Hung friend.. didn't realize!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by 12incollege1, Sep 23, 2006.

1. 12incollege1

12incollege1 Member

Thought I'd share.. long time reader, don't post too often.
    The other night me and my buddies went out and one of them got crazy drunk. Finally, I helped him into a bathroom in one of the bars we were in and he just stood over the toliet to puke (gross i know)....
    anyway after leaving him for 2 secs to pee myself, i see the door is swung half closed and he is sitting there on the toliet with his underwear around his ankles. I had to help him- and then i saw his dick just out there-- and i was amazed... this thing was about 9 inches and soft... i couldnt believe it. He is a good lookin guy, tall, gets all the girls (now i know why).. but i couldnt believe it. I am huge myself, but my friends all know that and its not like we compared. I asked him how big he was yesterday since we were talking about it.. he said 11"... why wouldnt he have told me before? anyone else have accidental sightings of friends like this?
    Im still in shock that my friend was sportin 11" and I never knew! haha

2. ace420

ace420 New Member

Will this knowledge change the way you treat him?

3. kurios

kurios Member

Yeah I posted about this quite some time ago.
    We were changing to swim and frankly I had never given a thought to how big or small anyone was or is but I sure wouldnt have , if asked, thought he was particularly packing.
    Well this guy turns around with what looked like a bloated 7 " salami still quite soft and continues to get dressed.
    Why was I surprised....I have no idea. It just caught me off guard.........

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I don't know, guys, but if a guy came up to me and said, "Hi, glad to meet you, I have an 11" dick," I'd not likely want to immediately make him my friend.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes that some school they go to He has12 the other guy has 11 They will graduate at the head of their class.:tongue:

6. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:

Ooooh, but I would!!! :tongue:

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Me too JBT

8. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    Several of my friends played on the same sports teams as I, so I saw them from an early age. Others were on our town and school's swim teams, so if I hadn't seen them naked, their Speedo suits pretty much told the story.

One of them looked big at times, and small at others--somewhat like mine will do with the temp. I finally saw him naked when in the shower when we were seniors in high school and visiting his brother at college. I was surprised to see such a big soft dick--about 7 to 8 inches. His brother's was about the same, but a bit smaller.

Later in college, I got to know my friend's longterm g/f, but after they broke up she told me he was real hung but didn't know how to use it. lol

In college it was always nice to see a well-hung roommate, friend or classmate in the showers and realize he was hung--sort of like a silent bonding thing. These days it is rare to see a friend naked, but it has the same bonding effect. One of my friends is quite well hung and so are his sons. I've seen him when showering and changing after whitewater rafting and on camping trips.

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

A guy I was in the Army with did just this more or less when he was assigned to my unit. He held out a length of webbing in front of several members of the platoon and said, "Mine's about this long." We were roommates for about a year. He was a nice guy--we didn't have a lot in common, but we got along fine. He was almost always nude in our shared quarters so I saw his long and floppy on countless occasions. I say floppy because he'd often be stratching himself while he was talking to me. I don't know why. He was a bit self-promoting when it came to his dick. The scratching and flopping is probably his way of calling attention. Never did see him get it up, or ask him to. I wasn't attracted to him, but thinking back, he was proud of what he had and would have probably showed me his hard tool if I'd have asked. With reference to one or another of the redhead threads, he is tall, redheaded and of Scottish extraction.

Draft saved Draft deleted