hung fun last night

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well i hope this works, i've never tried to attach a pic to a thread before. but check out this nice tool we ran into last night when we were looking for a thrid to join us. you can't tell so much by the pic but he's around 10 long and really really thick.

jason wc.jpg

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, you are smokin' hot!! The guy in the pic was hot too, but why would you and your b/f need a 3rd person when the both of you are total studs?
I'd be plenty happy enough just to share my bed ( and heart) with you. As far as I'm concerned, there'd be no need to go shopping when I've got all I need at home.
Just my sorry opinion is all, bro.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh we love eachother very much but every now and then we like to spice things up. basically he get's off on watching another guy fuck me and well. i like it too. lol. we don't do it all the time but every now and then if we see a guy we are both attracted to (or girl sometimes) then we throw a third person into the mix for some extra fun.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So... details? What did you do, where did it go, etc?

well let's just say that when he came over he was ALOT thicker than he had looked in his pic and when my boyfriend was still horny and wanting some action this morning i had to turn him down because i was kind of sore. lol

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh we love eachother very much but every now and then we like to spice things up. basically he get's off on watching another guy fuck me and well. i like it too. lol. we don't do it all the time but every now and then if we see a guy we are both attracted to (or girl sometimes) then we throw a third person into the mix for some extra fun.

For me a relationship is strictly a one-on-one deal. I've never cheated on any girl I've ever dated. If I started feeling like I wanted to have sex with someone else, it was time for me to move on from that relationship. I'm having a lot of casual sex with guys at this point, and don't feel the need to have an actual homosexual relationship yet. But if I meet someone and develop the trust and commitment needed for a relationship, I would think that I would try to stay true to the guy just as I have for the women I've dated so far.
I'm not judging you at all, bro, please believe that. I've NEVER experienced what you have at this time in life, and we're both the same age. I'm still feeling my way around the whole bi-sexual thing to a certain extent. I know I LOVE sucking cock and having wild sex with guys, but I am still very attracted to women.
Maybe I'm just not sure what the proper protocol is in man on man relationships is yet. I'm loving the physical part of sexing with another dude, but I'm really unsure of the emotional part of it. I just know that if things are the way they're supposed to be in a str8 relationship, I wouldn't share my g/f with another dude, so why would I want to share my b/f with anyone else.??
You're a beautiful man, in my opinion. Your eyes are so soulful and there seems to be an innocence about you in your pictures. I know I would be crushed to share something like that with someone else. Maybe I'm just being a little immature about the whole thing and acting like I'm still in junior high, getting all jealous when there's no reason to.
I wish you and your stud b/f well, and hope you guys keep it going on for many years.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ballsaplenty, many people straight, gay, or bi don't see having a 3way as cheating. i don't believe in open relationships and neither myself or my boyfriend have ever or will ever be sleeping with someone else while the other is not around. if a relationship comes to that then in my eyes it's time to re-evaluate the situation. i do however have no problems with a 3way. we are still very much into eachother but it adds the excitment of a third person being there. perhaps like a couple buying a vibrator (not that i am saying a third person is just a sex toy) sex should be exciting and fun and adventurous. keep it lively, keep it fresh, keep it new. experiment with all kinds of things. keep your mind open. maybe i should take this chance to ask anyone else reading this what they're views on 3ways in relationships are?