hung guys are lazy lovers ?

niceguy4237

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a recent conversation with one of the girls i work with and she was moaning that her boyfriend who is quite well endowed is a lazy lover her exact words were " he has a big dick so thinks thats enough to satisfy does'nt really tru hard expects me to bounce on his cock and be happy " what do you guys think ? , personally i disagree i think being well endowed makes me more considerate & energetic lover as foreplay is very important cant just shove it in lol ?! , apologies if this has been a thread already discussed any input would be appreciated ,

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The same can be said about beautiful women. Gifted people are more likely to effortlessly get what they want so it's not surprising that some get used to not making an effort.
Maybe not having to work for something makes them generally lazy, and lowers their ambitions. They seem satisfied with what they have and any more effort is a waste in their minds.

Those of us who do make an effort to get the most out of our advantage are the ones who excel in life!

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not really sur eit makes any odds at all,
i think im pretty well hung and im always enthusiastic in bed

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
does she tell her lover that she needs more energy in the bedroom?
i've been in this situation with women i've had long term relationships with.
but through comunication with them i've found out what they wanted.
but for me, i love the high energy sex type style.
if a woman wants to "bounce on me" ..BRING IT!!LOL!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My FB is the largest I've been with and he also happens to be the best in bed. He's said that being big makes it even more important that he knows what he's doing, because as the OP said, he can't just shove it in.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think all hung guys are lazy lovers. I have been quiet fortunate to have energetic, attentive, thorough lovers who happeed to hung. By the same token i have had the same experiences with guys who would qualify as small and everything in between. It really comes down to the dudes over all personallity, and ego.

I did have a horrid string of "lazy" large cocked lovers while I still lived in Sacremento. I attribute it to the fact that they were fairly stuck up andvain, with ego's the size of Jupiter that were not helped by the fact they were hung. They seemed to think that the mere fact of them having a big dick,should have been enough for me to cum seven times over. Even when i didn't they would seem to think that once they got their nut, tht I should be satisfied even though i didnt get mine. The worst was a guy wo was a true 9 3/4 x 6 1/4 (yes I measured, at his insistance) who was worthless in bed. No imagination, no variation, zip. Just a dull pump, pump. Ugh. He had the audacity to tell me I as the best he ever had, to which I made a scathing comment that effectively ebded the scene.

But, the same can be said for smaller guys. One would think that they would go the extra mile to please. Nope. Not all of them. I don't know if they were thinking "I'm small, i can't please him, so why try" (which is sooo not true!, just be attentive!) or what, but seriously, some of them were terrible.

Having had both wonderful and horrendous fucks all along the size spectrum, I can honestly say that larger guys are no more or less likely to be lazy lovers than small, or average dudes.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im hung and very enthusiastic in bed i wanna make sure my girl is satisfied to the max my girl usually cums within 2minutes of me fucking her but i still go the extra mile and make it last so she can cum over and over again b4 i even cum