Hung Greek Swimmer Coaches the Coach

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi everyone.
    This is the first of several new stories I'll be posting. Have a couple bi stories cumming as well. Looking for commnts and feedback...thanks!

Hung Greek Swimmer Coaches the Coach
    I had grown up in a small Midwestern town, and attended a similarly conservative college. Now 23, I was just starting my first coaching job in a public high school in Chicago that had more students than my hometown did residents.
    Hired as assistant coach, I had the responsibility of putting the senior varsity swim team through their drills. I reported to Coach Andrews, a handsome, masculine man in his late thirties. One of the new duties he assigned me was to be present when the team shaved each other before important meets.
    The best swimmer on the team was Dimitri, a stunning young man of Greek descent. Dimitri was, of course, aware of his magnetism and strode cockily about the locker room and showers in his full, naked glory. Being over 6 foot tall myself and extremely fit, I was in awe of this 6’4, 190 pound manboy. I’ll never forget when Dimitri disrobed in front of me for the first time, revealing a perfect specimen of virility and only just turned 18! His gorgeous olive skin, deliciously muscled body, succulent lips and shock of black hair made Dimitri look every inch the movie star.
    This first viewing also displayed just how hairy this hunk was as well: he hadn’t shaved since the beginning of summer. Dimitri’s square pecs and rock hard abs were swirled with luxurious manfur, as were his toned legs and forearms. I had never seen anyone so hot, hairy and confident: while his round ass was truly the kind found only in fantasy, the pendulous cock that swayed between his meaty thighs was breathtaking. The fucker was easily as big limp as I am hard, a healthy 7 by 5, with huge furry nuts to match. My breath quickened as I saw Dimitri run a large hand over the pelt on his chest and adjusted his mighty meat.
    I felt his gaze on me: I tore my eyes away from his prize and looked him right into his warm, almond shaped ones. His long lashes blinked slowly, even suggestively, as he continued rubbing his fur and gauging my reactions. “So you must be the new assistant?”, he suddenly boomed in a deep voice. “Your job to keep me all shaved up, huh Coach?”, he asked as I nodded demurely.
    “Well come on, let’s get this show on the road,” Dimitri turned and demonstrated his hot ass in motion as he made his way to the showers. I followed quickly behind the teen god. Dimitri smirked as he stood under the hot spray and began lathering himself. His dense body fur looked even sexier wet, if possible: it was a shame he couldn’t keep it. “Better strip and join me Coach….you’re going to get wet taking care of all this growth.”
    Sheepishly I peeled my tee off, and pulled down my shorts, leaving my jock on. I felt him giving me the once over as I stood next to him. “Nothing to be shy about here. I’ve seen a lot of naked guys.” nodding, I slipped my wet jock off, exposing myself to my student. Dimitri’s smirk broadened as he took note of my limp, four inch prick and the average sized orbs hanging beneath.
    “You shave your chest and body, too? How often to keep yourself so smooth?”
    “Well, uh, no, just never got real hairy, I guess.”, I said gingerly. Truth be told, I have always loved hairy chested guys, and was absolutely envious of this manly teenager.
    Dimitri chuckled, “You guess? Forget you blonds don’t get as furry as us Greek guys. I’ve been shaving my chest since I started swimming 5 years ago.” This young bastatrd had had more hair on his chest at 13 than I did at 23?! “You know Coach, I hate shaving my chest ...it loses sensitivity.” “I’m not sure I know what you mean, Dimitri?”, I asked.
    “Here, let me show you what I mean.” Dimitri grabbed my hand and placed it in the furry cleft of his massive pectorals. “Now, tug gently on my fur Coach.”
    I’m glad it was a command, because I wasn’t going to be able to resist myself. My fingers toyed, stroked and pulled on the abundant fur covering his torso. As I played with his chest hair, Dimitri threw his head back, almost growling low in his throat. “Fuck, that’s it bro, massage my hairy pecs.” I felt something brush against my thigh and looked down to see Dimitri’s swelling cock.
    The colossal organ lurched as it grew, the huge mushroom head a 3 course meal in itself. The muscle boy’s prick was now fully rampant: impossibly long, freakishly fat and obviously angry. I thought the jock would be embarrassed, but instead I felt his strong hands pushing down on my shoulders. “Get on your knees, now Coach. I could tell the minute I stripped you would be servicing me sooner rather than later.”
    I stammered, “No, Dimitri, that would cost me my job. I’ve never done this before.”
    “You don’t understand, do you cocksucker? Taking care of my cock is your mutherfucking job. Now get on your knees and suck my big cock.”
    Dumbfounded, I looked blankly at the horny athlete, whose eyes suddenly flashed. “I’ve had enough of this bullshit.” In a matter of seconds, the high school brute had knocked me to the ground. Towering over me, Dimitri used both hands to grasp his giant dick and began pistoning his hips back and forth. “Gonna coach you, you fucking prick tease,” he spat as he suddenly began slapping my upturned face with his drooling cock.
    “Now swirl your tongue around the head, cocksucker.” Dimitri grabbed me by the hair, causing me to open my mouth in protest. Seizing his opportunity, he shoved the bulbous helmet of his meat between my lips. I tried pulling away, but Dimitri was having none of that.
    He slapped me soundly on the chhek with his huge hand and snarled, “You better get with the fucking program or I’m going to fuck you up, coach.” Dimitri began facefucking me in earnest now, plugging my throat with 4 or 5 inches of his prick, pulling out occasionally to have me bathe his furry bull nuts with my tongue.
    The system he quickly worked out was: have me nurse the mammoth, glistening head, swathe his lowhangers, get cock slapped, and then he’d resume stuffing his cock back down my throat. I gagged and choked, but Dimitri took my head in hands and fucked my face even harder and deeper. The inches of his cock that remained dry impressed me as much as the soaked, battering inches wedged deep inside my mouth.
    Seeing his muscled, furry pecs heave as I serviced this hot jock had my own hard prick leaking tons of pre.
    “I’m going to be the first to nut in your mouth, huh Coach? Everybody lucky enough to get my prick in their throat has to eat my seed.” At this I tried to stand, but Dimitri kept me roughly in place. “Do that again and I’m gonna pump a second load deep up your virgin ass.”
    My eyes widened at this, Dimitri laughing heartily. “Don’t you worry, little man. You’ll get to feel this manmeat in your tight hole soon enough.”, pulling his saliva covered horsecock from my gullet. He placed his rockhard prick across my face and throat, demonstrating again just how truly gargantuan his teen prick was. “You want me to shove it in now, huh Coach?” I shook my head from side to side, Dimitri belly laughing now. “You’re going to love it, just like they all do. No room on my dance card to give it to you every day, but gonna make you my fall back guy. Feed you all the cock and cum you can take. Now open your mouth cocksucker and take this load.”
    Afraid to test him, I meekly did as told, submitting totally to this hung, hairy and butch teenager. Looking me right in the eyes and tugging on his chest hair, Dimitri’s lemon sized mushroom suddenly swelled even further. His cock seemed to wink at me, his long piss slit opening to allow the first of many molten streams of boy cream into my mouth. Feeling the repeated hot splashes against the back of my throat, my prick began shooting untouched. I nutted all over Dimitri’s burly, hairy legs as I continued to receive the copious load he was emptying into my open mouth.
    Grunting, Dimitri wiped his still hard, still oozing cockhead all over my face, tongue and lips. “Like the taste of that, Coach? That’s what they call a rhetorical question, mutherfucker. Means that whether you like it or not, I’m going to feed you whenever the fuck I feel like it.” As I swallowed the last of his cumload, I knew that he meant it.

