Hung Gay Tops...Do You Prefer Fem or Masc Bottoms?

Do Gay/Bi Top Guys Prefer Fem or Masculine Bottoms?

• Totally fem

Votes: 17 4.1%
  • More fem than masculine

Votes: 48 11.7%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 53 12.9%
  • More masculine than fem

Votes: 144 35.1%
  • Totally masculine

Votes: 148 36.1%

• Total voters

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Just curious to know whether the "BIG" gay/bi top guys like their bottoms to be fem acting or masculine, and why....

Last edited:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My husband is a cop. Does that make him masculine enough?

Although, I've been with guys both femme and butch. Me, I'm kinda in the middle.

It sounds like you equate penis size with masculinity, which isn't the case!

I may be straight acting, but get enough vodka, whiskey, wine in me and I'm the nelliest queen. Call it letting my hair down, or my inhibitions run free. Whatever.

Anyways, I voted "don't care".

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wasn't asking whether hung guys are more masculine, just if hung "tops" preferred masc or fem "bottoms".

but you're implying that being hung has something to do with if someone digs feminine or masculine men more. and there's just no correlation between being hung and preference of guy

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
MMMM how do YOU want me???

In a dress

Naked and rutting like a stag on heat with a fantastic arse

If you dont do it right the danger of me flipping you over and sinking my cock deep inside your arse

innk0gn1t0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer masculine, but won't rule out any fem ones if they're good looking enough.

There's nothing hotter than a muscular, butch guy riding on you, IMO.

hot masculine bottoms are the best. there is just something about a man's man itching to get fucked.. mmm... lol

Reactions: 51arledge

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm... If I'm going to fuck some guy, I prefer one who is really into GETTING fucked. They might have some 'fem' qualities (not totally sure what that means) but if they are man-enuf to take it up the ass and they don't just lie there, then I'm totally into it!

Since I'm not bi, I prefer to have sex with men because of how 'hard' we are, how we smell, etc. As long as my fuckbuddy/partner is hygienic (without being sterile), staying in reasonable shape, and is participating in the play (no starfish fucks, thank you very much), I'm happy to play too.

Oh yeah...Though I LOVE a noisy sex partner, I DON'T like one that sounds like a girl. Bring on the grunts and groans and moans. Just leave the high pitched sighs for someone else (remember: I'm gay NOT bi).

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I honestly couldn't care. As long as he's genuine (not being overly loud and feminine for attention only), then I like boys of all types. I've had butch masculine bottoms that could throw down, but I've also had some more "fem" boys that knew how to work that ass. As long as they are into it, and a pretty cool guy besides, then it's all good.