hung guys get their girl

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I have 2 friends from school days who both measure around 9''+ and very thick. Neither are married but ALWAYS have 2 or 3 girls in tow. One has repeatedly slept with married women, often being threatened by jealous husbands - but its the women who can't keep away. He stayed with me recently with a G/f. He let me masturbate him (old times sake) after which they had sex every 3 or 4 hours. One of his g/fs was an ex g/f of mine who told me later all girls found him an instant orgasm and was like a drug. The other friend serves older women whose husbands cannot provide and at school aged 14 I remember him having sex with the mother of another friend as well as a very young girl. Both have sex / j-o every day and show no sign of slowing down.
I read this is quite usual. Very well hung guys enjoy a varied active sex life.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
its just a matter of confidence and probably pride in what they do lol. if a guy has a huge dick he is (but not in all instances) going to have more confidence sexually. however as we all know, a big dick alone doesnt make you good at sex so they have probably just got really good. its all a matter of confidence

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think hung guys do have more success in the sexual arena. It's not all about their penis size, however. I've read that guys with bigger dicks are simply more confident about exposing themselves than guys with average or smaller dicks.

D_Knobby Bare

Account Disabled
Media
sounds like a dream to be honest!!

and at school aged 14 I remember him having sex with the mother of another friend as well as a very young girl. surely the police should be involved here

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
its just a matter of confidence and probably pride in what they do lol. if a guy has a huge dick he is (but not in all instances) going to have more confidence sexually. however as we all know, a big dick alone doesnt make you good at sex so they have probably just got really good. its all a matter of confidence

I can't agree more man