Hung Gay Tops...Do You Prefer Fem or Masc Bottoms?

Do Gay/Bi Top Guys Prefer Fem or Masculine Bottoms?

• Totally fem

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • More fem than masculine

Votes: 48 11.7%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 53 13.0%
  • More masculine than fem

Votes: 144 35.2%
  • Totally masculine

Votes: 148 36.2%

• Total voters

Driver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Butch or fem, hairy or smooth, muscular or petite, it's all good!

Either a guy turns me on or not. The above criteria has little to do with it.

Driver

Sucknfuckpole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like both, but I prefer bottoms who are slightly more femme than masculine, because the softness and submissiveness REALLY turn me on. I'm not into the fake versions of women though, they turn me off! The same goes for one-dimensional guys who overcompensate for their gayness by being uber masculine stones.

Reactions: nellon399

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Generally prefer younger buffed bois (25 to 30 yrs old). If both had tats or a tramp stamp together with pierced nips, it would be a toss-up, genderwise.

Two months go by since the post above. Am currently in a LDR with another BB, so I guess my preference now is totally male.

Goro81

Just Browsing
Media
I must say that petite, "feminine" guys are a real turn-on for me... As a matter of fact, all my BFs have been like that. There is something I really like on a guy who's not afraid of acting like a woman ;)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew "straight" guys who really needed the guy they wanted to fuck to be fem. To the point of wanting them to dress up in womens clothes. I always just figured it was a way to ease themselves into having sex with a guy. But I have known very few openly gay men who wanted a fem bottom unless they were fem themselves. I was always told that you have to be the kind of guy you want to attract... at least in the gay world that is... the straight guys who are taking a walk on the wild side seem to go for the more fem guys. Some broad brush strokes, I know, there are no hard and fast rules to this stuff.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys for clearing this up...I have always wondered why if you are a gay guy and like dudes..you would want a fem dude. Surely the reason your gay is because you like the masculine caracteristics of a guy....The same goes for lesbian beautiful woman going for a chick that looks like a guy..facial hair the works....then she might as well go for a guy.

Thanks for the in-site.

I

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks guys for clearing this up...I have always wondered why if you are a gay guy and like dudes..you would want a fem dude. Surely the reason your gay is because you like the masculine caracteristics of a guy....The same goes for lesbian beautiful woman going for a chick that looks like a guy..facial hair the works....then she might as well go for a guy.

Thanks for the in-site.

I

Sorry, you are gay if you like having sex with someone who has a cock and balls... it doesn't have to do with how masculine or feminine they are. I prefer masculine guys, but to say that guys who are gay should only like guys who are masculine is a bizarre statement.

Think about it. If being gay means you have to like masculine guys, how do we define the guys that like fem guys and vice versa. We can't call them straight.

How about instead of creating barriers and labels, we just know that different people have different preferences?

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, you are gay if you like having sex with someone who has a cock and balls... it doesn't have to do with how masculine or feminine they are. I prefer masculine guys, but to say that guys who are gay should only like guys who are masculine is a bizarre statement.

Think about it. If being gay means you have to like masculine guys, how do we define the guys that like fem guys and vice versa. We can't call them straight.

How about instead of creating barriers and labels, we just know that different people have different preferences?

Sorry if I offended you....it was not my intention. I guess you have a point. My brother in law loves big woman....so I guess it is about preference. Sorry just trying to understand how things work!!

Peace

I

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry if I offended you....it was not my intention. I guess you have a point. My brother in law loves big woman....so I guess it is about preference. Sorry just trying to understand how things work!!

Peace

I

I am sorry if it came across that you offended me :) You didn't.. I was just thinking about things in particular... on the surface, I agree 100%.. give me a nice jock guy with masculine tendencies and a nice jock butt :D

I was just thinking a lot tonight and said what I said. Don't feel I took offense because I didn't and I hope we all have a wonderful day today :)

Reactions: masonjames

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Different things can be sexy about different people. Generally, I'm attracted to more masculine guys, but some fem guys can be adorable, too. There are way too many variables to list, but either you have chemistry or you don't.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am vers, but I like guys who act like guys. Guys who are smooth and boyish looking are cool, but they better act like a dude...guys who act fem are a TOTAL turn off to me!

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(no starfish fucks, thank you very much)
I'm resurrecting this to ask a question. What's a starfish fuck? Is it like what's referred to as a cold fish, where the bottom just lays there with no movement?

Cool topic B_Cegro27, I know what it's like to start one and a few may read way too much into a basic conversation for fodder.

Jeffy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men who act like regular guys. I can tolerate some extremes as long as words like "Mancunt" And "Boipussy" are absent.
The more important thing for me is their enthusiasm in bed. I like him vocal, squirming around, changing positions how he likes and not just laying there quietly taking dick

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
First, masculinity is not just physical to me, it's more about the persons vibe, energy and mentality. So, I don't go in for the Alpha and "straight acting" BS. That's so 1992. I usually bag straight/curious guys, which tend to be labeled "masc" I have been with fem bttms, not my main preference, even tho I have made exceptions in the past and prob will in the future.