head of my dick just right. Put his full arm back and forth, back and forth. I never felt anything like it.

11. frogman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm short so most don't expect to see that I'm hung. A few years back I went to a new doctor and got to the part to drop my drawers.... The look on his face was priceless, LOL. Another time I was at the beach with a bunch of friends and there was this hot guy whose attention I wanted so I made sure he got a good view up my shorts (love doing that!!) Needless to say it wasn't long before we hit the bathroom stall....

12. Serpentlike

Serpentlike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was getting out of the shower at my gym I take my towel off and the guy beside me says "Holy shit". I look at him and he is frozen with no clue what to say, I just chuckled.

13. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Luso likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted