Hung Guys: Do You Feel Used?

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met hung guys who handle their exceptional size in many different ways.

A few have been mercenary and used it to exploit others one way or another.

Many have enjoyed the attention, advantages and the pleasure its brought themselves and their partners.

Some have been reserved about who they share it with.

But has anyone felt wary of being used or treated just as a piece of meat, and if so, how have you handled it. What do you think of "size queens?" Are they after you just for your penis? Is "true luv" possible with someone who's only into guys of a certain size?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really pretty off-handed and casual about my size, it's certainly nothing I've ever considered using to exploit anyone over. And since I meet 98% of my sexual partners through Manhunt, where I post face, soft and hardon pix, it's pretty safe for me to presume that most of my hook-ups are size queens. Not only does that not bother me, I find them more likely to be successful at deep-throating than your average curious Joe out there.

On the other hand, I've occasionally felt like I've been used as a human dildo, which annoys me to no end. But since there are very very few vanilla sex acts on my menu of possibilities, this is thankfully quite rare.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've met hung guys who handle their exceptional size in many different ways.

A few have been mercenary and used it to exploit others one way or another.

Many have enjoyed the attention, advantages and the pleasure its brought themselves and their partners.

Some have been reserved about who they share it with.

But has anyone felt wary of being used or treated just as a piece of meat, and if so, how have you handled it. What do you think of "size queens?" Are they after you just for your penis? Is "true luv" possible with someone who's only into guys of a certain size?

Hell yeah its possible! Show me that sweet, honest, fun and faithful guy and I will show him the same woman.

In the end..its never ones dicksize that keeps you in a relationship you know. Or ones big boobs, big ass..or whatever body part. Its just a point of attraction..

But in relationships you get used to everything and what is left is the actual bond that you have been able to build through communication, compatible characters and such..

It all comes down to that in the end...

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not just trying to be negative but I'd guess most size queens, yes, that's mostly if not completely all they're after. That's such a turn off to think about. To them I always think "go jump on a f*cking telephone pole then..". I understand the draw of a large cock, most men and women are literally drawn to a nice fat one.

I'm not hung like that, no complaints BTW, but to think of a woman or man that that's all they're after, wow.. And you're right, some men are nothing but a big dick, that's who and what they are and no more, or so it seems. If they lost their dick they'd exist no more.

When you meet a guy that's hung and really nice, wow, what a tremendous turn on. Big boys that are assholes.. major turn off.

It's possible to find real love as you're speaking of. Look, as soon as you meet that person you will know I believe.

Last edited:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with maxcok on this one... it's actually a rush or thrill to be used for my fatty... I like it stroked, sucked, licked and worshipped... can never get enough of "being used".. never!

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't feel abused. The women I have been with didn't know what they were going to be dealing with until I got naked. Several made comments:

Look at you, you’re huge!!!
My God, you’re even bigger than your pictures.
You know, you’re bigger limp than most guys are hard.
That’s because you’re sooo big!
You have the most beautiful penis I have ever seen.
You’re so big!
Oh my!

And one of my favorites:

very nice Dale, much bigger than my hubby

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yeah its possible! Show me that sweet, honest, fun and faithful guy and I will show him the same woman.

In the end..its never ones dicksize that keeps you in a relationship you know. Or ones big boobs, big ass..or whatever body part. Its just a point of attraction..

But in relationships you get used to everything and what is left is the actual bond that you have been able to build through communication, compatible characters and such..

It all comes down to that in the end...

Exactly. A relationship isn't just about the physical though physical intimacy (for me at least) is important and a big component of physical intimacy is having that mental connection and chemistry.

As for the OP, I've been teased and called a size queen but I wouldn't consider myself one in all seriousness. Do I love big cock? Sure. But to me a size queen implies that a big cock is her number one priority in finding a lover or mate. That she would not care if he had a big dick but also was a big dick. To me, I don't care how gorgeous your big dick is, if you're not intelligent, honest, loving, and fun to be with and I don't have chemistry with you it's all very pointless.

Also, a woman who appreciates a big cock isn't necessarily slutty and only out for men for that single body part. Being a sexual woman, for me at least, doesn't mean I'm indiscriminately slutty. In fact, I don't like casual sex.

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience, most size queens have tried to strike up a relationship anyway, to get more of it! Maybe I've just been lucky in that regard.

But this is the same as asking if I feel like I'm using a guy with a hot ass just for that when I have no expectations of dating.

From my experience, guys are quite open about whether or not they just want a fuck, maybe I've just been lucky...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty much the same as need2bsexy2 - most of the women I had sex with didn't know anything about my size until I was naked - which is really cool because they are pleasantly surprised.

There was only one girl who wanted to have sex with me because she thought my penis was big (the girl who took my virginity). She would be the only person. There would other women who would see my penis in pictures and ask me to fuck them but it would never happen. Those would be the cases in which I felt like a piece of meat. But then again, they knew my size because I was showing my "piece of meat", pun intended. So I'm guessing if I had never shown them my penis they would have never seen my size and therefore never asked me to fuck them - or treated me in any way that is like a piece of meat.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger, I was naive and let women use me. and that was okay until I ran into a gal I really liked, and she didn't feel the same way, but sure liked my cock. after that, I guess I got picky. oh, I still did one nite stands, get horny and drunk and you can't resist. but I started looking for a relationship before sex.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I did the total manslut thing for about five years. It was a journey I wanted to take and I learned and experienced an awful lot. It was my choice, so whilst I did feel used on occasion, this was more due to my changing attitude than the other person's attitude to what I was known to be like and up for, which was pretty much anything.

For me, it stopped being about ego boosts quite quickly, and the novelty of women trying a big cock also wears thin, though I would be lying if I said that it didn't please me to be able to fuck a horny woman into next week.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LoL... You got me thinking... my cuddlebuddy/fuckbuddy always tell me "I really like your penis" ... and I typically reply to him "I really like you..." and he blushes and says "I like you too"... But why can't he state that he likes me, before he likes my penis???? :-/ It makes me wonder...

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i dont know. i have mixed feelings about it. i like to hope i have other things going for me than my cock, and being mostly a bottom i dont really get into guys totally worshiping me over it, and it is kind of disappointing when it seems like thats all a guy appreciates about me, which has happened a couple times before.

one time, though, i kinda liked it. i met this guy who was a year older than me, really tall, muscular and masculine. he had this thing for skinny boys with big dicks, though, and it kinda turned me on that he was so into everything about me physically even though we were from different worlds in terms of interests, social groups and so on. it was really hot to see him go crazy sucking on my cock. the fact that he deepthroats way better than any other guy id ever met didnt hurt either ;P

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've got a pretty average body and average face, my cock is my one outstanding physical feature and its sometimes nice to get 'used' - but just as if I was only getting interest for face/physique, it's better when it goes beyond that.

Being big's given me a lot of opportunities with women who I've never have been with otherwise - sometimes I've wished for more and felt used e.g. girls who just want to play with it for a bit, but other times its gone on to something more special.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LoL... You got me thinking... my cuddlebuddy/fuckbuddy always tell me "I really like your penis" ... and I typically reply to him "I really like you..." and he blushes and says "I like you too"... But why can't he state that he likes me, before he likes my penis???? :-/ It makes me wonder...

Because he's a FB.

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with several size queens who simply wanted to be filled with and punished by a great big cock. They know what they like and I am ready and willing to give it to them when they need it. A good size queen fuck buddy or three is a good thing to have around. Fill her up and be on your way.