HUNG GUYS ONLY - What do you think of me???

B_jockguy25

Just Browsing
Media
HUNG GUYS - how do you feel when you see a dick like mine? Do you feel jealous or superior or indifferent? Do you feel like you want to laugh at it or pity it? Do you feel like you want to suck on it or kick it out of bed? Do you wish it was yours or would you give anything to not have it be yours? Do you feel self satisfied or inadequate? Give me your HONEST feelings about my cock. Do you want it or not? Does it make you feel insecure? ONLY HUNG GUYS.

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9702agq0.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: aaaaaaaatq9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 9704cfj9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 9703czd6.jpg

limon666

Just Browsing
Media
It's small and it's not something I would want myself but it's not a medical abnormality or anything. It looks like a normal penis that's a few inches shorter than it should be. Girth-wise it seems typical.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a bizzare question, dude. First we're not all gay in here, although some are. But beyond that, are you just looking for humiliation or something? Sorry to dissapoint you, but while your dick is smaller than most (even outside of this site), I'd never laugh or pity you for the size of your endowment. The true measure of a man can't be determined by a ruler helds alongside his Johnson.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To the degree that I notice your dick at all, I would think that it is on the small side of average. Mine is large so the mere fact that I am considerably larger than you is not that unusual.

If you are large and studly physically and have a small penis like yours, it is amusing. If you are meek and not physically well built, your small penis is simply a part of the overall package.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
HUNG GUYS - how do you feel when you see a dick like mine? Do you feel jealous or superior or indifferent? Do you feel like you want to laugh at it or pity it? Do you feel like you want to suck on it or kick it out of bed? Do you wish it was yours or would you give anything to not have it be yours? Do you feel self satisfied or inadequate? Give me your HONEST feelings about my cock. Do you want it or not? Does it make you feel insecure? ONLY HUNG GUYS.

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9702agq0.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: aaaaaaaatq9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 9704cfj9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 9703czd6.jpg

The only real question that should hold any meaning whatsoever for you is "How do *you* feel about your own cock?"

It seems to me you need to learn to live with what you have and not look externally for any type of validation.

Your questions (especially your title, "What do you think of **me**") read like they are coming from someone who needs to work on his self-esteem.

What is important jockguy25, is what is between your 2 ears not what is between your legs. A woman or man who is deserving of you will appreciate you for your mind and secondarily, how you take care of and use what you were physically born with. You're a jock right? So, continue to strengthen your bod!

If someone just recently dumped you and remarked about your cock, well, it is time you learned that other people usually speak from their own insecurities and the loudest ones who ridicule others are usually the most insecure (just look at Sara Palin and John McCain -- oops, wrong thread!).
:smile:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont smaller dick guys get to have an opinion ? We dont allow discrimination here, so I am throwing my comment in the ring. Your dick? Its just a dick, nothing more, nothing less..