Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey All!

So, I've posted a few times about my current beau on here, and I decided to take a look through the forum history for information / posts about couples who are hung. I don't mean where one member is hung, or both are sort of hung, but where both could be legitimately be called hung.

I couldn't find any recent postings.

I also started to think about all of the couples and hung guys I've known over the years. Turns out I can only remember ONE couple that I could identify in memory where BOTH were hung. In their case:
45 yo white 6'2" toned, 8"x6"
40's black 5'5" built, 9x5".

So me and my beau -
41yo White 5'8" toned 7.5x6.25"
36yo Black 6'2" toned 8.5"x5.5"

So far in conversation we've discussed the 'issues' of being larger than average and having to deal with people who cannot deal with size (i.e. they like the idea - reality is different). For us though, we're both into size, and it works very well. Also both vers with each other. For me though, it's been a long time since I've bottomed I've found I still have the knack. He's tended to bottom more often than not because of size. Both of us are very much into being vers with the right guy though.

A good few of the guys I've met or known who I would really call hung are / were arrogant and single. Perhaps by choice, perhaps not, however, a lot of the hung guys I met were more than likely single. The second set were partnered or with someone smaller (usually a lot smaller).

So - my questions / thoughts are = how many real life couples out there are hung? Have you encountered any? In what setting? What kind of relationship dynamic do they have?

Just curious.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stud, Maybe because I have lived in San Francisco and next door to West Hollywood I know of many hung couples of both White and Black hot men!! Since all these guys are different they all have different dynamic relationship and careers!!

cabbagehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey All!

So, I've posted a few times about my current beau on here, and I decided to take a look through the forum history for information / posts about couples who are hung. I don't mean where one member is hung, or both are sort of hung, but where both could be legitimately be called hung.

I also started to think about all of the couples and hung guys I've known over the years. Turns out I can only remember ONE couple that I could identify in memory where BOTH were hung. In their case:

So me and my beau -

So far in conversation we've discussed the 'issues' of being larger than average and having to deal with people who cannot deal with size (i.e. they like the idea - reality is different). For us though, we're both into size, and it works very well. Also both vers with each other. For me though, it's been a long time since I've bottomed I've found I still have the knack. He's tended to bottom more often than not because of size. Both of us are very much into being vers with the right guy though.

A good few of the guys I've met or known who I would really call hung are / were arrogant and single. Perhaps by choice, perhaps not, however, a lot of the hung guys I met were more than likely single. The second set were partnered or with someone smaller (usually a lot smaller).

So - my questions / thoughts are = how many real life couples out there are hung? Have you encountered any? In what setting? What kind of relationship dynamic do they have?

Just curious.

lol dude you need to invest in a ruler

Hung men only want other hung men. They're size queens too.

jjj55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fiancé and I are both pretty large.....he's longer, I'm thicker with a big head and slight upward curve. We're both uncut.
I've written on here before about some of the difficulties we've had with sex since we're both more inclined towards being tops and we've had difficulties bottoming for each other at times.
The bad things it has brought to our relationship include relatively long periods without sex and pain for the bottom (even tearing at times).
The good things it has brought are talking and compromise on both sides.....ranging from me learning how to bottom with less pain, to my bf toning down his desires to pound me hard and us experimenting with 3somes. We really know what each other likes now and make sure the other guy gets it as often as possible ......we both also get turned on by each other's big dicks

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My fiancé and I are both pretty large.....he's longer, I'm thicker with a big head and slight upward curve. We're both uncut.
I've written on here before about some of the difficulties we've had with sex since we're both more inclined towards being tops and we've had difficulties bottoming for each other at times.
The bad things it has brought to our relationship include relatively long periods without sex and pain for the bottom (even tearing at times).
The good things it has brought are talking and compromise on both sides.....ranging from me learning how to bottom with less pain, to my bf toning down his desires to pound me hard and us experimenting with 3somes. We really know what each other likes now and make sure the other guy gets it as often as possible ......we both also get turned on by each other's big dicks

*Rubs rump* Yeah --- about this....

Learning this lesson. I've posted on here about being vers in a previous relationship - and I find myself in this position now as well. I REALLY want and enjoy bottoming for him - but wow - its been a long time since I was an active vers - and never one with such a large member. Heh. Bringing a whole new perspective to what my bottoms go through - and brings a whole new respect for my SO for his ability to take me as well as he does.

*grins*

And I am NOT complaining - I just need some training apparently.

Reactions: 720540

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So here's my situation. I can't call us a couple but we fuck all the time, so that makes us fuckbuds? I'm 7x5, he's 8x6.

His big cock is mostly irrelevant because he has zero interest in topping. In more than three years of fucking (100+ fuck sessions), he has topped me exactly once (despite all my hoping/begging/pleading). It's just a big fleshy toy for me to suck on - what a waste of a huge beautiful cock.

Reactions: lttle1

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So here's my situation. I can't call us a couple but we fuck all the time, so that makes us fuckbuds? I'm 7x5, he's 8x6.

His big cock is mostly irrelevant because he has zero interest in topping. In more than three years of fucking (100+ fuck sessions), he has topped me exactly once (despite all my hoping/begging/pleading). It's just a big fleshy toy for me to suck on - what a waste of a huge beautiful cock.

That's a bummer situation. Do you ever use a third to stretch you open and satisfy your need?

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That's a bummer situation. Do you ever use a third to stretch you open and satisfy your need?
Yes, we bring in others on occasion. But he is a greedy bottom and doesn't want to share a cock - he wants to be the only bottom in the room. So when I'm feeling the need to bottom, I have to seek out others on my own.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, we bring in others on occasion. But he is a greedy bottom and doesn't want to share a cock - he wants to be the only bottom in the room. So when I'm feeling the need to bottom, I have to seek out others on my own.

It's good that you know what your ass needs and go out and get it. You gotta get that bf to stop being so greedy. Tell him your hole deserves some man-honey, too.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's good that you know what your ass needs and go out and get it. You gotta get that bf to stop being so greedy. Tell him your hole deserves some man-honey, too.
Fuckbud - not my BF (I wish). But after three years of fucking, we do have a lot of closeness and trust.

Yes - he is a greedy bottom. He says the idea of topping repels him and he can't force himself to do it. I think he has a phobia over the whole shit on your dick thing. But he loves how I fill his ass. We have some great sexual chemistry so it is worth it even if I don't get all my bottom urges satisfied with him. And he doesn't begrudge me when I go find a cock for my hole.

Reactions: Heat

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey All!

So me and my beau -

Just curious.

My boyfriend's a little bigger than me so I assume we fit your definition.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to couple up with a hung, masculine power-bottom for life. Call me lazy, but tight asses are too much work. One of these days . . .

Heh - and in this case we're - well - both vers. I didn't really realize I CAN be a power bottom when the mood strikes me. I surprised not only my guy - but myself in that regards.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Heh - and in this case we're - well - both vers. I didn't really realize I CAN be a power bottom when the mood strikes me. I surprised not only my guy - but myself in that regards.
You sound pretty happy in this new relationship - glad to hear it.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You sound pretty happy in this new relationship - glad to hear it.

I am. Its interesting to find someone who is 'all of that.' I.e. the total package. He's created a profile here once I clued him into the site.

There are minor challenges though. For the most part I'm learning how to REALLY take a big one. I've never consistently been with someone this big before - and well - it is awesome - and a challenge. For one I've said before how I had experienced getting fucked by a thick long one to see what it was like. Well - now I have a WHOLE NEW respect for bottoms who can really take it.

And I'm finding that as a bottom I really can take it. Um...yeah.