Hung gay but prefer small?

lttle1: I wonder if any of the well hung gay guys here actually prefer their partners to be small? If so, what do you like about being the (much) bigger guy?

View_From_Below: Hmm. The silence on this question is interesting.

Given that no one has stated a clear positive preference, there could be several different answers, such as:

a. well hung guy is completely neutral as to partner's penis size; all sizes equally attractive (within total attractiveness)

b. well hung guy would prefer larger-than-average, but would not turn away a small hung partner who was otherwise attractive

c. well hung guy would prefer smaller-than-average, but didn't see the question before now

d. well hung guy definitely would not consider a small hung partner

-- and so on; but there are no answers at all. I wonder what that means. Does it mean merely some form of "no preference," or does it mean "prefer not"?

I ask because the question can be seen as the active-gay-sexual-relationship version of the more general topic of the long-running thread about larger guys' views of smaller guys.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely have no preference regarding penis size of potential sexual partners. Either I find the dude attractive or I don't, and this is usually before I ever see his cock. If I don't find him sexy, the size of his schlong isn't going change that.

BIGBOYDAVE: The size of one's penis should make no difference in the relationship if it does the relationship is already flawed.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm always the most hung guy in a relationship. I really don't care about his penis size. The only thing I care of is that I love him and he loves me.

I don't prefer hung guys. I prefer averege guys. To tell the truth, from my point of wiev, it hurts like hell being fucked by a horse sized guy. I can not take it!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmm..i missed this thread.

I have no set of criteria for dick
size for my partners.

But, since i must be honest...a guy
who is average size
actually feels better if he is topping me.
The really big ones are tougher for me to take.

HungBrandon: I don't base my relationships on my partners cock size.

But since I usually have the bigger cock in a relationship and I am the top, their size usually don't matter much.

That said, my current partner is 9.5" to my 12.5". I usually top, but let him sometimes. I like his bigger than average size. And from what he says, he likes mine size too. We both use lots of lube and take it slow to reduce the chance of pain. We also communicate and listen to each other during sex. We stop or slow down at the first hint of pain in each other.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, with you brandon.
Communication is the key.

OH and,Welcome to the board.
Wow...even your font is big. ;)