Attached Files:

2. SR_realpat

SR_realpat New Member

Good do not stop please, make him fuck him hard and subdue him ;)

3. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    excellent - rock hard here now!

4. rd62624

Gold Member

more !

5. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very hot! Though I would have loved a little more seduction and a little less force, how can I complain when something is this good? Just make sure you keep visiting Donkey Dong High!

6. 9.5

9.5 New Member

hoooooooooly crap

7. SwissGermanBoi

SwissGermanBoi New Member

sooooo good

8. D_Bruce Burybone

D_Bruce Burybone New Member

This story is so hot hope you continue it!

9. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Another great story in the making here... hope to see much more of this story and your other writing!!

10. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

don't stop now!

11. se6033

Gold Member

Albums:
    Outstanding!

12. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    sooooo close.........make me cum!!!!

13. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    I hate to be the spoil sport, but that guy needs to be brought up on charges for rap.

14. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

I'm not a big fan of Rap either... but... has any state made it illegal yet?:rolleyes:

I have a feeling you made a typo, and it was supposed to be "rape" -- which would be a legit charge if this story wasn't fictitious...

15. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    "Molten streams of boy cream", indeed.

16. meschka

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Such a hot story

17. jay51

jay51 New Member

It's RAPE pure and simple. If it was a woman getting it like that, there would be no question if it was rape.

Not interested in reading more of this.

18. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

Hothothothot!

Heading over to part 2... as soon and I grab a fire extinguisher.

19. Almost40

Almost40 Member

Albums:
    Hello guys... I am from Greece. My grand father was of half Turkish origin... what a mixture... I didn't know there was such a feeling around for that kind of men... We usually like light colour skin! How about that...

20. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hot story.

Draft saved Draft deleted